Fall Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 Does anyone here like the band Afroman. And his recent release "Because I Got High" ? I reckon that is the coolest song. Soon everyone will be walkin' around my skool with little portable radios blarin' that song out at full blast.
Justin Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 heh, Afroman...the song is funny because it is so incredibly stupid. But, that song has been warn out here and I'm sure it will be down there as well... -Justin
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 Afroman - Back to School , is a much better song :D
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 the first time i heard "because i got high" i was like, this must be a joke.
DeathKnight Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 Because i got high is my theme song... uhh... not that i get high alot or anything.... :p
Transtic Nerve Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 it was funny for the first 4 times.... but then, like all one hit wonders, it goes away never to be heard of again.
Sephiroth Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]the first time i heard "because i got high" i was like, this must be a joke. [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, I thought the same thing, and I'm a big hip hop fan....
Guest +_Xanka_+ Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 never heard of it, anyone got an mp3 of it?
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i][B]it is so incredibly stupid. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red]"Because I got high" makes my ears want to bleed. If I [b]ever[/b] hear that song again......I [b]will[/b] bash my skull in with a hammer.[/color]
Fall Posted October 19, 2001 Author Posted October 19, 2001 I have the MP3. If you want it, I can e-mail it to you. Just ask.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now