Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone here like the band Afroman. And his recent release "Because I Got High" ? I reckon that is the coolest song.

Soon everyone will be walkin' around my skool with little portable radios blarin' that song out at full blast.
Posted
heh, Afroman...the song is funny because it is so incredibly stupid. But, that song has been warn out here and I'm sure it will be down there as well...

-Justin
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Afroman - Back to School , is a much better song :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]the first time i heard "because i got high" i was like, this must be a joke. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, I thought the same thing, and I'm a big hip hop fan....
Guest +_Xanka_+
Posted
never heard of it, anyone got an mp3 of it?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i][B]it is so incredibly stupid. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]"Because I got high" makes my ears want to bleed. If I [b]ever[/b] hear that song again......I [b]will[/b] bash my skull in with a hammer.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...