Yuri Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 He he it's back! but the new ones look and sound kinda crappy well any way Zorak and Brak and Moltar are back! What do you think? if you don't like space ghost oh well there are people who do so seeya in the other boards and threads talk to yA some time
coolkam007 Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 SGCTC/cartoon planet are some of the funniest shows.. ever! :laugh:
Transtic Nerve Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 "I did sex" hahaha I like Moltar myself.... although I don't watch the show on a regular basis.
Shy Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 Moltar is the funniest. He is so mean to everyone, and he doesn't get zapped like Brak.
coolkam007 Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 brak hardly ever gets zapped.. o_O;;.. zorak is the funniest! ..
Shy Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 you are the best CK. You keep corecting my mistakes. I meant Zorak.
Yuri Posted October 20, 2001 Author Posted October 20, 2001 Once again it's time for games I have SG games anybody want some? :cool: ;)
Shy Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 *raises hand* me, me, me, me, me! [email]Shyguy511@hotmail.com[/email]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 [color=red]Hee-Hee...... Space Ghost Coast to Coast, and the Brak Show are awwwwesome! Zorak is so cynical, and Brak is just d@mn funny:laugh:! I love when Space Ghost gets mad at the guest star, and zaps the T.V. screen..... roflmao!![/color]
Gachi Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Heh... I'm gonna have to vote for Brak... [/COLOR] :D :laugh:
Lia Posted October 22, 2001 Posted October 22, 2001 :laugh: space ghost and zorack r the best! so damn funny!
Justin Posted October 22, 2001 Posted October 22, 2001 heh, Moltar kicks ***. Zorak should've been dead so long ago... -Justin
Guest Capt. Stephanos Posted October 22, 2001 Posted October 22, 2001 Im a real Zorak man myself. I can't stand Space Ghost. Hes really annoying
Lia Posted October 22, 2001 Posted October 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i] [B]Im a real Zorak man myself. I can't stand Space Ghost. Hes really annoying [/B][/QUOTE] thats the reason i like him:laugh: hes so stupid its funny
Yuri Posted November 5, 2001 Author Posted November 5, 2001 chic your a short skinny girl what are you talkin about your a real zorak man! is there something I don't know?
Guest Capt. Stephanos Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B] thats the reason i like him:laugh: hes so stupid its funny [/B][/QUOTE] He's a GOON ! ! ! I HATE Spaceghost ! Does anyone actually remember the Spaceghost series, where Brak, Moltar, Zorak and some others were villians?
Guest Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 Zorak!!!!! hehehe organ player, space ghost slayer, snotty little bug! Thats me
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now