Jump to content
OtakuBoards

McDonald's or Burger King


Which do you think is better?  

  1. 1. Which do you think is better?

    • Burger King
      6
    • Mcdonalds
      4


Recommended Posts

Posted
Me and James had a lil arguement over this... He says that _______ is better than ________... and i disagree.. i think that ________ is better than ______... what do u think?

hehe, i blanked out the words cuz i knew u guys would immediately side with james... mwuahahaha!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]I would die without burger King chicken sandwiches. Beyond that McDonalds is much better. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Burger King. Yuck![/COLOR]
Posted
[color=orangered][size=1]I presume that the MacDonald's/Burger King in America is a little different to the ones in Australia...

Having said that, I like both. But I prefer Burger King.

Their nuggest are the best I've ever had (the longish ones with the spicy stuff on the outside...) and their burgers are perfect!

I'd eat BK alllll day everyday if I could...hehe[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]i just had one of them new ranch chicken bacon sammiches from mcD's .. not too shabby [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]:confused: Never heard of that sandwhich... Hey! Has anyone tried any of the new "Cuban Delicacies" at McDonalds??? Or is it strictly a South Floridian thing....:cool:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[color=red]:confused: Never heard of that sandwhich... Hey! Has anyone tried any of the new "Cuban Delicacies" at McDonalds??? Or is it strictly a South Floridian thing....:cool:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]I haven't been to McDonald for awhile. May be I'll check it out.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VP-Master [/i]
[B]I'd prefer McDonlads anyday but I don't think Burger King is horrible. But personally, I think Taco Bell rules all! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Taco is one of my least favorite food.[/COLOR]
Posted
McDonalds fries are better and Burger King burgers are betta....Enough Said
Posted
Well, I think that they are different all over. There are two McDonald's within walking distance of my house but neither is exactly the same. But, as far as this area goes I prefer Burger King over McDonald's...

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]burger king is more expensive, but the food is better, so I go with burger king.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]Burger is cheaper here.[/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Taco bell or Wendy's. Hands down.
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=blue]None, I hate them both[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

...then I hate you!

Haha - juz playin' :D :p
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=blue]Bean you hurt my feeling. hehehe. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]




Aww, me sorry. *hands you a burrito from taco bell* eat up!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]




Aww, me sorry. *hands you a burrito from taco bell* eat up! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]*spit* spit. burrito, yuck. I want McDanold fries. Hot and extra crispy please[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...