OtakuBoards

Assassin Rebirth

Ninjah

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Suzaku stood as she watched Tatsu walk away. She then looked to Enishi. She did want to become stronger in mind and in body, but she did not want to learn from anyone, and yet she knew that she had left her family and her home so that she could become one of the only living assassins of her family. Sighing, Suzaku spoke to Enishi.[/i]

"I suppose I should listen to Tatsu and become a student of yours. That is...if you would accept me as your student." [i]Suzaku looked to the ground.[/i]

"We shall talk later. Right now, let's get to safety."

[i]Nodding, Suzaku began to follow Enishi as they walked away from the weaponry. She stopped and looked back once more to where Tatsu had walked off to. She sighed and began to follow Enishi once more. They had walked back to Enishi's home once more.

Walking in, Suzaku had heard footsteps around the village. She turned and took a step outside and began to focus on the running footsteps. She then realized that the pattering feet were the Forest assassins. Enishi stood beside her and had heard the running.[/i]

"It seems our forest men have come for revenge."[/size][/color]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=darkred]OOC: Everyone is dying. Let's go! If we can make it to 10 pages I'll be happy. ^_^

IC:
Enishi's laugh was muffled by his bandage mask.

"What fools, they are not allowed to come into an assassin village just like that. I think they have a death wish. Suzaku." The girl narrowed her eyes toward Enishi. "Watch your sensei, kill them. With his hands." Enishi walked out the door way and sprinted toward the bandits. "Oh my, my. You all have a death wish do you not? Just entering the village like that." Enishi said as his fangers dug into the stomach of a bandit. Enishi had no nails. But yet, he was strong enough to have his hand go through the stomach of a human. Enishi then pushed his hand through the bandits stomach, as blood leaked down Enishi's arm. Enishi was smirking behind his mask.

Enishi then punched a bandit in the throat then his forehead. Making his neck snap out of place.

[i]Gen, this....Is my strength...My true strength.[/i] Enishi thought as he kneed one more in the stomach. He then picked up the one he just kneed and squeezed his neck tightly. Suffocating him, and fingers digging into his neck. He threw the dead corpse on the ground. Assassins in the village started to snicker, laugh, and shout.

"Just what are you?" yelled one bandit cowering.

"Just call me...-" Enishi ran towards the coward and elbowed him in the gut. "The devil." Enishi laughed. "Tatsu! Your kunai." Tatsu appeared and placed the kunai in Enishi's hand. Enishi then bashed the kunai into the head of the bandit.
He then piled the corpses and requested someone to burn them. Only one was alive but he got weak from cowering to much and he was burned alive.

Enishi walked back to Suzaku and wiped the blood off his hand onto her clothes.

"Get used to the sight of blood if you want to be in my trainning..." Just then a horse trotted back a dead corpse laying upon it. Enishi turned and ran to the black horse. "That's lord Ino's horse." Enishi then lifted the corpse off the horse and layed it upon the ground. Enishi's eyes grew with shock and went back to their sharpness. "Throw this body into the fire..." A large man then picked up the body not looking at it.

He then let the body drop into fire.

Enishi then stepped into the middle of the village then shouted;

"Lord Ino is dead! I, Kobayashi Enishi! Shall now be...Leader...Of this clan. Those who deny it, and want to be leader, step forward. And battle to the death!" Tatsu stepped into the center to meet Enishi.

"I'm sorry Sensei. But, I shall be leader." Tatsu said as he looked up with his shimmering eyes. Not showing fear, or struggle.[/color][/size]

• 1 month later...
O.O.C: Come on now , nobody likes loose ends , and this RPG deserves to be properly finished , so let's do this .

The blue blaze of steel , the sparks that fled like fire flies , indeed there was a battle in the temple , Asim was sure now , for not only did he hear the clash of steel , but saw it .

He rushed with all of his strength , brandishing his Scimitar which he held by his side . He roared like a lion would , as the deafening claps of thunder blasted in announcement of a wild storm .
His right hand reached for the silver shield on his side , and clenched it , he entered the darkened stone chamber in search of blood . He could only see shadows , and these were enough for his keen eyes to distinguish friend from foe .

His right arm he pulled back , and then he unleashed it in the direction of illusive enemy , which only knew of the presence of his opponent at that moment .
The silver circle hurling at him like a falling moon , as it sounded it’s dusky whisper .
Eyes dilated with surprise , and out of breath , Maboroshi was frozen with confusion , and did not know whether to move back or forward .

With his focus disturbed , Ayami’s blade at last found it’s way to his flesh , it’s tip cut his chest , and if he was a second slower to move the whispering circle of death would have taken his head .
He jumped back , but the flying shield did manage to inflict a wound close to a fatal point in his neck .

Asim drew the shield back , and like a shadow he glided at his opponent , with the grace of a panther . His blade swept through the air , as it formed Crescents of silver that gleamed against the flashes of light given by the lightning blasts .
As he attacked he took large strides at his opponent , pushing him back , trying to give him very little space to move .

Bleeding and aching , Maboroshi was desperate to find a way out of the continuos slashes , that were growing faster and stronger .
At last he found the right moment to attack , and so he did , with an upper vertical slash , but the warrior parried this assault and recoiled with a smack to Maboroshi’s face with the sharp edge of his circle shield , blood spluttered down to the ground , and then with a circular motion he took a step forward to destroy his opponent with a final hammering slash .
Although Maboroshi was weakened by his wounds , he still sustained his senses and combat skills , so he leaped to the side in a very critical moment , and once again fled the murderous blade of the warrior .

“ Cowering away like the dog you are ?! “ Asim roared with anger .
The other was now drenched in the shadows , and Asim could not see very well .
The assassin answered with a silent stride at his opponent , followed by a quick slash to Asim’s chest . The warrior could not defend himself against that attack .

Vanishing again into the shadows like a coiling cobra , lurking in the darkess to hunt down it’s prey .
“ You are quite a fighter I’ll give you that “ He hissed .
“ Show yourself you coward , I will skin your hide like a snake’s “ Asim said , in a grim tone , regaining his dark calmness .
Then he heard light footsteps coming toward him , so he started to move as well . They could sense each other’s position , but they awaited the right moment to attack .

Circling like around , as if vultures around a carcass , so much of a blink at the wrong moment could mean the loss of their life . Asim held his shield in front of him , and his sword to his side , whilst the assassin pointed his blade forward .

Lightning burst into the sky , and with it burst a flash of steel , both the warrior and the assassin seized the moment , and attacked .
Their steel whistled as it traveled through the air , but both of them missed and hit nothing but thin air .

Again they started to circle around , awaiting the next flash of light , and so it was . Another thunder bolt crashed down .
Both of them drew their breath , and attacked with a roar as their steel whistled in it’s bitter sting once again . Ayami only saw two blazing arches etched against the darkness .

She could not tell who was her friend , and who was her foe in her delirious vision , and she dared not step in the middle of this battle . For she would be in danger of falling under her enemy’s blade , or perhaps distract her friend and be the cause of his death .
All she could see was two shadowy figures standing with backs given to each other , like black statues , frozen and motionless .

Asim , and the assassin had both struck , but they did not know whether it was a fatal slash or not .
The truth was that both of them had inflicted quite a wound to the other , and were bleeding .
Falling down and clutching their wounds , the pain was horrid , for the slashes went deep .
Asim was hit in the chest again , and Maboroshi was slash near his stomach .
They knew that they could not finish this battle now .
“ Damn it ! . we’ll finish this later stranger , next time our battle will be in the light of day “ The assassin said with a grin on his face , as he fled with large and silent strides out of the stone chamber , while clenching his wound .

Asim turned as quick as he could , and sent his sword flying at the fleeing enemy , but it was thrust in the wall , and did not hit the assassin
With a mouthful of curses Asim struggled to get up , and he walked to Ayami , and carried her on his shoulder , she did not resist , for she was half a sleep with her forehead burning with fever .
He pulled his blade out of the wall , and staggered his way through the muddy earth to the castle , where he ran into Taro .

He led them through the rest of the way , Ayami was taken by the maids to a separate place to be treated , and Asim was led to his chamber .
“ We must clean this , bring us some Sake woman ! “ He muttered .
“ No , I will not cleanse this wound with that fil… ! “ And before he could finish his words , he had a surge of pain in his chest .
“ Bring me water ! “ He exclaimed .
“ Shut up ! , we need warriors more than ever now , and you will have to deal with it , whether you like it or not ! “ Taro muttered .
“ This wound needs to be handled quickly “ Taro said .
“ Hold him down “ He exclaimed .
And two soldiers walked in and tried to hold Asim down while Taro was using the Sake to clean the wound , but the wounded giant beat the soldiers away with his strong fists . He was in a state of delirious rage .
“ Hah ! , More guards ! “ Taro thundered .
And two more soldiers came in , so the four of barely manage to hold Asim , but it did work , and Taro poured the Sake on the wound , it stung Asim like a wild flame spreading threw his blood .
Then his vision went blurry , and he fell to deep sleep , all the energy within him had been used . A few maids came in after that to treat the warrior's wounds , and bandage them .

• 3 months later...
Guest Edge Mstr Ninja
OOC: Sorry I have not posted earlier, for I have been having major computer difficulties. I asked if i could submit a character in June on the 6th. Yeah rather late, I know! Also it is odd that a lot of people like don't post much anymore. I might as well join in to try and help finish this rather superb epic.

IC: As Tatsumi was in a villiage (searching for the individuals who caused him the loss of so many loved ones) he was told by a strange looking man, who was aged well beyond his youth who seemed to have been an assassin in more recent years, that he may be able to find out some answers from a clan of assassins nearby that were led by a man named Lord Ino. This man also told him that most recently all hell broke loose between this clan and the Shogunate Ishiguro, Oda, but this was a risk that Tatsumi needed to take because he may find out who attacked and could fufill his oath before he can die.

As Tatsumi leaped limb-to-limb high up in the trees in pursuit of the villiage of assassins, he heard a noise that was out of the ordinary. Not only did he hear something he could smell it. It was the smell of blood. As the nimble ninja flew from branch to branch to approach the noise and smell, he stopped and saw a steed tied to a tree.

"Curious... that steed is that of a soldier. It also bears the mark of Lord Oda." Tatsumi whispered very quietly to himself.

"Now this can mean one of two things: He got lost, or he isnt the only one and they are keeping an eye on the villiage. More-than-likely the second though. I should dispatch of these arrogant fools who think they can spy on assassins, for if they are even trained close to my abilities these fools don't stand a chance."

Tatsumi Leaped down from the branches and sliced off the nearby soldiers head so quickly and gracefully that the man did not know he was dead when Tatsumi landed in front of him. His head then rolled off of his shoulders and tumbled on the ground, only to be followed by a crimson rain of blood. Tatsumi rolled left and flung one of his explosive shurikens into the neck of an archer whose arrow was far too slow to catch him. Tasumi chuckled as the mans upper chest and head blew apart.

"That is always a fun sight to watch." He said while chuckling and shaking his head from side to side.

"Well I should hurry now to the villiage... oh and I should bring this!" Tatsumi picked up the severed head and the symbol of the shogun. "Just in case they want proof that I'm on their side. I wouldn't want to have to slaughter more people than needed because then I'd have to wash and polish my blade again and that isn't a fun way to sepnd time!"

Tatsumi dissapeared into the tops of the trees again and approached the villiage. As he got close he heard the sound of fire and smelt the burning of human flesh. This wasn't an odd thing, but what was is what he heard:

"Lord Ino is dead! I, Kobayashi Enishi! Shall now be...Leader...Of this clan. Those who deny it, and want to be leader, step forward. And battle to the death!"

"I'm sorry Sensei. But, I shall be leader."

This was a bout to be watched in stealth then he would introduce himself to the new master of the clan.