Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
heres my second entry
[URL=http://www.angelfire.com/vt/dbzandzelda64/DBZpics2/fanart/Brolly8.art]My second entry[/URL]
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
hey, i know its kinda late but if I could be a judge that would be awsome. considering that i cant draw but I do know good art when I see one. pratically everyone in my family does something artsy including an aunt that owns an art gallery.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]heres my second entry
[URL=http://www.angelfire.com/vt/dbzandzelda64/DBZpics2/fanart/Brolly8.art]My second entry[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]

*wonders if besides Pikeon there is any human alive who can't tell that that drawing isn't his*

[COLOR=purple]Oh well, guess not[/COLOR]

*flys away to look for Gohan*
Posted
I would draw and it would really be my 2nd ntry but im too lazy:sleep: its late im out
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]heres my second entry
[URL=http://www.angelfire.com/vt/dbzandzelda64/DBZpics2/fanart/Brolly8.art]My second entry[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]

broken link, well, for the pic anyway, I see nothing....
Posted
nah no broken link dbzchkaghan was able ta get it
I could get it
Its ur PC
AND THAT DRAWING CAN BE DONE
I DONE IT BEFORE ILL dO IT AGAIN
Posted
:mrt: inspectsa collect
I pity the fool who dont use 1-800 collect
Posted
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: everyone is sending in these drawings they dont cme close to mines
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Pikeon u havent actually entered any art........ the one u said u traced was computer art done by a guy called WAR Ive seen it before so dont try to deny it, and the second one was an actual scene from dragonball.
Posted
Ok look right chea i aint got a scanner but if i did have a scanner the pix i would send would blow u guyz out
my bad for bein an *** but i do have the power
homeskillet b4 u try thinkn u can out draw me get yoself some HOMEtraining:laugh:
Posted
I'm glad you think your funny pikeon because nobody else does. And what is this about you having the power? The power to what?? Steal other ppl's drawings and use pics from the show. Some power, but anyways go get yourself a scanner, (they are not all that expensive) and show us your "power" I'd like to see how good you think you can draw. :D
Posted
i am funny others think im funny i just havent exposed my coemdy on the boardz yet
I like me U like Me and IM going yo help you learn how to Like YOU
Like ME ,RVD
and that is aprt of my power

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...