OtakuBoards

I just got Ico, and it rocks.

Cecil

This game is defaintly one of the best games to come out on the PS2 so far, for any of you who have played the demo, it's very shallow compared to the real thing.

Now I ran out of things to say other than this game is very good... Well, for everyone that dosn't know it's a puzzle game, and it isn't like Tetris where it is based on reaction. It is all err... I mean almost all thinking. The only part that isn't is when you have to kill the shadow monsters with a 2x4. The point of the game is to get youself (Ico the kid with horns) and Yorda out of a huge castle. You have to hold her hand and take her where ever you go or she'll get kidnapped and you get gameover. BTW it has very good graphics :).

Kuja, there 12 years old, and she's taken by Ico anyways, lol.

O yeah, I forgot to mention that no where in the game do they speak an understandble lanuge. When Ico speaks it's subbed but's a made up laungauge, and when Yorda speaks it's made up, and subbed by something that looks like Egyption Hiroglipics.

Guest Majin Gohan
The girl in the game isn't hot in my opinion. Although Ico isn't my favorite game it's pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of that type of game though

Yeah, it was pretty short, I beat and when I came here the boards where offline! Took me 2 days or about 6 hours to beat it, anyways the game was a puzzle game and not much of an RPG. Is it just me or did any of you (that have played it) expect more? I remember reading that the puzzles where supposed to be real hard and you wouldn't be able to beat it without a guide. LOL the new smiles are cool espically this one --->:butthead: :naughty: :freak: :whoops: :excited: :drunk: :freak: