• Cell after he swallowed 17
    • Vegeta
    • Goku
    • Gohan
    • Majin buu
    • freiza
    • andriod 19 or 20
    • other

[COLOR=royalblue] I would sa I don't like [B]MR SATAN(Hercule)[/B] But Sephiroth would punish me:( and I wouldn't like that..But..[B] Sorry to do this Sephiroth[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]But I don't like......... Mr. PoPo[/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue](hopefully that's how you spell his name...[I]If not please correct.[/I]) But that's it...I hate hime:flaming:! I hate him:flaming:! I hate him:flaming: !

There I said it...are you happy!!!![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]what's wrong w/ mr. po po? he rules. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]That was actually sarcasm.. I actually don't know if there is anyone I hate on DBZ so I just ran with what came outta my head first...but don't worry when someone good comes up I'll let you know.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Monkey Magic [/i]
[B]"Iz it because I iz black?" [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]
Well to let you know Mr PoPo...it is not because you're black..b/c I would be rasict of my own race...[I]ooohhhh you didn't think about that did you[/I]...:p..[/COLOR]
[COLOR=crimson]:eek::eek::eek:[B]NOTE:[/B]-----> I'm not trying to be condesending on that comment but I had to be a smart azz.:laugh: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=deeppink][B]NOTE #2:[/B] I know you're
about to :wigout: but please don't as you saw in the above note..I'm not getting angry but I must remember you didn't know I was black and you weren't trying to act rude..neither was I. SO take no hard feelings to what I said :) [B]THANX[/B]...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]DEATH TO VIDEL!!!!!
*sets Indy Tokomon, and Dark Patamon on Videl*
*not Indy Tokomon is Copyright Cloud Ishida, and Dark Patamon is copyright Goth Tk & Clare*
Anyone wanna guess why i hate Videl & her anthrax sniffing father?
*sorry Seph* [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]Let me guess, Gohan is the reason.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by EsKaPhLoN3 [/i]
[B]omg I HATE frieza becuz first time i saw him he sounded like a gurl, and his attitude he is such a mof0:butthead: [/B][/QUOTE]

i like the fact that frieza sounds like a girl. it makes him even sexier. when i first saw him, i didn't know if he was a boy or a girl. enticing...