Guest Tec-9 Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 Me and James had a lil arguement over this... He says that _______ is better than ________... and i disagree.. i think that ________ is better than ______... what do u think? hehe, i blanked out the words cuz i knew u guys would immediately side with james... mwuahahaha!
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [color=red]MickeyDee's Fries and Burger King's chicken and french toast thingies..... Everything else probably has enough saturated fat to clog my aorta 10 times over:rolleyes:.[/color]
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 McDonald is way better than Burger King, except there's too much fat in the fries. I'll gain weight if I eat it too much.
Shy Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 I would die without burger King chicken sandwiches. Beyond that McDonalds is much better.
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]I would die without burger King chicken sandwiches. Beyond that McDonalds is much better. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Burger King. Yuck![/COLOR]
coolkam007 Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 i just had one of them new ranch chicken bacon sammiches from mcD's .. not too shabby
James Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [color=orangered][size=1]I presume that the MacDonald's/Burger King in America is a little different to the ones in Australia... Having said that, I like both. But I prefer Burger King. Their nuggest are the best I've ever had (the longish ones with the spicy stuff on the outside...) and their burgers are perfect! I'd eat BK alllll day everyday if I could...hehe[/color][/size]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]i just had one of them new ranch chicken bacon sammiches from mcD's .. not too shabby [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red]:confused: Never heard of that sandwhich... Hey! Has anyone tried any of the new "Cuban Delicacies" at McDonalds??? Or is it strictly a South Floridian thing....:cool:[/color]
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B] [color=red]:confused: Never heard of that sandwhich... Hey! Has anyone tried any of the new "Cuban Delicacies" at McDonalds??? Or is it strictly a South Floridian thing....:cool:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]I haven't been to McDonald for awhile. May be I'll check it out.[/COLOR]
VP-Master Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 I'd prefer McDonlads anyday but I don't think Burger King is horrible. But personally, I think Taco Bell rules all!
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VP-Master [/i] [B]I'd prefer McDonlads anyday but I don't think Burger King is horrible. But personally, I think Taco Bell rules all! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Taco is one of my least favorite food.[/COLOR]
coolkam007 Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 i'm not huge on mexican.. :/ .. nachos are ok.. but i dont really like that other stuff..
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 mcdonald's? burger king? i'm a vegetarian, i don't go to either one... taco bell is the best, they customize your orders to fit vegetarians..
Guest Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 McDonalds fries are better and Burger King burgers are betta....Enough Said
Dark Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 McDonalds!!!!!! How can u eat these things......here we have Goodys........healthier and better from MD........
Sephiroth Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 burger king is more expensive, but the food is better, so I go with burger king....
Justin Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 Well, I think that they are different all over. There are two McDonald's within walking distance of my house but neither is exactly the same. But, as far as this area goes I prefer Burger King over McDonald's... -Justin
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]burger king is more expensive, but the food is better, so I go with burger king.... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]Burger is cheaper here.[/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 Taco bell or Wendy's. Hands down.
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]Taco bell or Wendy's. Hands down. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]None, I hate them both[/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] [COLOR=blue]None, I hate them both[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] ...then I hate you! Haha - juz playin' :D :p
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] ...then I hate you! Haha - juz playin' :D :p [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]Bean you hurt my feeling. hehehe. [/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] [COLOR=blue]Bean you hurt my feeling. hehehe. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Aww, me sorry. *hands you a burrito from taco bell* eat up!
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] Aww, me sorry. *hands you a burrito from taco bell* eat up! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]*spit* spit. burrito, yuck. I want McDanold fries. Hot and extra crispy please[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now