OtakuBoards

Truth or Dare

Guest oasiris

Guest oasiris
Since the (ahem) popular party game Truth or Dare seems to attract a lot of attention, I'm gonna start one on this board.

And I'll call it ....Truth or Dare... without the Dare!

Yeah, since it would be hard to verify if you've actually done the dare unless you have a webcam, I present Truth or Dare... without the Dare!

I'll start by asking a Truth. The first person that answers truthfully can get to ask the next question, first come first served. High time someone started something like this since we are now... (fanfare) a forum with 1000+ members! I'll do the honours.

And here is the First Embarrassing Question:

Have you ever made out with a friend? And by made out I mean HOT TONGUING PSUEDOYAOI LUVLUV ACTION - :wigout:

Hmmm....

Friend as in best friend? Friend as in boyfriend or girlfriend? Friend as in acquaintance? Friend as in co-worker? Friend as in some guy who sells you drugs off the street corner? You gave your definition, a well thought out one, of making out, yet left out what you consider a friend to be... Therefor based on the vagueness of the question, I cannot honestly give you a truthful answer.

PS: You spelled Osiris wrong. Unless thats some sort of reference to something I am not aware of...

Transtic Nerve is right there is no definition of friend. But what the heck, Ill tell you of my experience anyway.” so I can ask the next question, ha ha ha."
Last year I went to a party after seeing Godspell. ”That’s a play" at the local college.
It was OK "not really, they ruined it. The details are just to painful to go into right now." so me and my friends were kind of bummed. So I asked a friend "We had been in two or three plays together, what would you call us?" if she wanted a massage.
She said yes. We went into the basement and one thing led to another, use your imagination. And yes there was tongue.
So that’s my story.
Now for my question.

Have you ever gone drag in a public place just for the fun of it?

WOW! cant wait to see this reply.

[size=2]What if it was a dare??? Does that count? Or If it was a bet??? Because I've done it three times if the aforementioned cases count. The time I did it for the fun of it was on Halloween, and there was a cold breeze... It sucked.[/size]

[size=2]Have you ever been caught doing [i]things [/i]with your girl/boyfriend by yours or thier parents? And by [i]things[/i] I don't mean playing monopoly...[/size]

[b][size=1]Question #1 by NeoNabishen: Hell no.

Question #2 by Guess: Yes. I really should have waited until they were asleep before she snuk (sneaked, snook?) over.

BTW: There was major tounge.

TRUTH!!!: Have you ever been caught naked by someone other than a family member or a bf/gf ?

(I know I have)[/b][/size]

[COLOR=DarkRed]most thankfully no to that one . . . . heres one

have you ever guessed someone's gender wrong? I don't mean saying "excuse me ma-i mean sir" I mean the entire "excuse me mam" then seeing their face, and still not knowing it untill they slug you . . . or scream at you[/COLOR]

Oh yes...it was someone at school it was hilarious too. A thing (rofl) walked in front of me and I said "dude...watch where you're going." Whoa. I did actually say dude. They looked at me and looked mad..so I walked away

Have you ever done anything sexual in public?

[quote name='Maikeru']Have you ever done anything sexual in public?[/quote]

Does groping count? Cause I grabbed PT's groin on one occasion...and his *** on several others. As well as been groped by PT...isn't that fun! Lol.

TRUTH!!!
Have you ever walked in on your parents?

My two harrowing experiences involving parents walking in happened back with my old girlfriend, now my ex. I'm going to spoiler everything here, because something tells me that leaving this out in the open isn't a good idea, lol.

[spoiler]We got frisky. Very frisky, and I had a thing for...how should I put it...cunnilingus. So, naturally, we shut the door and I slide her jeans down, then her panties and I start going at it. Well, in the heat of battle, so to speak, you don't hear footsteps until uh...it's too late.

"Laura," her dad says, as he raps lightly on the door and cracks it open slightly--not enough to see anything, of course, but enough that we jumped and got dressed faster than either of us have ever gotten dressed before. Lucky for us, there was a blanket handy to cover-up what we weren't able to cover-up.

So that's one of my stories.

The second again took place in Laura's room. You'd think we'd have learned by then, right? So, Laura is playing with me and we're both enjoying it. Well, Laura's mom is a lot more forward than her dad and she pretty much opens the door entirely. I think she saw me zipping up.[/spoiler]

Suffice to say, I'm much more careful now, heh. But was that a sufficient reply?

The gender thing... Just yesterday someone said to me "Nice hat... Misfits..." on the L platform. The person sounded stoned beyond belief and when I looked at them, I just assumed it was a guy. Later on in the train ride, I finally realized it was a girl lol.

As for sexual things in public... I don't even really like getting beyond basic kisses in public situations. I don't like PDAs. However, I have done much worse things outside where people could have potentially seen. We have a hot tub in the back yard and it's high enough on the deck that any of our neighbors could watch if they wanted to heh. I'm pretty sure that one of them has at least seen something.

Guest wrestlemaniac40
Since no one asked another truth queston ,I guess I'm gonna be the one who asks another. So here it goes: Have you ever talked about doing something sexual, or doing drugs when a teacher or adult was standing righ behind you, and listning in on the conversation?

yes.

it was an IM though. my friend was telling me what a guy said to her and she said 'I want to slit your throat and **** the wound.' and my brother was behind me staring at the computer... :eek:

have you ever done anything while your parents or an adult was home?

i mean...something sexual.

Depends how sexual...

My boyfriend and I were messing around in the lounge doing certain things we shouldn't be doing, while my brother was asleep in his room.

It was at about 2-4 in the afternoon.

EDIT: This was on more than one occassion....ah good times, good times :tasty:

[size=1]Yeah, I don't really see the point in makinh this thread, let alone keeping it open. I'm going to close it, since whatever quality was in the first few posts has completely degenerated into a bunch of nonsense. Thread locked.

-Shy[/size]