Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I'm starting up Trunks Lovers Anonymous again....:)


Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone who wants to be a member simply write "Trunks Lovers Anonymous Member" in your signature. Just another way of telling ppl how much you love Trunks :):D ;) :D :cool:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]and how can u think an anime character is 'cute" [/B][/QUOTE]

Cause he is.... i dunno.... i don't fall in love with anime characters like girls do sometimes, no offence girls :) but I mean, if he were real, he would be rather cute.....

If it's any different, Gackt's much cuter.... and he's real :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]still dun get it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Here.... I dunno what goes on in girl's mind, I'm not one, but if Trunks were real.... and looked liek that but... real, he would be cute.... thats my perspective on it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]oh..... sick man [/B][/QUOTE]

Is there something wrong with the way I am?..... i don't appreciate the comment. Really, I think you're the sick one, you can't even be nice to someone..... that's pretty pathetic..... hell i don't care if you disagree with what I am, but it wouldn't hurt you to not be rude about it. Just goes to show how horrible you people really are....
Posted
why do you think it is sick for someone to be bisexual? do you think it makes them a different person or something? there is nothing wrong with being bisexual, I have friends who are bisexual and I don't give a d@mn about it, a friend is a friend, and even if they weren't, so what? who are you to go and tell them that its sick....
Guest Silver Sky
Posted
I think hes cool and cute especially (sp) with long hair...
Posted
I would just like to say that I like Trunks and I'm glad other ppl like him too. Also, be proud of yourself for having the courage to be yourself no matter what other ppl say. I have lots of friends who are different in many ways, and we get along just fine.:D :D
Posted
I don't love anime characters, the closest I've gotten to it is by saying that the character is awesome (I don't think an anime character is awesome because of their looks, that's somethin' different altogether:D)
yis, Trunks is 'drawn very well'. Trunks is [i]also[/i] awesome. like Transtic said, if he were real, he'd be....*drool*....whups, happened again...:o
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]I should dye my hair purple and actually see how much I do actually look like Trunks, lol. The resemblence is frightening. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Really?!? hmmm.... You must be really cute if the resemblence is "frightening" and all....[/COLOR] ;) :D
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...