OtakuBoards

DBZ Art Contest

DarkerSephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

Umm... First learn to spell.. Second, ANYONE CAN TRACE ITS DAMN EASY! PEOPLE CAN DO IT A LOT BETTER.. THATS HOW I STARTED. I TRACED AND TRACED UNTIL IT BECAME NATURAL AND ADDED MY OWN STUFF AND MESSED WITH IT..... [/B][/QUOTE]
So im getting disqualified just for tracing the BLAck aprts (outlines)
WASUP WIT DAT??

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]
So im getting disqualified just for tracing the BLAck aprts (outlines)
WASUP WIT DAT?? [/B][/QUOTE]

Nah your not. Your disqualifed for this art contest.. But there will be another SOON! :excited:

Follow the rules and try to get more people to join.I like the art work so far but need to have more people to join.So until 5 people more join and at least 10 pics are entered the contest is postponed until November 10.

1 more thing discuss the entries in pming not in this thread we have to make it a surprise on who wins, also all judges have to agree on the 3 best pics not just 1 judge. Noodlez you can be a judge as of your asking of it on page 1.So this contest is [SIZE=4]POSTPONED[/SIZE] (sorry if spelled wrong)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]dammit, I don't have access to a scanner, I wanted to enter.... [/B][/QUOTE]
If you dont have access to a scanner than how in hte blue hell did you getthat avatar??

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum here, but I do a little bit of drawing myself. Adam has put a couple of my drawings up for the daily art. They were the pics of gohan ssj2 and piccolo. I just got done drawing and coloring a pic of vegeta that I would like to enter in the contest if that is cool with yall.