OtakuBoards

The Legend of Zelda: MultiForce

Anyu WhiteWolf

After the battle with Ganandorf, and Link had traveled back to his own time and size, he set out on a journey to find some peace in quiet hopping that he wouldn't have to fight anymore battles soon. Of corse this never lasts... We all knew once Link had settled down and hadn't practiced swordfighting for a while he would be jumped. Over-sized human-like Deku scrubs stole his sword and shield from Link and caught him from behind. Link was dragged into the Kokiri Forest. None of the Kokiri were brave enough to enter the forest, so they paniced.

All of a sudden, a white and purple fairy appears followed by a young girl (around Kid Link's age) with a firey look in her eye. This girl was different from most Hylians. She was acctually more of a demon. She was covered in a soft, white fur and had a wolf tail and ears. This girl held a katana at her side and a bow on her back.

Little did everyone know, that Link, before he had been striped of his weapons, had taken the 3 esences of the Trifoce, Wisdom, Courage, and Power, and skattered them throughout Hyrule. Ganondorf soon cought on to this and set out looking for the Triforce symbols. When Ganondorf found the peices, he destroyed them. Or so he thought. He acctually split each one. Now there are 2 1/2 wisdom peices, 2 1/2 courage pieces, and 2 1/2 power pieces of the orriginal Triforce esence. These each reside in a human, animal or beast chosen by destiny to uphold the power, courage and wisdom pieces, Thus creating the MultiForce.

Okay, were gunna go save link. I need just a few to start off, but anyone is welcome to join in at any time.

Name-
Age-
race-(Hylian, Zora, Goron, that sort of thing)
Bio-
discription-
pet beast- if any
battle weapon-
Any other weapons-

I don't mind if you are other races such as animal demons, but I'd like it to stick to the main races of the original game...

Name- Miatazu Miyhotto
Age- 10 or 11
race- Wolf Demon
Bio- When Miatatzu was very little, her father was killed by a large, red, firebreathing dragon and Her mother died of natural causes. Lone's little sister turned up lost one day, and her older brother commited suicide. Miatatzu has no one in the world except her mother's (who was a kokiri decendant) fairy, and a Dadongo friend.
discription- Tall with soft wolf fur. Wolf ears and tail. Miatatzu has a vest with a dragon on the fron that she keeps open witha black undershirt and pants. She has a chain in her pocket and a misterious symbol on her left cheek (face ) Miatatzu inherated a horse named Chrimson lightning when her father died.
pet beast- Dadongo, fairy,who's name is Sasame, Chrimson
battle weapon- Katana
Any other weapons- Longbow and a buliodora

[COLOR=DeepPink]Name- Pherret -> Pinkchu
Age- 15
race-Hylian Genius
Bio- Pherret was spunky, loud and way ahead of her time, while most are being awed by the invention of an automatic seed-shooter, she is building a contraption to stop dark forces from entering her home town of Kamianakia. Most called her crazy or insane, but little did they know she could have saved them, if only they had helped. Several months later she had the barrier up, only an hour too late, the monsters had struck and destroyed her village, taking all her life?s work with it. She mourned the loss of her work, friend (Her only one, Sasame) and her family. She gave up trying to help others, now she was left alone, her powers and mind useful for nothing, then she figured, ?I will help herself, and do what I want! I?m not a Pherret, I?m Pinkchu goddammit!? and left her past.
Description- (URL: [url]http://www.anime-ghost.de/images/news-31_august_2002.gif[/url])
Battle weapon- Samurai Blade
Any other weapons- Scrolls of Time[/COLOR]

[color=teal][B][I][U]Name:[/U] Lilly
[U]Age:[/U]10 or 11
[U]Race:[/U] Hylian
[U]Bio:[/U] Lilly was an orphan raised by the Zoras. She knew she was diffrent from them, but she considered them her family. One day her adoptive father, an oddly colored Zora, told her of what he saw when he found her. A young woman was heading to Kokiri Forest with two young children. She was on the back of a horse, so when she dropped one of her children, she couldn't turn around to get it. He told her it pained him to see the woman cry as the horse left her child behind, so he decided to take the child in. The child had a name tag on and it said Lilly. Lilly realized that she was the child that was sperated from her mother about ten years ago. Her Zora father gave her a pet wolf pup that had some mistical powers and told her to set off to find her mother and sibling.
After asking the diffrent villages, Lilly found out all she needed. Now with the knowledge of knowing her mother is dead and her twin brother, Link, is in trouble, she's prepared to fight. She'll do anything to protect the only living family she has left.
[U]Discription:[/U] [url]http://members.tripod.com/fairymoon-xyna/fem/elf2.jpg[/url] She's just younger and doesn't have the cape.
[U]Pet Beast:[/U] Tee-Tee, a black wolf pup and she gets a fairy named Nit later on.
[U]Battle Weapon:[/U] Zora Sword- A sword with a shining dark blue blade. It has a symbol running up the center that represents the Zoras.
[U]Any Other Weapons:[/U] A Bow with Magic Arrows and A Whip Surrounded by water.
[/I][/B][/color]

[COLOR=Navy][B]Name:[/B] Chimé "Chi" Iteki
[B]Age:[/B] 16
[B]Race:[/B] Hylian Mage(Always thought she was a Kokiri like Link)
[B]Bio:[/B] Chi was born in the Kokiri Village and got her fairy when she was born. Chi had always thought she was a Kokiri. She learned she had magic when she was 5. She accidently set some of the growth on fire and put it out with a water spell. She started training it with the local mages and soon learned how to control her magic. She got into spell books and did advanced spells. The mages that had taught her gave her a thick spell book to keep because she was always fascinated by each and every spell in the book. She loved to play with her other Kokiri friends, thinking they were the same as each other. It wasn't until her 14th birthday when she was getting taller and older and the others all stayed the same. She realised on that day that she wasn't a Kokiri. She was a different race. She was shocked and grief-stricken. She gathered her belongings and left when it was night time. The only light she had was the bright light that Kai gave off. He helped her get through the dark and winding Kokiri Forest and got to the Hylian Field. Since it was still dark she decided to camp it out at the exit of the log from Kokiri Forest to the Hylian Field.

The next morning she got up and took a last look at the way home and ran off towards the Castle. As she neared she saw the Lon Lon Ranch and decided to go visit. There she met Malon and was trained how to ride a horse. Chi was still a bit shaky and asked if she could live with them. Talon agreed one the condition that she worked for her stay. She worked hard everyday with Kai floating around her. Finally when she felt ready, when she was 15 she decided to go to the Castle. Malon was sad and gave her a departing present. It was a horse, the horse that Chi had first learned to ride on and had made a bond with over her stay. It was a strawberry roan by the name of Sakura. With that, Chi saddled up and rode out of the ranch and on her way to the castle.

When she reached the castle she crossed the drawbridge and walked into the town square. It was a lively place full of joy. Chi felt welcomed and got a room at the inn, again in service for work. Chi's waiting for something. But she doesn't know what, so she continues to work at the inn until it arrives. Sakura has a stable in the inn so she doesn't have to stay in the field, but Chi often lets her out into the field for a run and to graze. She never told anyone of her powers but still practised them when no one was around or if she got free time at the ranch when she worked there or at the inn.
[B]Description:[/B] [URL=http://www.orangeday.net/kanon/images/ayu/ayu19.jpg]Here[/URL]
[B]Pet Beast:[/B] A Blue Fairy named Kai and Sakura, the Strawberry Roan.
[B]Main Weapon:[/B] [URL=http://www.ffonline.com/1_ff10gfx/weapon-sword1.gif]Long Sword[/URL] and Magic.
[B]Other Weapons:[/B] A [URL=http://ew2.lysator.liu.se/loth/j/s/jsnook/glaive.jpg]Glaive[/URL] that also serves as a staff. [/COLOR]

[B]OOC:[/B] I don't really know what I'm waiting for. I just put it there. So in the RP I'll do something.

Name: Kayin Cloud
Race: Hylian
Bio: Kayin was raised in learning the art of Bushido from the age of 11. He was a quick learner and first to surpass his master in a matter of 5 years. Upon surpassing him, he recieved the Shadow Katana and the hatred of his master for surpassing him. From 17 years old he continued to train himself alone in the forest. In his self-training year, he was confronted by his master once again for a final duel, when the fight was interrupted by a creature attack. The monsters defeated his master but Kayin was not defeated by these creatures, thanks to his own training. As Kayin came to the end of his 1 year personal training, he came across a lonely fox pup lost from his den. "You must be lost, huh? Come on...I'll take care of you. For now I'll call you...Kyo." Over a year passed and Kayin and the not so young pup grew close to each other like brothers, always looking out for one another.
Description: [url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/THova/KayinCloud.jpg[/url] (holding weapon)
Pet Beast: Kyo
Battle Weapon: Shadow Katana
Other Weapons: Bow with Fire Arrows, Hookshot

Name: Goro

Race: Goron :D

Bio: Goro never had much fun living with his family in the safety of his enclave, but when he became 15 he went out in search of adventure. While searching though a dark and dank dungeon Goro cam across an ancient warhammer. This hammer had carvings of the old tongue on it but Goro couldnt understand what it meant. The problem was that it was written "He who may ever wield this weapon shall be tainted with the spirit of the Shadow Ganon himself!" Goro was so naive that he took the hammer and was posessed and now has turned into a pure evil being. Maybe someone with a pure heart can help Goro become who he used to be once again. :devil:

Description: big brown and round. Has the abiltity to pick things up almost 10 times his weight.

Pet: Had a pet-rock but left it in the ancient tomb where he first became posessed

Weapon: of course its the tainted Warhammer

Other Weapons: is very skilled at chucking boulders, or anything for that matter at his enimies. And obiously he has the ability to roll up into a ball and roll extremely fast.

P.S. Hope you like it :love: By the way whats up with all of the Hylians :confused:

[size=1][color=#999999][B]Name:[/B] Ralience

[B]Age:[/B] 16

[B]Race:[/B] Hylian

[B]Bio:[/B] Ralience was born in a Hyrule castle, but there she felt as though she had a greater purpose. She was close friends with Zelda and knew that Zelda once met a hero by the name of Link. She thought it to be story told to children at night, but something had made her realize that it was much more than that.

When Ralience turned 2, a rogue fairy had spotted her and became her fairy guide. The rogue fairy knew much more than the other fairies did, as though it seemed. She also brought along with her a dragon that lived in the water, on land, as well as high above the skies. It also was faster than most roans. It was a grand present, as well as recieving magic from the mages of Hyrule. She also learned shadow art- something rare and unknown to most. She was able to become stronger, faster, stealthier, and her senses had heightened. She was able to merge herself with the shadows as well as use them to her abilites.

[B]Description:[/B] See attachment

[B]Pet Beast:[/B] Fei the Fairy, Makura the Dragon

[B]Battle Weapon:[/B] [URL=http://www.cbswords.com/images/samurai3000ninja.jpg]Moon Blade[/URL]- a sword with engravings of symbols unknown to any race. It represents the shadows, creatures of the night, and the Triforce, and magic.

[B]Any other weapons:[/B] [URL=http://store4.yimg.com/I/swblades_1780_7687441]Cyclone Shuriken[/URL] and a longbow that represents the nature and earth, especially made for Ralience.[/size][/color]

i forgot to do my description, so sorry.. :o
shaharazod -
brown hair
brown eyes
average on height
105 weight

[url]http://fanart.theotaku.com/view.php?action=get_pic&pic_id=17044[/url] think thats the page, i hope it works..
[IMG]http://fanart.theotaku.com/view.php?action=get_pic&pic_id=17044[/IMG]

[B][I][color=red][u]Name:[/u] Ethan
[U]Age:[/U] 14
[U]Race:[/U] Hylian
[U]Bio:[/U] Ethan was a troubled little boy. He was always alone and his family negleted him. One day Ethan was walking through the forest near his village and he got lost. After a few months, Ethan gave up on hoping anyone would rescue him. He did find a baby dragon one day though. He named it Ash and continued to try to find his way out of the forest.
After about four years in the maze of a forest, Ethan stummbled out of the forest. He had been surviveing on things he found in the forest. It had seemed like forever since he seened the light. All those years in the forest made Ethan strong and bitter. He found the War Sword when he stummbled out of the forest. The War Sword made Ethan feel strong and power hungray as soon as he touched it. Now Ethan searches for the Triforce of Power.
[U]Discription:[/U] Ethan has shoulder length black hair with red highlights. He wears a completely black outfit similar to Fierce Diety Link from Majaro's(sp?) Mask except he doesn't have the hat.
[U]Pet Beast:[/U] A small breed of black dragon named Ash.
[U]Battle Weapon:[/U] War Sword
[U]Any Other Weapons:[/U] A few fire magic spells and a bow with fire arrows.[/color][/I][/B]