OtakuBoards

=Two New Banners=

Shippo

I thank [b]everyone[/b] who posted in my previous thread with my ryu banner. Thank you all [i]so[/i] much. Well, it's been a while since i've made a new sig. I've made two new ones.

One, featuring Grit then Sniper from advance wars.

[img]http://shippo.250free.com/gritcopy.jpg[/img]

The other, Axl from the megaman series.

[img]http://shippo.250free.com/axlcopy.jpg[/img]

Rate puh-leez! :)

EDIT: Links fixed...hoefully x.x

Wow, those are really great. I love how the background on the first one looks as if it were drawn in the same style as the stock. In the second one, I like the 2D boxes, but the right stock looks a little iffy. It's still good though :) Great job on both of them.

Like Kinetic said, the first looks great, everything fits together perfectly, the colours, the whole texture and feel of it.

8/10

The second I like more, but i'd say it needs more changing. What i'd change, is take out the opaque image of axl, and nudge the nice clean one over to the right and cut off the excess white to the left, the banners a little long IMO anyways and the opaque image looks kinda tacky and out of place, so you'd kill two birds with one stone. I mean it looks good how it is...just suggesting...

8/10

[quote name='tursi']i like them, i wish i could do stuff like that, but i'm still learning most of the shops and such on my new compy. i like them both i give them a 8 out of 10. 10 being highest[/quote][color=#30415d]You need to expand a bit on your comments. What exactly do you like about them that you wish you could do? It's no help to anyone if you simply give a quick opinion. You also have two images in your signature, and we only permit you to have one. Please remove one. ^_^[/color]
[quote name='shikonjewel777][color=darkred][font=Comic Sans MS] :sweat: could some 1 please explain banners 2 me? i'm kinda lost. :D [/font'][/color][/quote][color=#30415d]They're banners. They aren't really intended to have any deeper explanations other than the fact that they were created by the artist to portray their skills. The intention of the Art Studio forum is for members to comment on art of other members, and describe what they like or don't like about it so that the artist can get better. And that's what you should be doing. ~_^[/color]
[quote name='Ryoko T.D.C.][color=blue']YAY!!!! I can se them now. They are so good! Your getting better and better at this as we speak! 10/10 as always my friend!:D[/color][/quote][color=#30415d]Like the previous posts I mentioned, you've failed to use any [i]constructive criticism[/i]. There's a sticky about this at the top of the forum. I don't want to see any of this from any of you again, especially Ryoko.[/color]