OtakuBoards

Latest Banners

Kitty

[color=blue][size=1]My old banner thread dissappeared. So, I thought I'd make a new one.

So, onto my first banner.

It's very simple. No biggie. Just thought I'd post it. I think I have a matching avi *goes searching for it*. Oh, if you can't tell, there's a word in the upper left-hand corner that says: Kitty. It would've been easier to see, but STUPID ME added the effect AFTER saving it with the text. Stupid! Stupid! *Whackes self with keyboard*.

Rate it? Critique it? Whatever you prefer.

~Kitty[/color][/size]

[color=blue][size=1]Thanks. Not sure if you were being sarcastic or what, so.. thanks.

Here's a new one. And, since I might as well, I've included an avatar. The banner doesn't say anything, but the avatar says, "Kitty". They're both rather simple, though.

~Kitty[/color][/size]

[quote name='Tix']Wow, lovely banner you made there...[/quote][color=#30415d]What's lovely about the banner? What parts of it inparticular make it look good? Is there anything that needs improving? How can they make it better? What should they use for future banners?

If you haven't answered these questions, then your post is spam in this forum. I suggest you read the sticky on constructive criticism before posting again.[/color]

Just a thought but you might want to add text to the first banner with the girl's eyes closed. I was thinking something saying "Lost in revelrie" (if thats how you spell revelrie...revelry?) or "Shattered Dreams", something to that effect.

They really look good, especially the banners! The avatar looks so-so because of the crammed feel in the picture, which is emphasized by more space taken up by the text.

g.j

[color=blue][size=1]Thanks. Oh, Altron? What the in the hell is "revelry" or whatever. I don't get it *looks baffled*. Anyway, I agree with you about the avatar. I should've fixed that. Oh well.

Um... Kyokokeiji... didn't you read Syk3's previous post? He just got through scolding Tix. [color=teal][color=#30415d][Deleted] -Syk3[/color][/color]

Whatever.

Thanks again for all your comments and stuff. I'll add some more banners later.[/size][/color]

[color=blue][size=1]Thanks callmegoddess04. I'm glad you liked it. ^__^

Well, in honor of the latest Harvest Moon game (which I'm going to buy soon), I've made a banner and matching avatar. I hope you like them, too.[/color][/size]