Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

Umm... First learn to spell.. Second, ANYONE CAN TRACE ITS DAMN EASY! PEOPLE CAN DO IT A LOT BETTER.. THATS HOW I STARTED. I TRACED AND TRACED UNTIL IT BECAME NATURAL AND ADDED MY OWN STUFF AND MESSED WITH IT..... [/B][/QUOTE]
So im getting disqualified just for tracing the BLAck aprts (outlines)
WASUP WIT DAT??
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Dont tell me you drew that!! Thats imposibble for any human being other than Toriyama dude to draw that good. Woa. ok. oh oh.....falling down.....dehydration......must....drink....wate.....r
*falls dead*....
Posted
he didnt.. Its computer made and its not his he just thought it looked kewl so he posted it...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]
So im getting disqualified just for tracing the BLAck aprts (outlines)
WASUP WIT DAT?? [/B][/QUOTE]

Nah your not. Your disqualifed for this art contest.. But there will be another SOON! :excited:
Posted
Follow the rules and try to get more people to join.I like the art work so far but need to have more people to join.So until 5 people more join and at least 10 pics are entered the contest is postponed until November 10.

1 more thing discuss the entries in pming not in this thread we have to make it a surprise on who wins, also all judges have to agree on the 3 best pics not just 1 judge. Noodlez you can be a judge as of your asking of it on page 1.So this contest is [SIZE=4]POSTPONED[/SIZE] (sorry if spelled wrong)
Posted
Well then uhh.... Im a judge too so once people have enough stuff to draw then we can PM each other and decide a winner
Posted
Well I can't scan with the computer because I don't have a scanner wish I did. But Ithought you'd like that pic so I put it in well bye bye for now*flys off*.
Posted
I may not have a scanner but I found a picture that looks cool can't submit it, its not mine plus I'm out but heres the picture anyway I could draw this and put it on but I have no scanner.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
can I be a judge? I really dont want to enter.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]dammit, I don't have access to a scanner, I wanted to enter.... [/B][/QUOTE]
If you dont have access to a scanner than how in hte blue hell did you getthat avatar??
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]
If you dont have access to a scanner than how in hte blue hell did you getthat avatar?? [/B][/QUOTE]

its one of the available av's. o_O;; .. lol
Posted
i know its too late.. but i still wanted to share this quick sketch.. and i didn't want to make another useless topic

[url]http://imagep.webphotos.iwon.com//1000018998/1000018998_1132001111331PM0.9719202.jpg[/url]
Posted
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum here, but I do a little bit of drawing myself. Adam has put a couple of my drawings up for the daily art. They were the pics of gohan ssj2 and piccolo. I just got done drawing and coloring a pic of vegeta that I would like to enter in the contest if that is cool with yall.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...