OtakuBoards

Surfboard Boys

Guest Joey Killer

Guest Joey Killer
Okay, you're characters that you make up. Simple. Right? Yeah. Okay, I've been reading around and figured out how to write up one of these sign-ups.

Background Story: There was a group of five boys who surfed.. kinda. Two were rich ********, Seto and Mokuba Kaiba. Then there are the dumbasses, Joey Wheeler and Tristan Taylor. Finally, there's... the foreign guy, Marik Ishtar. Together they went surfing (kinda accidentally). While surfing, Joey died. Then Tristen got his leg eaten by a shark, but he survived. And Seto almost got sacraficed by a bunch of Aztecs. Marik almost got picked up by the Mafia. And Mokuba made friends with a seal named Cookie.

Then, they drifted and landed on an island. They have to use their skills (if they've got any) to survive. Or... they can just .... give up and die. ^__^

Well, you can be a created character that comes to the island soon after or has been there long before. Or you can be one of the Yu-Gi-Oh characters. I'll post my sign up later.

Name:
Appearance: (can use pic)
How you got to the island:

Okay! Let the weird and freaky adventure begin!!

::cracks up;:: This is to funny to pass up!

Name: Trea Terra
Personality: Funny, sweet, cool to be around, but get on her dark side? I won?t elaborate.
Appearance: [url= http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=sentimentalgraffiti&image=3]Trea![/url]
How you got to the island: A boat. ::nods sagely:: She went on vacation, and decided to stay longer than usual.

[color=blue][size=1]You actually started this thing online?! Cool. *falls off chair laughing... again*

Name: Nikkie Keiji
Personality: Really weird, hyper, and insane a lot. She can really hold a grudge, though, and she hates Joey's guts.
Appearance: Total tomboy. She likes wearing saggy jeans, really big t-shirts and sandals.
How you got to the island: She was trying to get money from Seto in very, very, very odd methods. Finally, she had to resort to surfing with him, ending up with him and the others on the island. Unfortunatly, she sucks at surfing.

This'll be fun. Later.[/color][/size]

Guest Joey Killer
To be honest, I wasn't sure if anyone besides Reveille would think this is funny. But, cool!! Here's my sign up:

Name: Joey Wheeler (I'm get to die!!)
Personality: Complete and total dumbass. He thinks he has friends, but he don't. He's always in very odd and "gay" situations. (This is my version of Joey)
Appearance: Blond and stuff.
How you got to the island: Following those who he thought were his friends.

In my comic thingee, "Joey Dies" I made him really stupid. That's the way I'll be portraying him.

-Tina

This sounds Like a good one to me

Name: Mai Valentine
Personality: Very Tomboyish, Like to put down joey alot
Appearance: [img]http://www.theotaku.com/yugioh/pictures/012/image_005.jpg[/img]
How you got to the island: Boat...... Was on cruise but boat crashed and I survived :D

Guest Joey Killer
Okay, Trigun11, you're in.

Just one thing. I don't think Mai is a tomboy. Infact, she's a complete "girly-girl". AND, she's FLIRTING with Joey, not putting him down. Though it may seem like that to the "untrained eye".

But, that's just my opinion.

-Tina

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]This is going to be....interesting...[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]-------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]Name: Kat[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]Age: Um...about as old as Seto (I've checked more than 10 sites, give me a break. I CAN'T FIND IT)[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]Personality: She's pretty smart, and is crazy about her boyfriend (which is, if you haven't already guessed, Seto Kaiba) shes a strong duelist and she is pretty normal. She's mostly a tomboy as well.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]Appearance: long brown hair, brown eyes, blue jeans, light blue tee shirt. her hair is usually in a ponytail[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]How you got to the island: washed ashore with Seto and everyone else, even though she's pretty damn good at surfing.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]I'll change anything if I need to[/color][/size][/font]

*twitches* :twitch: I really don't know how ANYBODY could hate Joey-sama, but oh well.

Name: Miatatzu Mihyotto
Personality: Stubborn and intolerent, just like Seto-sama. Miatatzu just adores Mokuba. :love: :luv:
Appearance: Miatatzu wears a short skirt and a short black halter top that alows you to see her stomach and has a rip in the middle of it.
How you got to the island: I swam here from one of the other islands after I got done riding on the beach with my horse Chrimson Lightning.

Guest Joey Killer
Good, you're both in. I don't HATE Joey... (I don't get the "sama" part), I just enjoy killing him. ^___^

This'll start soon... I guess.

I'm a little surprised that not many people (besides Trigun11 and myself) signed up as ACTUAL characters from Yu-Gi-Oh. But, I do like your creativity. So, be prepared to see this thread in the Adventure arena either today, tomorrow, or Thursday.

-Tina

P.S. I love Mokuba, too. ^___^

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]Um, I know you said you'd get to it soon, but when are you going to get this going? I'm anxious to see whats going to happen here.[/color][/size][/font]

Guest Joey Killer
Sorry, but I don't have a computer (Guees that makes me a poser, huh?) but anyways......I,ll try to get somethin' ready for you......

_Tina.....

P.S. >_<

• 1 month later...
Name:Ashley Kits
Personality:Ashley is a very girl gal but when it comes to surfing shes an all out "guy" its the nickname Joey gave her when she won a surfinf comeptition.She has a major crush on Joey!!
Appearance: look at avi
How you got to the island:She follows Joey.Nuff said

• 4 months later...
Name: Drake Estel
Personality: wierd and demanding
Appearance: [URL=http://fanart.theotaku.com./view.php?action=get_pic&pic_id=19132]Um, don't click this, because the picture totally sucks.[/URL] Well, if you did see the picture, then just imagine him, without all that techno crap that he had. Plus, he doesn't have the straps. His inner shirt is black and the over shirt is changed to white.
How you got to the island: Um, his ship wrecked in a horrible storm. Now he's looking for other people to talk to, so he doesn't go completely insane. He still has his gun, but only six bullets.

• 2 weeks later...
Name: Lashamaru
Personality: I'm as sweet as a kitten and I have a crush for Joey. I hate Kaiba, but then again, I collect Millenium Items as a hobbie. :D I have a tugboat with a bedroom, a fishing rod, and my Millenium Dagger.
Appearance: (can use pic)
How you got to the island: I was on a tugboat, when a typhoon hit my ship, and made a shipwreck where Mai's boat wrecked... and flew into the sand, thanx to gravity. Ouch!
[IMG]http://www.russel.co.jp/hp/event/comic64/shippo.jpg[/IMG]