Kinetic Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 [url="http://www.deviantart.com/view/6330782/"]http://www.deviantart.com/view/6330782/[/url] I had a basic idea of a tech piece I wanted to do, but it was unclear and I couldn't figure out how to pull it off, so I just played around and made a more organicly structured piece with a little tech off-center as the focal point. I'm pretty happy with it. I might clean up the smudging a bit though. [url="http://www.deviantart.com/view/6330782/"] [/url]
Dragon Warrior Posted April 7, 2004 Posted April 7, 2004 Eww... you suck, Kinetic >: o Well, I guess you don't, but still XD I like this piece since it kind of reminds me of a construction site. Some parts the building, some the blue prints :P And the big swirls are the workers' milk being poured all over the place :D Very la de da. I think people can easily make up what they see in this picture so it's very open to many. Simple, yet open. Good stuff, sir ^_^ [b]My Rating:[/b] 10/10 And I don't pull 10's out of my bum often... well... I don't out of my bum period O.o
Boo Posted April 7, 2004 Posted April 7, 2004 [color=gray]You put the style you used lately which no one liked, better in this graphic. It now looks like something leonardo da vinci would make, but then with a fancy background xD The technical thingy to the right though, could have some bits taken out of the lines so it fits the rest some more. Ah well. Nice job Energy formed by movement :< (I took DW's smiley buhehe *cough*)[/color]
Kinetic Posted April 7, 2004 Author Posted April 7, 2004 You're the second person to call me "Energy formed by movement," unless it was you the first time, for I really don't remember. Glad someone understands though :D Anyway, thanks for the comments. It was worse earlier, because I didn't have the tech on the right, it was too blurry, not dark enough (gonna add some contrast in there later with the focal point), and a bunch of other things I changed, like the title. I'm still happy with it though. Thanks again :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now