DarkerSephiroth Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 I'm not sure if there is any thing like this in this forum but anyway if there wasnt there is now. The Rules: 1.To enter in the contast you must draw a picture DBZ related and enter it in the contast. 2.It has to be your own work no tracing.Although u can eye copy it. 3.There will be 5 Judges at most.I am 1.The people that want to be a judge have to be the first ones to post they want to be a judge. 4.Judges can not enter the contest. 5.The winners will be decided the 30th of this month. 6.The last day you can enter is the 29th. 7.If u are a judge all judges have to agree on the best pictures. 8.The winning places are 1st,2nd, and 3rd. 9.Only enter what u think is your best work. Those are the rules.Enjoy@_@
Break Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [SIZE=1]I wanna be a judge... for I don't have a scanner... Is that ok, please can I be a judge?[/SIZE]
DarkerSephiroth Posted October 19, 2001 Author Posted October 19, 2001 Judges: DarkerSephiroth ShadowGohan Also can i be on your list?My comp. is to slow so therefore it would take a while to pm you.You are already on mine
DarkerSephiroth Posted October 20, 2001 Author Posted October 20, 2001 Very well Judges: 1.DarkerSephiroth 2.ShadowGohan 3.Forte Come on people Enter to win
dbz_chick_666 Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 hey, i draw alot of fanfics, but here's my best 2 pics, i think so at least...
EsKaPhLoN3 Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 i know u TOPAZ ur that girl with her own website featuring ur art i emailed u and u told me ur website but i forgot it
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 everyones favourite characters for my entry:
conpiracymonki Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 [b]I have no scanner :( And besides, my colouring sucks...I'll just...watch..:) BTW, cool pics...haven't seen [i]that[/i] Punk one afore..[/b]
DBZM_Brolly Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 I have a picture that I'm still drawing but is Black and white allowed? Please a judge or some one tell me if black and white is allowed. If it is then I will submit mine.
EsKaPhLoN3 Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 i wish i could submit my art but i have no scanner curses, its not along time until a holiday where i can get presents oooooooooo presents *drewl* :tasty:
DBZM_Brolly Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 Ok here is mine. But since none of you answered to my question I'll just post it up. Remember mine is in black and white. 10/28/01 one day before the choosing is to be made. Chek it out :cool: :D
Ryan Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 DBZM_Brolly there is no link to your pictures just to let u know
DBZM_Brolly Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 ok this thing said it was 2 big so here I made it smaller let see if it works.
Raquel Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 coo... i'll enter... but i need a question awnsered once you scan it(the pic) how do you get it to link?
DBZM_Brolly Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 first give it a name. then in the bottom of the thing where it says " your reply" (some where on the bottom it says attachment. then choose your picture. TIP: I suggest you save it in jpeg format so it isnt so big. :)
Break Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [SIZE=1]Ok, I have made my descision... 3rd place goes to.... Puaar beating up Oolong! it wins a tanto... 2nd place goes to..... Punk Goku! it wins a wakizashi... But... 1st place, without a doubt goes to... Gohan SSJ2!!! it wins a katana... Well done to all contestants, participate with new drawings soon! [/SIZE]
Ryan Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 I agree with you ShadowGohan Good Drawing DBZM_Brolly
DBZM_Brolly Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 yo shadow dude. The decision is tommmorrow. the 29th. read what the dude said in the beginning. :mad:
Raquel Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i] [B]first give it a name. then in the bottom of the thing where it says " your reply" (some where on the bottom it says attachment. then choose your picture. TIP: I suggest you save it in jpeg format so it isnt so big. :) [/B][/QUOTE] errm... ok i'm lame... but this is how far i got: i'm at the folder where it saved last and i cant get it out of the folder... i mean i can see it i just can't do anything... help?
Guest Pikeon Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 Foolish Shadow here is my entry [URL=http://sdf1.2y.net/~lucio/goten/kame.gif]My enrty[/URL]
DBZM_Brolly Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i] [B] errm... ok i'm lame... but this is how far i got: i'm at the folder where it saved last and i cant get it out of the folder... i mean i can see it i just can't do anything... help? [/B][/QUOTE] ok ok. Listen if you know where you saved it and its in oneof these file formats gif, jpg, png, txt, zip, bmp, jpeg then just go to attachment and click on it then then while its in blue press open button on the right of the little window that opens. You should see the browse button to access that little window. the just put submit reply. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now