Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My current avitar is pretty lame, so can anyone make me an avi with Bi-Ryu from the manga 'Now'? I'm not sure if you'll be able ot find a pic of him, so if not, any cool anime dude will do ~_^.

Thanks in advance.
Posted
I think I found a picture of him...

I'll post your avatar in a few minutes..

-Mark

[EDIT]

Well, the image that I found was quite small. I searched for a larger one, and found it. Both images when enlarged look a little blochy..so I picked the best one.

...I hope this is Bi-Ryu...

-Mark
  • 4 years later...
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"]ooh! yesterday i found this really cool site called advancedanime.com, that's where i found my new avatar! it has alot of stuff.[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]Hello's Eclipsed Dreamer/Lunar.

I doubt that after the 4½ years that Muad'dib posted this thread up to request the avatar, he is still looking for that avatar. According to OtakuBoards' rules, it is not allowed to post in threads that are beyond two pages in the board history. Please don't do that again, because it's sort of useless. :whoops:

Besides, you have been around for a few months now, and I thought you would have known by now.

Thank you.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...