Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What do I do? I seem to lose control everytime I turn around. I can't do anything about it because I don't know how. I'm not going to say anything about it on the boards, I'll talk to select people via AIM. But, I just want to know: How do you all deal with extreme grief? Have you ever felt it before? I mean the kind that eats at you from the inside out. I mean the kind that can kill you. It can take you and make you emotionally dead. That is the kind that I speak of...

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]What do I do? I seem to lose control everytime I turn around. I can't do anything about it because I don't know how. I'm not going to say anything about it on the boards, I'll talk to select people via AIM. But, I just want to know: How do you all deal with extreme grief? Have you ever felt it before? I mean the kind that eats at you from the inside out...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=blue]Grief, I hate to be in grief. I don't what to say, because I don't know what happen. When I'm in grief, I told myself that no one care about me, except for myself. Whether I'm happy or sad, it's still me, so get over it. I kind of use hatred to make me feel better, but I wouldn't recomend you to do that.[/COLOR]
Posted
Grief can overwhelm a person. it happens to me a little too often for it to be huge deal anymore. Just talk to people about how you feel and it will pass. You said AIM people only? I only have MSN, if you do wanna talk to me... [email]Shyguy511@hotmail.com[/email]

take care...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I may take you up on that offer. However, not right now. I'm talking to several people already...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Hope you feel better[/COLOR]
Posted
Tommorow morning, perhaps. After I am done with tonight. Uh oh..I believe Vaughn just pulled into the drive-way. That means it is time for me to leave...

-Justin
Posted
[color=red]My life is what I like to call a, Cluster-F*ck. If it's not one thing, it's another. Sometimes I can't escape the grief either. When I'm lucky enough to escape to my room, without being grieved in the present......some idiot has to dredge up the past. "How did he do it again?" ; "Were you seriously_________?" ; "Your life isn't as bad as you make it out to be, .... or is it?" I suggest listening to some classical music; it truely has the power to pacify anyone's emotions. If you're still looking for someone to talk to....IM me(profile.)[/color]
Posted
I honestly can't say I've ever felt extreme grief yet. I'm afraid to....

no one ever close to me has left or died, and I hope that never happens.... and I don't know how I can handle it.... I can barely handle feeling for people whom I love that go through that, let alone myself....
Posted
i've lost 1 grandmom 2 grandfathers...

My sister... i worry about... i havent seen her in... 7 years...

My biological mother turned into someone i do not even know anymore...

My dad... haha... my biological dad... i have never seen him...

My girlfriend moved away to dallas....

Life...

haha...

what a joke....

As a certain man once said...

Life is a roller coaster....

Mine... is a crashing airplane.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]i've lost 1 grandmom 2 grandfathers...

My sister... i worry about... i havent seen her in... 7 years...

My biological mother turned into someone i do not even know anymore...

My dad... haha... my biological dad... i have never seen him...

My girlfriend moved away to dallas....

Life...

haha...

what a joke....

As a certain man once said...

Life is a roller coaster....

Mine... is a crashing airplane..... [/B][/QUOTE]
id like to comfort you Justin
and Dk
Would you mind taking my name out your sig
-thanx
Posted
i know how you feel. someone close to me committed suicide when i was fourteen. i went to my gymnastics class (my passion, my life) to get my mind off of it, but it wouldn't work. i burst into tears in the middle of the floor. my coaches asked what was wrong. i didn't answer, just walked off the floor, & never went back. that night i wrote my first real poem. poetry is good for dealing w/ emotions. it will be good as long as it's real.
Posted
i can truely say... i have seen too much in life.... to cry...

there is too much pain... to cry about...

i dont cry anymore....

it doesnt matter anymore...

if you get cut... dont cry about it....

for... many more cuts are to come...

too many for a lifetime...

Too much pain... for a lifetime...
Posted
[color=deeppink]Justin, I'm so sorry I couldn't finish talking to you last night. My mom kicked me offline from her computer when I wasn't supposed to be online in the first place. When she got off, I was too tired to get back on...I'm sorry :( [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Justin, I'm so sorry I couldn't finish talking to you last night. My mom kicked me offline from her computer when I wasn't supposed to be online in the first place. When she got off, I was too tired to get back on...I'm sorry :( [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Its perfectly alright. I understand that life is random, therefore, I hold nothing against you...

-Justin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...