OtakuBoards

Angel Sanctuary..?

Guest BatmanEatsSheep

Guest BatmanEatsSheep
Is it any good..?
Does anyone know?
I saw it at Tower Records and I didn't know if I should buy it or not.
...help..?

ahhh!!!!! just reading your title made me want to see it again! it's wonderful. and twisted. and i'm sure springer would have a field day with everyone on it.
there are some really sad parts, and some kick@ss parts, and a few parts that everyone would probably throw up if they saw in real life, but it is wonderful. go buy it now!

• 2 weeks later...
i know Angel Sanctuary, i downloaded manny pics of it, looked on the internet about it, and i have an manga of it(In French). And it's JUST GREAT. Only that french manga is hard to understand, but i can read it because we learn here in Belgium in school French. But you really have to look on the net about it. It's just wonderfull, and here's an pic that i just love.

Wow, seems like a great movie. I love watching anime, but money always seems to be gone before I get to the movie stores ^_^ I am wierd like that. .

But I will have to try to find this movie, and give it a shot. Anyone want to give a bit of storyline or at least the basic plot in this? Even if it sucks, I will give it a shot after seeing the picture that Sailor Meike posted (thanks btw), and hearing all the rave reviews that it has gotten from everyone here.

Rock on!~

Well, i know a bit the story line, as long i understood that French manga. Well, the maincharacter is Setsuna(the one in that pic i posted). And Setsuna is in love with his sister Sarah. But i think that Setsuna was killed, and then become an angel. :angel:
And there r other angels like him, who r killed to(think the same time). And ofcourse. There r evil ones too. And i think they fight each others. But so far i wasn't yet in my manga. :)
If it wasn't French, i would read the whole manga in one time. :)

But i will try to find an good site about it. :)

Very good anime, it's like X, it was made to sell the manga it's based on, I think it sold alot of it too! It's one of the coolest series with Angels in it made by Japan.

:devil:
Angel Sanctuary... I hear from a lot of my friends it is a very nice movie. The Story, very interesting indeed. I haven't seen it myself, but I dare to once judge by the cover of it. I dare to say it is a very good movie and you should go ahead and buy it. ( hey you could always change it for another if you didn't like it ! heh.. )
:demon:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Die [/i]
[B]:devil:
Angel Sanctuary... I hear from a lot of my friends it is a very nice movie. The Story, very interesting indeed. I haven't seen it myself, but I dare to once judge by the cover of it. I dare to say it is a very good movie and you should go ahead and buy it. ( hey you could always change it for another if you didn't like it ! heh.. )
:demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

WELCOM DIE YOU MADE IT!

Ok don't read this if you haven't seen it...

Ok so Adam Kadamon (sp?) tells Setuna that the only for him so save Sara is to die and go to the Hades to save her soul... so He gives Kira a knife and stabs him..and he dies rather too quickly... But then Arachne shows up and asks what happened and Kira sayst aht he has gone to bring back his wife!! oh well... Kira was strange.... and then Kurai is supposed to be talking to the angels and says sowmthig about making a coulde of dopes angry.. then setsuna says something.. I can't remember what but it leaves off with him saying "only then will our genesis unfold" and then they show you a preview of that little person.. I can't remember his name.... and then you see Rosial??!! I thought he was dead... or gone or something..... but he isn't.....
So not much happens after Kira stabs him.. and I can't believe the only reason they made that great OVA was for you to buy the manga!!! Oh well guess I'm buying the manga....
I hope that helped anyone that needed it... And fo rthose who haven't seen Angel Sanctuary what are you doing??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]Ok don't read this if you haven't seen it...

Ok so Adam Kadamon (sp?) tells Setuna that the only for him so save Sara is to die and go to the Hades to save her soul... so He gives Kira a knife and stabs him..and he dies rather too quickly... But then Arachne shows up and asks what happened and Kira sayst aht he has gone to bring back his wife!! oh well... Kira was strange.... and then Kurai is supposed to be talking to the angels and says sowmthig about making a coulde of dopes angry.. then setsuna says something.. I can't remember what but it leaves off with him saying "only then will our genesis unfold" and then they show you a preview of that little person.. I can't remember his name.... and then you see Rosial??!! I thought he was dead... or gone or something..... but he isn't.....
So not much happens after Kira stabs him.. and I can't believe the only reason they made that great OVA was for you to buy the manga!!! Oh well guess I'm buying the manga....
I hope that helped anyone that needed it... And fo rthose who haven't seen Angel Sanctuary what are you doing?? [/B][/QUOTE]

SORRY TO SPOIL THE END MAN IM REALLY SORRY
OK SO THAS ONLY THE OVA THRES A SERIE OF ANGEL?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Die [/i]
[B]:devil:
Angel Sanctuary... I hear from a lot of my friends it is a very nice movie.[/B][/QUOTE]

But it's not a movie, it's three episodes that lead to a whole series in a mange!

no no no....
Not anime series Manga series.. MANGA as in comic they have a whole series of 20 manga's that have what happened in the OVA and what happens after.. except what happened in the OVa is alot different from what happens in the manga.. so it this all cleared up now???:therock: