DBZ Art Contest

DarkerSephiroth

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did some tracing cuz i couldnt get it perfect and
the i did some coloring
(took me a bout a week cuz i aint exactly have the colors and it took good concentraction)
Holdup wait???
That came from ShadowGoahn??
Finally i lil respect form em

Guest Voodookanaka
blah, blah blah, im just posting old pics now, yes ive been drinking Mother!
If u havent seen this or your new, this is prolly the best piece of fan art ever ever:

Heh im also a judge and i would sya that VooDoo has won by a loong shot... Pikeon cheated because he traced it. Trancing isnt allowed...Only orginal drawings.

[SIZE=4]YOUR ARE JUST A HATER TRACING IS ALLOWED HPM RESTLES HUMAN UR NOT THE ONLY JUSDGE EGGEHAD SO ME GETTIN 1st IS A POSSIBLILTY MMHUAHHAHH[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]BTW THIS IS POST 600 I have 1,800 to go bte of the year[/SIZE]

Guest Voodookanaka
Draconball...heh...I covered up the G with the ball..hmmm....
I dont wanna win, coz I aint got owt new, there all old drawings, if thats ok.

How long have you guys/girls? been drawling? i was going to submit one but when i started looking at ther artwork that was in, i thought to myself " I will look better if i don't submit it". hehe
i just started drawling dbz, i have a ok goku but i have trouble with the face, mainly the ears.

I can draw.. Have been for 3 years. Its just that i dont feel like posting my drawings... Cuz its not on anything spefic... Its my own orginal drawings and i dont want people taking them.. DTA! Dont Trust Animals! ( Meaning your friends! LoL:drunk: ) J/k

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B][SIZE=4]YOUR ARE JUST A HATER TRACING IS ALLOWED HPM RESTLES HUMAN UR NOT THE ONLY JUSDGE EGGEHAD SO ME GETTIN 1st IS A POSSIBLILTY MMHUAHHAHH[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]BTW THIS IS POST 600 I have 1,800 to go bte of the year[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm... First learn to spell.. Second, ANYONE CAN TRACE ITS DAMN EASY! PEOPLE CAN DO IT A LOT BETTER.. THATS HOW I STARTED. I TRACED AND TRACED UNTIL IT BECAME NATURAL AND ADDED MY OWN STUFF AND MESSED WITH IT.....

thx to anyone that says that I drew good but I'm sorry to say that around my area there are people that draw just like the creator of DBZ. And believe me its darn hard to draw so perfect. But what can I do. If found really hard to draw the fist in mines. But also the face is kinda messed up. I think to those that traced and actually had the guts of posting it up. I think that it is so dishonorable to trace that the last time I traced was 3 years ago. When I REALLY couldnt draw. But years of practice really make a difference. But I cant match my friends. I wont tell them this site either because they'll start showing off and then everybody will want to talk to them.