OtakuBoards

Assassin Rebirth

Ninjah

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic]The The moon was. "I must kill Oda" Shi thought walking down a noise market road. "It will be easier with help, I hear that Master Ino is targeting Oda maybe i can assist him and he assist me" Shi thought as a man bumped into him. "Watch it" the man said distastefully. Shi spun around ad threw a needle at him with stuck in his neck. The man rubbed his neck knocking the needle out "D*** bugs he mumbled. "Fool" Shi thought walking away.

Shi came up to the gates of the fortress. Two guards stood watching as he came up to them.

"What do you want" The guards smugly said.
"To see Master Ino"
"He has a visitor allready and what business would he have with the likes of you"
"I see" Shi says turning and walking back down the path. "Looks like i got to do this the hard way" Shi whispers as he slips out of the guards sight.

He was now creeping along the roof of the fortress. He then heard a convorsation. "You have work for me Ino" a young voice asked. "Yes, i want your help in assassination Oda Ishiguro" An older voice answered.

Shi waited no more before swinging inside through a window.
"An assassin" The younger man yelled standing up spilling alittle tea on himself.
"No i want to help you assassinate Oda"
"Lies" The man said now drawing his sword.
"Hmm a kotou" Shi thought as the man charge at him.

Before the man reached him he split into three copies of himself. Shi grabbed his kame and did not block the three he saw but blocked up. A sword soon hit the kame and halted. Before either of them could stike again Ino said "stop". Both of the warriors looked at Ino with curiosity.

"You are skilled I see, but what is your price?"
"I have no price, Oda killed my family and all that survives them is me and my adopted younger brother"
"Hmm What is your name?"
"Shi Utaka"
"I should have know you fight like you father"
"You knew my father?"
"Yes we worked together on several occasions"
"I see"
"I am in the middle of something right now I will attend to you apon finishing" Ino said looking at the man. Ino clapped his hands and a woman appeared at his side "Take this man to the guest quarters". The woman nodded and motioned for Shi to follow.
"You are quite skilled or lucky few have survived Maboroshi's Genjutsu or his kotou" Ino added as Shi left the room.

OOC: I hope I didnt get anything wrong about anything[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taro, Gen and Ayami left the Shogun's room and decided to form a plan.

"What would be the best course of action? A simple blockade of each wing won't work. They would simply see which wing is the weakest and use all of them to strike one central point and then Oda would be free game." Taro spoke low and in a whisper to the other two.

"Hunting and patrols would not work either. They would simply kill them silently one by one." Ayami interjected with her eyes downward.

"Will you stop that! It's damn annoying, if you're in this you look me in the eye when you speak. Try and drop the formal ****, this isn't a normal day, this is hardcore **** here." Taro laudly whispered.

Gen smirked, Taro hated formalites. He was a simple man who liked to keep things simple. "Alright here is what we do."

OC: It's all in ReFlux's hands for now... unless someone else wants to take over.

The man stood in a dark corner near , he leaned his back against the wall crossing his arms , and thinking about the blind spot that the assassins were using.
He heard the chatter of the other warriors as they came walking nearer , they did not notice his presence .

His eyes were shifted to their position , a young girl , and two men . he did not recognize any of them , but he had heard of them , so he knew who they were in general .
He was alerted to the message delivered to Oda , but he decided to check the exits , instead of Oda since he was not harmed .
Just before Gen was about to speak , Asim interrupted .
“ What is this brewing a plan without me ? “ He asked with a grin on his face .

They drew their blades not knowing who he was .
“ Sheath your weapons , I am a friend not a foe “ He said .
“ Who are you ? “ Gen demanded .
“ I am the warrior from the deserts of Arabia “ He answered .
“ So you are the foreigner , I am sorry if we offended you by starting without you , but you were not found anywhere “ He said .
“ It matters not “ The Arab said .
“ I am Sakazuma Gen , and this is Taro Shinjuku , and Lady Ayami daughter of his lordship Oda “ He explained .
“ Now , I am sure you know about the situation , so I … “ Gen was interrupted , by Asim once again .

He pointed his finger upwards , to the ceiling , then quickly sent one of his scimitars flying at the direction he pointed at .
A loud shout was heard , and a man in black Ninja garb came down falling , with the silver blade stuck in his knee cap , because he was in a crouching position .
But then the sound of running was heard up in the ceiling .
“ There is another one , I will follow him . Stay with this one , but do not kill him just yet , wait until I come back “ Asim said , as he ran down through the corridors .
He reached the castle gardens , and saw a dark figure running like a mirage in the shadows .

He followed silently , the dark figure was alerted to the Arab’s presence , so he made a reversed somersault while throwing a handful of sherukins at Asim , and rushed at him .

Not a word was spoken , as the Arab quickly drew his scimitar , and dagger , and blocked the deadly flying objects with swaying movements from his blades . Now the Ninja was close enough , the only sound that was heard was that of steel clashing against steel .
Asim attacked with a swirling slash with his sword . The Ninja blocked it , but dislocated his shoulder , so Asim slashed his side with the dagger . The assassin then attacked with a spinning kick , Asim blocked the kick with his arm , and broke the assassin’s other leg , with two devastating side kicks to the man’s ankle , and knee.

Then he cut the assassin’s arm which pulled out a Sai that targeted Asim’s neck , with a swift movement from his silver blade , and sliced off the assassin’s hand that held the blade , with another silver gleam .
“ Wretched dog who is your master ? “ Asim demanded .
But the assassin was in too much pain to answer , and he was already dead , he would now bleed himself out dry , so he thought to himself why should he say anything to his killer .
“ Damn this ! “ Asim muttered , he wanted to question the assassin , and not just kill him .

Then he delivered one more slash , that ended the assassin’s life . He went back to the castle after wiping the blood from his blade .
The other assassin was still alive , the others were interrogating him .
“ Never I will not speak a word to you worthless pigs “ The assassin spat out .
Taro lifted his fist to beat the words out of the man , but then Asim stopped him .
“ No , let me handle this “ He said .
“ Very well “ Taro agreed .
“ But wait , what of the other one ? “ Ayami asked .
“ He is dead “ Asim replied .
“ First of all I think you have something that belongs to me “ Asim said , as he violently pulled out his sword out of the assassin’s knee . The man cried out in pain holding his knee .

Asim then pulled out one of his poisonous throwing knives .
“ Now then do you what this is ? “ Asim asked .
The man did not answer .
“ Very well , I’ll tell you . The blade of the knife has been drenched in the poison of the desert cobras , you will not find an antidote for this in all of Japan . A little scratch from this should kill you two hours , I happen to carry the antidote with me “ Asim said .
“ So talk , before I decide to take this seriously “ Asim said .
“ Rot in hell ! “ The other shouted , but fear was clear in his angry eyes .
Asim inflicted a small cut to the assassin’s arm .
“ Talk , and you have my word , I will give you the antidote , and set you free “ Asim said .

The assassin refused to talk , but after a short while when the poison , started to take effect . He began to spit out the truth .
“ My master is lord Ino , he is the one that plans to kill Oda , but he is gathering many assassins for this mission led by a bloody man that he considers a son , he is called Enishi “ He said .

“ Enishi ! …” Ayami whispered to herself , the name echoed in her mind , and reminded of a long forgotten past , Asim heard her whisper , but decided to ask her later .
“ We were only meant to spy , or weaken your forces , but not carry out the mission “ He continued .
“ Where do they hide ? “ Asim asked .
“ I do not know , I swear . He sends us messengers , that tell us what to do . He also sends us information through the houses of the so called madames “ He answered .
" You mean pleasure houses ? " Asim asked .
" Yes " the other answered .
“ That is all I know , now help me I beg you “ The man cried out .
“ I will “ Asim said , as he pulled out a gourd of a strange potion , after he sheathed his blades .
“ What are you doing ? “ Taro asked .
“ I am fulfilling my promise , a man is nothing without his word “ He murmured .

He gave a bit of the potion to the man , and signaled him to go .
But just when Asim turned his back , the treacherous dog pulled a small dagger , because his sword was taken , and lunged at Asim to stab him in the back before he escaped . Asim sensed this , so he caught the man’s hand . He twisted it until he broke the assassin’s wrist , then delivered a straight Karate punch to the man’s chin , the punch was so powerful it broke the assassin’s neck . Then Asim kicked him out of the window , with a thrusting side kick , before he reached the polished wooden floor .

“ I suggest that we set a plan soon , before others come “ He said .
“ We still do not know your name “ Gen asked .
“ It’s Asim “ He answered .

OOC: Hey, if you guys are going to stick titles on my name, please put 'Zeng' instead of 'Ayami,' unless you're just going to call me by my first name. Why? Umm...it's a personal preference that can affect some of the game. I know, weird, but...if it works out right... ^_^

IC:

The broken body of the assassin flew out the window; it disappeared into the oncoming mist, down onto the beaten ground below. Ayami watched with distaste as the body ended its flight with a distant thud as it hit the dirt. The servants would clean it...or the guards would toss it over the wall. Whichever it was, she didn't like the bodies piling up... There were already too many for comfort, and she swore that the scent of death was going to be permanent. Turning back to the three other men speaking, she waited until a pause to speak.

Asim... The name was slightly familiar... Most here had read of the fierce warriors of the desert, hardened by the turning sands and harsh winds. Looking at him, he did nothing to impress upon her that he was anything but another warrior...but she wondered if there was something more. [I]Is he hiding something?[/I] She didn't agree with her father's call for fighters; it invited too many strangers, too many variables that could change their allegiance when the tide seemed to be turning against them. What made it sure that these hired mercenaries would stick to their word? After all, once her father was dead, they could raid the castle as they liked; there would be no one left to stop them...

She spoke quietly to the others, "A plan? I feel that in this case, a set plan will not be effective. Too many assassins have been called; Lord Ino is a powerful enemy, and any wishing for a taste of foul victory will be drawn to him like flies. The best we can hope for now is that we can ably defend wherever my father is keeping his quarters. Each assigned to a quarter or wing, let no one pass. If so, then your honor as a skilled warrior is forfeit, as well as your life." It went without saying that if any of them failed, and she survived, she would kill them with her own hands. They all felt it, looking at the young woman's eyes. But then she cast them down to the floor again, and Taro gave an exasperated sigh.

Looking up, she smiled faintly with apology towards Taro, "My apologies, Taro. I will try... But habit dies hard. For the time being, may I suggest we move into another room? I have something further to speak of with you all..." With that, she led them into an inner chamber, sliding open the screen doors silently.

Guest Midnight Rush
The Ro-ken-jin studied the outline of the might Edo castle from a nearby hill, knowing that tomorrow was the day when Oda would die. He was prepared, his armor freshly oiled and polished, in its case by a nearby tree. He had sharpened all of his swords, especially the amazingly fast Southern Cross, given to him by the legendary Musashi some 5 years earlier.

"Now is the time to see if I can still do the attack that I became famous for. Maid! Come here!" He said, an edge in his voice. He had the maid tie a pair of chopsticks to a tree and stand nearby holding a bowl. He walked exactly 150 paces away and otld her that on his count she was to drop the bowl.

"1..2..3..4..NOW!" He shouted and she dropped the bowl, but before it hit the ground he exploded forth and sliced the chopsticks in half, darting past the tree and caught the bowl before it hit the ground.

"H-h-hh-hhow did you do that?" The maid asked.

"I'm not entirely sure. The Southern Cross is just a sword with no power, but somehow I feel faster when I hold it."

"That was 150 paces that you covered before the bowl hit the ground!"

"Yes... now we will repeat the excercise... this time at 600 paces."

She dropped the bowl on his count and just as before he sliced the chopsticks and caught the bowl. Barely. He had to dive to catch it this time, but he caught in none the less.

The maid was terrified now, she had never seen such seemingly demonic displays of skill. She fled and he let her go, laughing at her. A short time later Mura rode back from Edo, as he had been scouting, and after talking for a while they did the same excercise. At 1000 paces.

Mura dropped the bowl and the Ro-ken-jin rocketed forth and sliced the chopsticks. The bowl was saved from the ground by a single finger of his hand, he dived and barely managed to place a finger under the bowl. But he did. And he decided that 1000 paces was the limit of his rush and burn assault. Mura agreed.

"Sir, that is amazing, but 1000 paces does seem a little far. My advice is to remain a 400-700 paces distance for this technique."

"I agree. Mura, take your bow and fire as many arrows at me as you can. Do not hold back aim to kill."

"Er.. yes sir." And Mura took the bow and started firing arrow after arrow at his master. He was a talented and quick archer, although a little rusty since the days of the war.

The Ro-ken-jin deftly caught or cut down all of thew arrows as fast as they would come. He then had Mura throw a large assortment of sharp rocks at him, maybe one hundred at a time. He dodged or caught all of them.

"I am satisfied. Thank you Mura, go and enjoy the city, tomorrow I may decide to burn it down, I'm not sure yet."

Mura left and the Ro-ken-jin knew he was in top form. If he couldn't take out the castle as well prepared as he was, he never could. That night was uneventful and he woke rested and fresh for [i]the[/i] day.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed][i]Damnit! I was close, so close to killing him..[/i] Enishi thought to himself. [i]That girl... Seemed, very familiar.[/i] Enishi then ran into the gaurds at the gate.

"Enishi-San!" Said a familiar voice. "Master Ino was worried!"

"I'm alright Taka. I just went to go visit a certain person in his large adobe.What's Sensei Ino doing now?" Enishi asked, as he waited for Taka to pull open the gate door.

"He's talking to two men." Taka grunted as he was having a hard time opening the door. Enishi then helped him, Taka was the youngest in the assassin home. He was only sixteen. Taka looks at Enishi as a father figure. Enishi then walked to the door of Sensei Ino's adobe, and opened the door. He stepped in and looked around and saw two men. He then got to his knee's and bowed his head.

"Sensei Ino, I've got some news on Ishiguro." Enishi said quite quietly.

"Enishi! Where were you! The medic of this village said not to get up!" Ino screamed as he stood and slammed his hands on the table.

"Gomen na-sai.." Enishi replied. Ino snorted then looked at one of the men.

"Enishi you aren't the only one after Oda. This young man, Utaka Shi, is after him to."

"What is his reason?" Enishi grunted because of the thought that he might have a rival.

"My family was killed because of him! Only my younger brother and me have survived!So I must gain revenge for the rest of my family!" The man said. Enishi still having his head bowed replied.

"Don't get in my way, I will kill Oda, with my own hands, and will let his blood spill unto me."

"I will kill him! And you shall not stop me!"

"I will! If you want to kill him, then you'll have to try and kill me first! Revenge is my reason to kill him. He killed my mother, the one whom cared about me most. My sister, took the side of my step father, whom was Oda! So I must kill him! You still have someone by your side. And who do I have? No one!" Enishi yelled as he kept his head bowed. Shi glared at him. Enishi then heard Ino mutter a name;

"Enishi, your mother's name..? Was it, Mizaki?" Ino asked hesitating. Enishi nodded. Ino then growled quietly to himself.

"Did you know my mother, sensei Ino?" Enishi asked as he lifted his head to stare into the eyes of Ino.

"We were, very good and close friends." Ino looked the ground. Enishi then turned his head to face the other man.

"You are quiet, tell us your name." Enishi said.

"Maboroshi." He replied.

"Maboroshi eh, your reason for being here?" Enishi asked.

OCC: So sorry Metatron! I don't pay to much attention to names! :sweat:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

The inner chamber was finely furnished; silk cushions had been carefully placed around a low, ebony table. The room was lit by small oil lamps arranged about to light the inner darkness, and around the closed shutters the lines of the sun outlined like bright gold. Motioning to the table, Ayami waited respectfully as the three others seated themselves around the table. Finally, she knelt gracefully at the table, folding her legs elegantly under her.

Reaching under the table, she silently pulled out a brush, inkstone, fine rice paper, and a jade paperweight. Arranging them on the table, she never broke her grace, sweeping out gently with her arms as she ground the ink. The men waited in silence, their eyes on her perfect form. Finally, the black ink filled the stone, thick when she dipped the brush into it. Holding it above the fine paper, she began to write... But her cadence was broken; somehow her grace was jarred, and it was quite distasteful to behold, nothing like a beautiful woman should look like... It disturbed the silence and peace of the room. But she continued to write, and Gen frowned, looking at the character she had written.

The black ink had mottled the paper; the way that Ayami had wielded the brush had caused the graceful strokes to become knotted, thick, ugly. But then, his breath caught in his throat, and he met Ayami's eyes as he understood her message.

[B]Jackal[/B].

Infamous for being deceptive, cunning, silent, vicious, and a merciless killer. There was a spy in their midst, a traitor passing information to the assassins. A plot from the inside to overthrow Lord Ishiguro... Even her brush style had been a clue - being ugly and knotted, it showed the twisting nature of the spy.

Ayami bowed her head in consent, and waited while Taro and Asim deciphered the meaning. Taro looked from the character to Gen, and then understanding dawned on his expression. Knowing Gen as well as he did, there wasn't much that either of them missed from each other. Asim stared, and then his eyes narrowed; a barely noticeable nod was all that gave away that he, too, had received the message. Lifting the paper up, Ayami held it to one of the lamps, catching the ashes in her other hand. They were still hot, but she took no notice of it. Opening one of the shutters, the bright light of the afternoon flooded in, almost blinding after the near dark they had been in. She let the ashes out of the window, and they drifted down out of sight, lost in the mountain breezes.

She bowed, and slid open the doors again, "Thank you for your time."

[size=1][color=navy]OOC: M-a-b-o-r-o-s-h-i... not Moroboshi... it sounds like a food or a game...

IC:

Maboroshi cocked his head lightly to the side, and looked back at Enishi with slight confusion. Reason? Did they need a reason to be here? Some people got worked up way too much with the whole revenge concept...

"I'm here because I am payed to be here."

Maboroshi shot a quick glance at Ino just to make sure - a slight nod from Ino assured him about the payment.

"You're ... just payed to be here?"

Maboroshi shrugged slightly, and nodded.

"A hired assassin. Obviously. What other reason is there?"

He took the moment to savor the look on the two's faces, both accompanied with disbelief. Apparently, they thought he had no right to be here, especially since he had no personal vendetta against this man Oda... whoever. He shrugged again, and stood up quickly. He didn't want to get into a pointless argument about who kills who and why they have the right to kill him and what not. It was a waste of time.

"Charmed to meet you both. I must take my leave now."

With that, he swept out of the room, leaving an awkward moment, followed quickly by a burst of somewhat aggravated words, probably from the two other assassins left in the room.

Maboroshi took a step out into the street before Ino's house, and looked up at the full moon. It was a nice moon. It reminded him of his earlier years, speeding through the night along the side of Ahn. He never was able to catch up to her, he was used to seeing her back far ahead of him. Nonetheless, in Ahn's definition, he probably surpassed her by now. He did, after all, defeat what she couldn't. Either way, it was all a part of the past now.

"Chotto... shyugyousuruka... (A bit of training...)"

He took the path leading to a nearby bamboo forest, and stepped into the thick overgrowth. He reached into his clothing and took out a black skull, perfectly waxed and polished. Maboroshi smiled at it softly, then placed it on a nearby stone, making sure its eyes faced him. This was how he trained. Dead or not, having her eyes on him helped with his concentration. Maboroshi breathed slowly, then performed a Nagi Iaijutsu, sweeping everything before him in a ninety degree radius. The bamboos were sliced diagonally, the upper portion of the sliced bamboo cast up into the canopies of the forest. Maboroshi returned his kotou to the sheath, and looked up. The bamboos that he sliced off flew up in the air, then after a moment, came cascading down towards him, each a deadly lance of its own. Maboroshi smiled softly, then laughed as he felt his entire body become charged with his suppressed energy.

"Seijutsu Uraken... Kijutsu...!"

The lances above him exploded simultaneously, showering Maboroshi with bits and pieces of the bamboo. Maboroshi smirked softly, then looked over at the skull.

"Kekkou umaku nattadesho? (I've gotten better haven't I?)"[/size][/color]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][size=1][i]Anzu lingered through the sleepy forest, re-reading the scroll over again. She had heard of this name before, this "Yota". Though, it was only a first name.

"Yota....Where have I heard this name before?" Anzu spoke aloud as in a hope to jog her memory.

She rememebered back several months when her "master" started to research on a man Anzu only knew as Ino. Somehow, Yota had connections with this Ino and had begun to interfere with her master's trade. Her master, Majirobi, had had enough of Ino's wishy-washy deals and planned on killing him, taking back all of the money Ino had stolen.

"Yes, I shall take this quick job for now. Money is most useful in this disgusting world," Anzu smirked and quickened her pace.

A few hundred feet down Anzu came upon a clearing. Small and peaceful, yet there was a disturbance. Slight, but distinctive to Anzu. It was a presence all assassins know, death. Curiously, Anzu warily moved towards the light rustling of the brush. She caustiously drew upon her blade, eyes scanning the bamboo forestry. Silence, only the sound of the rain.

Just as Anzu was turning to leave, a swift breeze of a blade collided with hers. Sparks and grinding of metal lit up a young face, the face of a male. Anzu pushed back, matching his force. Another breeze, Anzu ducks to avoid being side-swiped by a leg. As she ducked, Anzu quickly brought her blade down and slashed at the fighter's abdomen only to be met with a heel in her shoudler.

"What is a woman like you doing out here?" a chilling voice broke the silence.

Anzu jumped to her feet and flicked her wrist lightly, "I'm taking a walk. Is that so strange?"

The young man stood still, Anzu calm and watchful. The two stared at eachother for several minutes before Anzu moved.

"If you don't mind," she began to walk away.

"Who is 'Yota'?"

Anzu froze, reaching for her scroll to find it missing. She spun around to see the man reading.

"Please give that to me," Anzu held out her hand.

"Tell me," a hint of childishness slowly grew.

"It is none of your concern. Now, I asked you nicely. Don't make me..."

"He has a connection to Ino, doesn't he? You plan to kill them both?"

Anzu blinked in bewilderment, but smiled, "Perhaps, it means nothing to you. Return my scroll."

Smirking, the young man tossed the scroll. Anzu slipped it into her robes and sheathed her sword.

"Your name?" Anzu resting her hand on the ivory hilt started to pace a circle.[/color][/size][/i]

Guest Midnight Rush
OOC:Maboroshi is magical? Cool.... anyways... screw all this building up stuff Its time to start kicking ***. The fight should be long and hard... so keep it going for a while. A Zeng/Ro-ken showdown would be really cool...

IC:

The Ro-ken-jin was in full armor... its darkness shining in a sort of macabre way, suggesting death. His weapons were in place and ready, the Southern Cross half drawn in his hand. He looked like some sort of demon in his horned kabuto and black laquered armor.

He walked up the center of Edo town, heading straight for the castle. His stride was long and full of purpose, no one got in his way, although a runner rushed back to the castle to report him.

By the time he reached the castle, the gate was swarming with guards of a lesser sort, he couldn't see any distinguished warriors at this point.

"HALT!" A guard cried. "What is your business here, ronin scum?!"

The Ro-ken-jin drew the Southern Cross and carelessly said, "I am here to kill the Shogun Oda Ishiguro. All of you move out of my way and your lives will be spared."

'Idiot... ATTACK!!" The guard said. Twenty of the front liners rushed the Ro-ken-jin, brandishing spears and swords in a wild manner.

"Heh.. they sure are green behind the ears..." He said, sidesteeping the frontrunners attack, cutting off the mans head nimbly with the Southern Cross. Two others ran at him with spears leveled screaming. He jumped and landed on the spears, driving them into the ground. He stabbed each of these men with his sword, saying "Never reckelssly attack. A real samurai knows this truth."

This infuriated the others and they rushed all at once, nearly 300 of them. The Ro-ken-jin used the rush and burn technique, only as he ran sideways he sliced throats and trashed weapons. After five minutes of intense combat, 70 guards were dead, and they dropped back slightly.

Thye regrouped, this time using archers to reinforce their rush. THe Ro-ken-jin cut the arrows down, or caught them anbd stabbed his foes with them. He was a whirlwind of the blade, killing rapidly in all directions. heads and limbs flew everywhere as the Southern Cross did its work.

Now there were only 20 left, and the Ro-ken-jin laughed tremendously. He rushed them, and they ran, only to be cut down from behind.

"You must be the man we have been recieving notes from." A voice said. It was Gen. "Now that these pee-wee's are finished playing, lets have a party, what do you say?"

"You're awful ******* rash to come at [i]me[/i] with no weapons. I'm always game for a party, Sukazama." He replied.

Gen rushed with blinding speed, hitting the Ro-Ken-jin in the stomach with his massive fist. The Ro-ken-jin took the blow well, jumping back the absorb the force. He brought the tsuba of the Southern Cross down hard on Gen's exposed head, causing a minor wound that bled somewhat.

"Now you've pissed me off you poxy bastard!" Gen roared fists flying at the Ro-ken-jin, each of which met the blade of his sword and was cut. "You've hurt my hands! That means we's gonna have one serious party."

"Right..." THe Ro-ken-jin said, wondering how Gen could keep up this unarmed assault against him with both hands and feet wounded. "You are bleeding badly, a skilled foe surely, but unfortunately for you you didn't bring a sword."

"Gen may not have, but I did!" Asim cried from across the court-yard.

"I was just gonna kill this son of a *****! I don't want your help!" Gen cried.

"Now maybe this fight will be fair.... I expected armed opponents..."

Asim threw knives and vicious looking curved swords at him as he rushed towards the man in black. THey fought back and forth for a long time, parry and thrust; hack and slash. Gen threw in blows as best he could, and between him and Asim, they managed to at least match this mysterious stranger's fury.

"Fall back Gen he has no ranged weapons!" Asim cried. Both he and Gen jumped back to a distance of roughly 300 paces. The Ro-ken-jin didn't follow, he just stood looking at them. Asim threw all manner of nasty little blades at him, but he dodged all of them. "****!"

"Now it is time for you to realize that this isn't a party. This is a serious occasion."

The Ro-ken-jin suddenly exploded off of his feet, lunging forward at an amazing pace towards them. He was going so fast Gen couldn't get out of the way, but he did black the slash, taking only a minor cut on his forearms. Asim however was ready, parrying with the silver scimitar. His problem was that the scimitar shattered against the force of the blow, cutting him as the pieces flew.

"Sorry kid, Damascus steel isn't what it's cracked up to be..." The Ro-ken-jin said, cutting downwards, hitting Asim's shoulder, leaving a moderate laceration.

"This isn't as hard as I thought... two unarmed foes... both wounded. Pathetic."

He heard arrows flying and whirled around, barely dodging them. During this time of distracted attention, Asim grabbed a broken spear and stabbed hard at the Ro-ken-jin's head, hitting the kabuto powerfully.

The helmet flew off and the mempo broke, falling to the ground. This revealed the Ro-ken-jin?s face. Everyone stopped at the sight they saw. This man wasn?t [i]as[/i] Japanese as they thought. ?His eyes look like the barbarians eyes!? Someone shouted.

?Heh. Barbarian? My mother was Minowara, and my father a Western seamen. I will kill all of you for insulting my lineage!? The Ro-ken-jin screamed and turned around, raising the Southern Cross high above the wounded men behind him.

?Checkmate!? He cried smashing the blade down, hitting Gen?s side and side slashing into Asim?s leg. They were both bleeding badly, but not close to death.

?You?ve gotten through us. But there are others. Many others!? Gen said.

?You are too wounded to fight. I will not kill either of you. Come back to me when your wounds are healed.? The Ro-ken-jin shouted.

Maids and terrified guards brought stretchers out and carried Asim and Gen away. When the doctor further examined them, he found the cuts to be superficial, and the amount of blood lost low. ?You guys will be back on the field in a few hours.? The doctor said as he finished binding the wounds tight.

OOC: Asim and Gen are now set up to be plot twists in the near future?.

[size=1][color=darkred]OOC: I wonder what happened to the rest of the female assassins? They ran away from us! Lol, oh well.

IC:
Enishi watched as Marboroshi walked out. He then snorted, he then looked at Shi with sharp eyes.

"If you get in my way in killing Oda, I'll kill you without hesitation. Or might kill you one day, just for the fun of it." Enishi bowed his head at Ino, then stood and walked out of the room.[i]So Oda didn't kill... Just my only family. But many others.[/i] Enishi sighed. Taka came running up to him.

"Enishi-San something wrong?" Taka asked as he walked by the side of his father figure. ENishi placed a hand on his head and ruffled up his hair.

"No, nothing. I'm fine." Enishi then looked at Taka, "Don't you have a family to go home to? I would recommend you to go back home, war will start up soon." Taka then stared at the ground.

"Yes, yes I do. But I'm not going back. I've come to be an assassin and I'll be an assassin for as long as I live."

"Why won't you go back?" Enishi asked continuing to walk.

"Because... I-I just don't want to! I know they still love me, but.." Taka hesitated. "Ever since I've lost my father, I've just hated... Living without him, I have three sisters, and a mother who are still living. I'm the youngest." Taka felt a cold hard slap against his cheek. Taka fell to the ground.

"Taka! That's a stupid reason! Go back home! You gonna die soon just being here!" Enishi's muffled, harsh voice yelled. Everyone in the village glared at the two people.

"I don't want to go back! I'd rather die here by your side Enishi-San! I'll serve under you! I'll help you kill Oda! Enishi-San! I want to help you! Even if it takes my life away!" Taka stood and got on his knees and bowed to Enishi. "I wan to serve you, I want you to become my Sensei!" Enishi's eyes widened with shock then they returned to their sharpness. Enishi then walked away from Taka. Leaving him on the ground.

"If you want to serve me, Taka. I'm giving you an order...Go home!" Enishi yelled as he walked through the gate.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=navy]OOC: I did mention that Maboroshi used Seijutsu, where he suppresses his Ki right? The Ura Style (the Underground style) is where he releases all the stored Ki in one burst, giving him sort of a ranged shockwave. That will be Kijutsu, which you referred to as magic, Undefeated. And if you would like to say that it's unrealistic, then I would say the same for your character slicing apart something 600 paces away or whatever in a flash.

IC:

Maboroshi looked over at the female figure, then smirked softly. He sheathed his blade with a barely audible clink, then took one step back into the shadows of the bamboo forest. He eyed the figure for a moment, then spoke quietly.

"You now speak to Maboroshi."

"Maboroshi? It means... Illusion does it not?"

"Correct... literally"

Maboroshi's image flickered uncertainly, then disappeared quietly into the undergrowth of the bamboos, melting into the dim darkness of the forest. Nothing was left, save the uncertain fluttering of Anzu's clothing in the silence of the forest. Anzu shivered slightly, then quickly drew her blade again, suddenly feeling unsafe in the eerie silence.

"Correct... again."

Maboroshi suddenly appeared in front of her, his blade drawn, a thin smile still playing on his lips. He hacked across, aimed to sever her head. Anzu quickly leapt off to the side, but by the time her eyes adjusted, Maboroshi again melted back into the darkness.

"A coward that mingles with the shadows?"

"Yes, if you want to put it that way."

Maboroshi again appeared, this time right behind her, however facing in the opposite direction. His blade was drawn all the way back, the exact replica of the attack he copied off of the Onmitsu leader, Kumajiro.

"At any rate, killing Oda will deprive me of my payment... and I'd rather not see that happen..."

Maboroshi performed the Nagi attack, striking the bamboos and sending them up into the air again. With a faint snicker, he faded away again.

"Let us see how you fare now..."

The bamboos were sent up into the air in a flurry, then similar to before, fell towards Anzu, the sharp edges, a product of the kotou's nagi, all pointed down towards her, coming down to impale her to the ground. [/size][/color]

[color=blue][size=1]OOC: Sorry Hatake. I meant to post sooner but I didn't have access to the internet for a while. ^_^;; Oh, and "sen" is the correct currency, right?
-----
IC:
Katzumi was covered in blood from the night's huntings. She was lucky; no one was out near the pub that night. If there had been people outside they might have called in the authorities. Then she'd have been even more bloodstained.

Her cat, Chaorro, was quick, and he kept up with Katzumi even at her brisk pace. They were walking down a forest path. They'd been there for a while, and it was quite dark. "This place seems endless. Well, I'm due on the other side, so I might as well," she told herself.

When she saw a lighter area ahead, she quickened her pace. Now Chaorro, speedy as he was, couldn't catch up with her. After all, she has to be quick for her job. She ran out of the forest, stopping abrubtly to wait for her cat. While waiting for him to catch up, she noticed a small roll of paper on the ground. Since no one else was around, she knew it was for her.

Sure enough, it was. It gave directions for where to find her pay (it was hidden in some tree). "Hmm. No mission. Guess I get a break," she sighed, ripping the paper and hiding it where she had found her sen.

"Satisfactory," she said, taking one last look at her sen before putting it in her coat. Chaorro had been at her feet for a while, but she just noticed him. "Come," she ordered, but in a friendly voice.

Katzumi and Chaorro walked for at least an hour before coming across a village. She saw a tall man walking away from the gate. "Chaorro? Chaorro! Get back here!" she yelled, watching her cat zoom off towards the man. "Ugh..." she groaned, walking slowly over.

Chaorro began playing with his feet, which stopped him from walking for a moment. "Chaorro, you bastard, get over here," she scolded. The man gave her a sharp look, which annoyed her. "Who are you?" she asked, not apologizing for her cat's interuption.[/color][/size]

[color=green][size=1]
OOC: Oh, how my character was so easily peeled up. Oh well, I'll just make an excuse and show his real fighting power.
IC:

Gen felt a bit humilated at how he was defeated. He rushed in bull headed and way unprepared for such an attack. Wearing formal dress, a heavy kimono and sash, aswell as being un-stretched and half drunken from the Sake he had consumed primary from the fight. The two hours couldn't past faster in the eyes of Gen. Asim seemed a bit more adjitated at the fact though. He, on the other hand of the unarmed Gen, was defeated using his blades, dual blades at that. He was a bit disturbed.

"Hey, Asim, is it right?" Gen said to him, Asim looked over to him.

"Yes, what is it..." he said angrily as he brooded.

"The doctor said two hours until we can grasp our revenge."

"And your point is?"

"Well, next time we'll be ready. We'll no what to expect. I know for a fact you had more moves, and he doesn't. So next time, we'll have the true element of suprise."

Asim looked up with a rekindled vigor. His eyes refocused and he grew with a bit of pride. "Yes, you are correct, my freind..."

"Thats my boy!" Gen said to a reluctent and a bit suprised Asim as with a huge smile, Gen patted him shoulders hard. Asim gave him an akward look, but Gen ignored it. He wanted his comrades cheered up and ready to fight at the greatest extent.

[B][U]2 Hours Later[/U][/B]

Gen walked into his chamber and opened a large chest, where he kept his clothing and belongings. He rumadged threw it a bit and then slowly took out a white split skirt, and a dark, faded green kimono top, along with a long, thick, white sash. He brushed the accumilated dust off of it and stood, and unclothed himself. Throwing the clothes aside, he put on his faded, green top and let it hang a while off of his strong, but thin shoulder, looking into the mirror. He smiled a bit, and went on to put on the split skirt and tucked the top into it as he tied the belt around it tight. He then looked into the mirror again and smiled again.

"What a long time it has been, since I've had to wear my 'armour of battle'." a larger smile came across his face, as he knew that he was completely bare in his dressing, but he was able to move so easily in it, it was the only way he could fight at his peak. He then went on to stretch a bit. Cracking his neck after a while, he turned and left to his seat at the East Wing, as he awaited the oncoming assassin's. Gen crossed his legs on his pillow seat, and placed his hands on his knee's. He began to meditate, and become peaceful in mind and soul. He began to feel as the chi within him spread thew out his body....

OOC: I hope I'm not supposed to be looking for the Ro-Ken-Jin. If so, then tell me and I'll edit.

Oh, and the Chinese Martial Arts that Gen is so adapt in uses alot of Chi techniques and I'm gonna amplify it in a comic book type way for the RPG, if that won't be problem. Nothing to big, just more than is real.[/color][/size]

OOC: Where the hell was Taro during that fight?! You people clearly underestimate the power of a half intoxicated giant who has been fighting for over half his life... with one frekin eye!

IC:
Taro came into the room and watched Gen with anger in his eyes. "We were a team you dumb bastard! You should have called for me to back you up. Remember that land dispute in Ryukyu (Okinawa before 1870's) when I saved your life from that calvary men?"

Gen opened his eyes and looked at his one-eyed friend wearily. "I'm sorry, you're right I should have called you in. I just rushed in headlong and was forced to have that Aism fellow back me up. But his speed with those two blades is well beyond what you would think. I'm not even sure your interesting and off-beat manuvers could beat the speed of his blades."

"Perhaps, but it would have stopped him from almost severing your precious fists. Get some guards or something."

"You are not my mother." Gen growled.

"If I was you'd be a lot prettier. Then you'd get as many women as I do." Taro scowled.

Gen got up and looked his friend in the eye "How can you make jokes right now! We are fighting for our lives."

Taro smacked his comrade with enough force to send him to the other side of the room. "We have been friends for over 10 years, and you decide to complain about my habits now. You're insane! Losing to someone could not have hurt your pride that much. I beat you all the time, and you seem fine. Lord knows I am when you beat me, so whatever the hell is wrong with you deal with it. You're in command here, not me I am only your right hand man and best friend nothing more."

Gen looked at his friend with an expression of shock as Taro walked out of the room fuming.

[color=green][size=1]

Taro was right. It was wrong for Gen to get so tied up over loss. When he lived in Okinawa and China, he suffered several severe losses, but the price of this battle was far higher than previous ones. Gen needed to clear his mind, and lighten up. He needed to be himself. His duty and life as a military man had gotten to him a bit. Gen needed to go back to what he used to be. Light hearted in battle, and laughing at in a fight. He needed to learn to enjoy the fight and allow his duty to go behind him, because it was keeping him from being at his peak.

Gen sat down once more, and this time, he closed his eyes as he went back to is roots within his mind. Remembering the days when he was truely a warrior and not a military personality, which he had turned into on the inside. He slowly let the weight come from his shoulders and the tension leave his head. He took a deep breath. Gen laughed out loud when he thought of Taro's joke before...

OOC: Come on people, lets see some Assassin's in the Castle, I want to see some action![/color][/size]

Gen was just about to follow his friend, but was stopped as Ayami walked into the room, a serious expression on her face. She was about to speak, when she looked oddly at him. "...your wound has opened again." She handed him a clean cloth, and he wiped away the little blood that had started to flow from the shallow cut on his head. It soon stopped, and she took the cloth back, now stained with a line of crimson. It matched her scarlet kimono perfectly. Her dual pikes she had in one hand, and her wakizashi was tied with another cord to her obi.

"Gen, it's been over two hours, and we haven't been able to find the assassin. Although...from what you say, I believe that it is the Ro-ken-jin." She spoke plainly, dropping the usual formalities that she used. The strain was evident on her; she kept tightening and loosening her grip on her weapons. "He must be hiding somewhere within the castle. The servants are in terror, but there are soldiers guarding the lower quarters. The rounds have been divided, and they're searching for him now. As for Asim, he's with my father now, and Taro just went to join him."

Looking at Gen's affirmative nod, Ayami paused before continuing, "I've organized it so that three of us are always with him at one time. But one of us must go and smoke out the Ro-ken-jin. We'll take turns with the rounds. Go to my father." She started to leave the room, but Gen's voice called her back.

"Lady Zeng! Wait! If I am going to guard Master Ishiguro...then...you must be going to find the Ro-ken-jin...?" Ayami's pale face was all he needed to confirm his suspicions, and he shook his head, "No, I cannot allow that. I shall rearrange the defenses - "

She made a sharp gesture with her hand. "No, you must go and protect my father. I've already seen to the arrangements, and we must find his hiding place. He must be discovered as soon as possible."

"Mistress Zeng, I cannot allow you to -"

"[I]Enough![/I]" She was breathing hard, and her eyes were cold. "This is not the time to dispute my authority, [I]Sir Sukazuma.[/I] My father awaits your protection. Please be assured that I have thought this through, and I will not be the only one searching. We will each take the rounds, at different times. I am merely taking the first, as both you and Asim are injured. Taro will be able to make up for any lost strength, and I have not yet been disabled. Please, go." She turned away, waiting for Gen to leave the room.

Finally, he did, his steps heavy and reluctant. Looking out the open shutters, Ayami watched the sky grow darker... Over two hours, and they still had not found him? Where could he be? He had broken through like fire, and then disappeared in the smoke. She had to find him; there was no telling what damage he could cause if he was left alone for any longer.

Quickly making her way out, she called the patrol that she had organized. Soldiers also skirted the walls, and they walked the paths. Lanterns were being lit, in preparation for the approaching night. [I]One assassin...and the whole castle is in an uproar... This is almost laughable.[/I] But she said nothing, only leading the way down one of the paths. They followed obediently, their adrenaline making them extra alert to the growing shadows. [I] Luckily, so far there's only one tonight. Hopefully, more won't join.[/I] She mentally went over the entire layout of the castle and the surrounding grounds... Although not under heavy guard, all the men were well-armed, ready to defend themselves to any menace that might appear.

[I]There must be something...something I missed? Where is he?[/I] Ayami bit her lip, placing her hand comfortingly upon her weapons. And then... It hit her. [I]That can be the only place where he is.[/I] Silently motioning her group to follow, she hurried down a familiar path, one that she had walked every morning since arriving here... Coming out from under the trees, the building loomed up, shadowy in the twilight.

[I]The temple.[/I]

OOC: Hey, Undefeated, now's as good a time as any, I suppose. But...don't try to beat the girl too easily.

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkRed]Shi watched as the angered Enishi left the room leaving only Lord Ino and himself. Shi looked at lord Ino who was studying him carefully.

"May I ask how you knew to block up when Maboroshi attacked?"

"The images were all setting for a horizontal slash if one of them was real all I would have to do is jump. I blocked where I would attack from. Though the block wasn't just on that presumtion, I used Kuji-In, the discipline of Jin to be exact"

"I see"

"I am going to go talk to Enishi, we need to get some things resolved if we want this to work"

"Yes that would be most wise"

Shi bows to Lord Ino before walking out the door. Once outside Shi runs to the gate and shees a young ninja looking at Enishi walking down a path. Shi continues his run and stops alittle behind Enishi.

"Wait I want to talk to you"
"Oh you want me to kill you now" Enishi answers drawing his katana.
"No I wish to comprimise" Shi says as Enishi charges. Shi blocks the attack with his wakizashi but finds a kunai at his throat.
"You are weak" Enishi growls at him.
"Weak no wise yes" Shi answers motioning to a throwing knife he has at Enishi's heart.
"I would rather have Oda dead by anyone than not at all. If we continue to fight we will either be killed or fail" Shi continued.

OOC: Hatake i thought it would be better if you finished.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

The man was talking to Oda , he was still a bit angry about the attack , but he was cooling off . He explained the situation to the shogun , and told him to have trust in his warriors .He then got out , as Taro was going in the room .
The Arab wanted to regain his wits , and clear of the mist the disturbed his soul . He went to the Dojo in the east part of the castle .
It was well organized , no one was there , and the setting sun along with a few faint lanterns were lighting the place .
There was a large , and thick oak pole covered with thin ropes that wrapped it , at the end of the large chamber . It was set for practice .
The Arab took off his turban , cloak , chain mail , and boots . He also put his weapons aside on the floor . He started to deliver punches to the pole , then switched to kicks .
He was forming combinations of Karate attacks , beating on the wood with his trained rough fists .
He kept on beating it without any pause . Until he finished with a Karate stance . He then turned around , and performed many Katas . His skills in this art were extremely great . After a while he stopped to rest , as sweat was dripping down his forehead , and battle scarred body .
He was thinking of Ayami , her actions , and glances at him were an enigma . Then the name Enishi , she reacted to it strangely , many things puzzled his mind . A sound of movement was heard outside , clanging of swords , and armor .
He looked out of the window to find that Ayami was leading a group of soldiers to the temple . His eyes recognized her immediately , why did she choose the path of blades , he thought to himself , she could have just enjoyed the wealth of her father . He admired her persistence , and her will , but felt her suspicions upon him .
He took one glance at the temple , and spotted a moving gleam , a gleam of black polished armor that the crimson sun revealed , moving lightly through the shadows.
He wanted to alert Ayami to the assassin , but he was too late the other had already jumped in front of the soldiers , they fought , but fell easily to his swift blade , it was Ro-Ken-Jin .
Asim grinned his teeth in anger , he watched the battle closely , as the soldiers were falling down , and only Ayami , and the black armored assassin were left .
She fought gracefully , but the other was a skillful warrior .
He could not take it anymore , so he kicked the window open , wore his boots , picked up his whip , and Scimitar with a hastily manner , without knowing what he was doing , and jumped down the window , by using his whip to cling to a strong tree branch that was near the window , a gigantic , and tall tree it was .
He swung down , and landed safely without any harm . The battle between Ayami , and Ro-Ken-Jin was at it’s flaming top , steel blazed , and great combat skills were being witnessed .
Ayami delivered an array of side slashes , followed by a diagonal drop kick , to the assassin’s face , but although he was hit , his blade traveled to the girl’s shoulder , and slashed it .
Asim then ran with full force to reach them before it was too late , unleashing his lashing whip to be plunged in the assassin’s blade carrying fist , that was falling down to strike Ayami .
Ro-Ken-Jin was extremely surprised , and so was Ayami .
“ You again ? “ Ro-Ken-Jin muttered .
“ Yes “ Asim hissed , as he violently pulled the whip back , inflicting a large cut to he assassin’s hand .
The assassin made a back flip , as he picked up his blade from the ground , Ayami also pulled back a bit , holding her shoulder as it bled .
“ Go , I will handle this “ Asim said , with a great dash at the assassin .
His whip he used to attack relentlessly , it cut many parts of the other man’s body , striking like the hungry head of a serpent . Ro-Ken-Jin tried to capture it with his fist , so Asim cut him again in the other hand .
Asim now charged with the Scimitar , powerful whirling slashes he launched , the assassin was barely catching up , with the attacks to defend himself .
Tired , and weakened from his wounds the assassin was trying to retreat from the battle , but Asim caught his leg with the whip , and slashed it in the same place the assassin had slashed him previously .
“ Not bad “ The assassin muttered , As he threw his Marasuma suicide sword at Asim . The desert warrior beat it down with the whip pinning it to ground , but by that time Ro-Ken-Jin had crossed a long distance , and reached the walls .
“ We will fight again strange warrior “ The assassin muttered loudly , with a grin on his face , then he disappeared .He then picked up the assassin's blade , and smashed it with a devestating vertical slash .
Then Asim looked back , and saw that Ayami had collapsed , although the wound was not fatal , it gave a lot of blood , and she was already tired . An entire day without food or sleep got to her .
Asim picked her up with his strong arms , and ran into the castle , avoiding the corpses , and pools of blood the assassin had left behind him . He went directly to the doctors quarters , who asked Asim to leave the room , so that he can concentrate on his work .
After a while the doctor came out .
“ How is she ? “ Asim asked .
“ Good , it was nothing just a little blood loss , she just needs some rest “ The other answered .
“ After I bandage the wound , she’ll be able to fight , the wound won’t bother her much “ He continued .
“ Can I see her ? “ Asim asked .
“ Certainly “ The doctor replied .
Asim walked in the room , she was awake yet still resting on the bed , the wound had just been cleaned .
“ How is it ? “ He asked .
“ Not too bad … “ She answered .
“ I thank you “ She said , with a slight blush .
“ It was my duty “ He said , with a bit of happiness on his face that found it’s way to his usually expressionless face . Now that he was sure that she is well .
“ I suggest that you take a bath , get something to eat , and rest before complete nightfall “ She said .
“ I’ll do that “ He replied .
As he was walking out their eyes met , an invisible smile they exchanged .
He then indeed took her advice , and did what she said , after he went back to the Dojo , and took his weapons , and clothes . He thought about what was happening . It has been a long while since he felt the way he did towards a girl , he was starting to like Ayami more , and more . Did she feel the same way ? he thought to himself . His feeling were hardened , and he had lost many friends to the blade , he did not want to go through that pain again . He shook his head to get back to his reality . He had to focus on the task he had on his hands .
Then he drowned once again in his seas of thoughts . After two hours of sleep he got up to see what was going on .

[size=1][color=darkred]Enishi snorted catching Shi's wrist and twisting it. Making Shi drop the knife. Enishi then heeled Shi in the back of the shin, making him go to his knees.

"You are right." Enishi said as he let go of Shi's wrist. "But remeber, you aren't the only one, after Oda Ishuguro."

"Enishi-san! Are you alright!" Cried a voice inside which belonged to Taka. Enishi closed his eyes then opened them back up slowly.

"Taka, leave." Enishi said. Enishi almost forgot about the girl which he had run into earlier. "My name, now you know it.. Because of these idiots. Kobayashi..Enishi.." Enishi said. "I do not bother to know your name." Einishi then started walking.

"Enishi-san! Wait! Where are you going?" Taka asked just standing as his father figure walked into the forest.

"To meet, an old man, I'm planning to kill this old man, this night. I must see what his landscape looks like. Taka, you'd have better be gone when I come back, or I'll get rid of you myself." Enishi yelled. "Shi, take the boy, his name is Taka, teach him something." Enishi then started to run into the forest. Shi, Taka and the girl looked at each other. "I'm coming to kill you, soon, Oda."

Hours later Enishi came across Oda's castle. He jumped over the gate not bothering to use stealth since it was daytime.

"Assassin!" Cried a gaurd. Enishi rushed over to the gaurd and slit his throat with a kunai. Gaurd then started to crow around Enishi with their bows, pikes, swords, and many other weapons. Einishi laughed.

"He laughs before he dies! Kill him!" Cried another gaurd. Enishi picked hit leg off the ground and swung to the left of him heeling a gaurd right in the throat. Drawing his katana he slices through two gaurds. There are about ten left. Enishi didn't care, because he would kill them anyways. Using only one style of martial arts and only two weapons, he'll kill them. Gaurds cahrged at him. Enishi threw his only kunai at the closest gaurd in his range, it aimed for his throat. Swinging his leg up and kneeing the gaurds he would drive his katana through their throats.

One gaurd is left but he cowers behind barrels, Enishi doesn't bother to kill him. Enishi making his way to the castle door picked up his kunai. Enishi, as always didn't bother to clean off the blood on himself or on his weapons. Enishi kicked the door time over time on the tenth time he finally kicked down the door, stepping inside he shouted without hesitation knowing it wasn't smart;

"Ishiguro! Your murderer has come!"[/color][/size]

As Asim left, the doctor returned, holding clean bandages and a bowl. Arranging these beside where she was laying, he quickly and ably bound her shoulder. He nodded as she rotated her arm, testing if the bandages inhibited her movement in any way. "Is it alright?"

She nodded, "Yes, it's fine." Her eyes were focused on something far off; she thought of the group of men that she had taken with her. Most had fallen - she had seen that with her own eyes...but it didn't allay the guilt she felt. [I]I'm so tired...why can I not be free?[/I]

The doctor handed her the bowl, which was full with some sort of medicine. "Please, drink this. It will heal your wound the more quickly, and take away any soreness that might occur." He quickly cleaned up after he handed the bowl, and she watched him leave as he had come, sliding the screen door quietly behind him. Obedient as always, she quietly sipped a little of the potion, grimacing in distaste - it was bitter. Not finishing it, she set the bowl down, some of the liquid sloshing against her hand. Carefully wiping it off, she lay down again, resting her head on the cool spread. Sleep claimed her, but it was light, shifting against the small disturbance she felt...

The metallic, coppery scent of blood awoke her. The room was dark - night had fallen in a short half-hour, and her light rest had been troubled. She sat up. The quiet was too silent - where was the doctor? She was alone; the bowl was as she had left it, but the contents had turned sour, and the smell lingered in the air, along with the other metallic odor. "...what is this? Blood...?" Reaching down, she felt the bedspread. Her fingers came up dark against her light skin, tainted with the liquid that now stained the white sheets. "...I'm... What is this? I'm hemorrhaging??" The blood was warm against her legs, and she tried to get up, but collapsed again as a wave of dizziness assaulted her. "..ugh...what's..happening..." Her scarlet kimono was soaked through; the blood matched the color perfectly. Suspicion touched her; and she looked over at the undisturbed bowl. The scent was...familiar? Suddenly, she looked down at her hand: blisters had formed where the liquid had touched it.

And then... she knew. "...Poison." [I]The jackal[/I]. He had mixed poison into the liquid, whatever it was. There was no doubt in her mind. She forced herself up, and another dizziness spell took hold. Taking the bowl, she dashed the contents out of the open window, and then promptly vomited into it. The greenish mass was putrid, and she turned her face away. Staggering out of the room, she tried to make her way quickly down to the doctor's office, her wakizashi in her hand. [I]If I find him...I'm going to kill that bastard[/I]. But the wing was silent; no one remained in his quarters, and his belongings and personal items were gone. He had fled. She made her way agonizingly to the expensive furnishings, throwing open the medical cabinets. Vials and various items filled them, and the light was dim. Lighting one of the lamps, her eyes flew over the delicate glass bottles - she had to find the poison.

Desperately, she racked her brain, trying to remember the various things that the monks in the temple had taught her... [I]What is it? What did he give me? Oh god, what if it was foreign?[/I] Struggling not to panic, she brushed over everything, her hands trembling. [I]Please, let me find it. Oh, please...[/I] Suddenly, her eyes alighted on a dark, earthen jar. Opening the lid, the bitter smell overwhelmed her, and she collapsed to her knees, relief making her lightheaded again. The smell was clear now; [I]It's Savin. He used Savin. Thank god he was an idiot.[/I] Making her way back out of the room, she left the medical wing, blood still running down. It outlined her footprints, a grotesque trail that stained the floor. The first servant she saw started to scream.

"Silence! Come here, now. Get me milk. Just get me some milk... And another kimono. Hurry." The cramps started in her stomach...she doubled over as her breath caught at the pain. Losing her balance, she fell against the wall. Other servants came out in a flurry, and she felt their cool hands leading her to another room. There, they stripped her of her bloodied kimono, trying to clot the blood that was still flowing freely. Holding her over a porcelean bowl, Ayami vomited again and again, emptying the contents of her stomach. The nausea got worse, and she could barely choke down the milk that was brought. The cramps lessened slightly, and they left her resting on the pallet. Two remained with her; on questioning, they confirmed that the doctor had seemingly deserted - he was nowhere to be found. She prayed that the others were with her father.

And suddenly... The sounds of battle came from below. Men were shouting - loud booms resounded as someone started to kick the thick door of the main entrance of the castle.

She bolted up, grabbing one of her pikes and wakizashi, and pushed the servants away. "Get out of the way!" Rushing past them, nausea assaulted her again, and she struggled to keep her balance. But she pushed away the dizziness, and ran on, her footsteps still light, if somewhat unbalanced. Literally leaping down the steps, she reached the main entrance hall just as the assassin burst through the door. The loud crashing rang in her ears, and the wood floor below it was splintered and cracked under the pressure.

A figure leapt through the open doorway, "Ishiguro! Your murderer has come!"

Her bare feet feeling the cold floor, her vision became hazy; she focused quickly, trying to banish the symptoms of the poison that still tried to overcome her. Ayami locked eyes with Enishi, and she slid into her stance, wielding the hooked pike.

OOC: Please, everyone, try to remember that me being female doesn't make me a wuss. If I faint again, I'll butcher you. ^_^;; And a longer battle this time. Sorry Undefeated, I guess we didn't really get to fight. But there's always a chance... First up, Hatake.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][i][size=1]OOC: I am so freakin lost @.@...

IC:

A furry of razors hurled mercilessly towards Anzu. Their edges hungry for her blood, their purpose was to draw upon her blood. With a keen sense of calm, Anzu quickly drew upon her blade and sickle, slicing through the air. Anzu performed a gracelful backflip, the delicate clanking of her chain signaling she had landed. A rain of splinters flittered along the cool breeze.

"Fare.." Anzu held tight to her sickle.

"Hardly. Graceful, yet a dull performance," Mabaroshi's voice whispered through the darkness.

"You are wasting my time. As you are wasting yours," Anzu sheathed her katana.

"Time..are you in such a hurry to go on with your murderous life?"

"And what about you?"

"It is none of your business to concern yourself with me," Mabaroshi slowly stepped from the shadows.

"Likewise," Anzu squinted and slowly began to walk away.

"I will not let you kill Oda, you are aware of this?"

"We shall see," Anzu growled lightly.

The two began to circle eachother. Eye contact was crucial, one blink could cost either one of them their life. Hands twitching on the hilts of their strength, minds clear as spring water, hearts beat steadily. Suddenly, both fighters stop. The split of breath, the two charged, blades whirling and clashing. Fluid movements of their bodies made it near impossible for either of the assassins to land a cut. Mabaroshi spun around and ducked Anzu's blade, tripping her with a swing of his leg. Anzu fell forward and pushed herself up quickly, kicking Mabaroshi in the chin. Anzu stood up and threw her sickle, catching Mabaroshi's blade.

"Damn," Anzu chuckled.

"Are you finished?" Mabaroshi's voice hinted annoyance.

"Perhaps," Anzu jerked her chain, retracting the sickle with Mabaroshi's weapon.

Catching the blade in one hand and the sickle in the other, Anzu stared blankly at Mabaroshi. Stepping back a few feet, Anzu tossed the blade into the forest and ran in the opposite direction, towards a castle that she thought to be Ino's.

[b]I had better watch my back..[/b][/i][/size][/color]

[color=green][size=1]

Gen was sitting and meditating when he heard the assassin from afar yell his introduction as the Shogun's assassin. He was in the East Wing entrance, this was something Gen had been waiting for. He got up, and grabbned a small bag, about a foot in lenght and another about 2 feet in lenght. Gen carried them as he walked towards the entrance to meet the assassin.

He walked into the large and finely decorated entrance hall to see the tall assassin carrying a bloody sword in his hands, and staring not at him, but at Mistress Zeng who stood in front of the door way. He ignored Gen, who was standing directly behind her. Gen was ready to fight as he walked forward, but Mistress Zeng's weak posture caugt his eye. She was trembeling and holding herself up with her weapon. Gen looked at the assassin angrily, who finally noticed him as Gen began stomping towards him.

"No, Gen..." Mistress Zeng said, trying to stop him, but Gen countinued without a hint to note he heard what she said.

"You, must be an assassin. Hear to assassinate the Shogun no less, I trust." Gen said loudly as he stopped several yards away from the assassin with the black mask.

"Your a perspective one." the assassin said sarcastically, "You must be a caslte guard. Well, your in my way, freind."

"Well, theres only one way to go. And thats threw me..." Gen said confidentally, he dropped his bag and slowly, he dropped the top of his kimono and let it hang from his belt. This revealed several battle scars and his ripped body. Gen struck a light footed fighting stance, bobbing back and forth, he motioned his hand for the assassin to come at him. The assassin just lifted his chin with a smile and motioned the same way. But before he could even drop his hand, Gen had burst into a sprint at him much to the assassin's dismay and stopped his fist at the face of the assassin, who had was too late to raise his forearms to guard.

"This will be interesting..." the assassin muttered.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred]OOC: Ack! I posted to late, so now I'm stuck editing the post!

IC:
Enishi lifted his hand and pushed down the boy's hand, but his hand was hit away. He was then palmed in the chest, Enishi tipped and took a few steps back regaining his balance.

"Hm, hm... Your quite strong." Enishi said smirking. "I see you use no weapon, I shall not either. I want this fight to be fair." Enishi dropped his weapons, the clanging of metal echoed in the castle. The boy smirked. "Why do you protect Ishiguro, he is nothing but trash."

"Are you trying to get me to side with you?" The boy asked. Enishi laughed.

"Indeed I am."

"Well, it's not working." The boy said.

"Well, if you tell me your name....I'll tell you mine..."

"Sukazuma, Gen."

"Kobayashi, Enishi." Enishi grunted as he lifted a leg and swung it at Gen's chest. Enishi's kick was quite slow for he was only getting warmed up. Gen was able to catch his kick. "Hah, you were able to block my kick, of course you should have. If you couldn't I'd really have to call you weak, plus, I'm only getting warmed up." Enishi lifted his other leg, jumped up and twisted his body to make it so that his other leg would kick Gen in the face, and make him let go of his other leg. Enishi landed on both feet and took a few step backs from Gen.[/color][/size]

[color=green][size=1]

"You know.... I'm going to enjoy this..." Gen said, looking up at Enishi with a smile. He ran at Enishi quickly an stopped right in front of him and was in his best range, close range. Gen took a low, bent leg stance and used Wing Chun style punches to Enishi's upper body, which were blocked, but that was a mistake by Enishi. Gen got Enishi's arms tangled in the close range battle and Gen landed three quick back fists on Enishi's throat and jaw.

Enishi stepped back and was angry a bit. Enishi ran at Gen quickly and tried a flying side kick, but Gen saw it coming easily and did a low split, and jabbed Enishi in the groin. He fell to the ground quickly and Gen began to laugh a bit. He really was enjoying the fight. "Listen, the only way you will win is if you use your weapon, my freind. I invite you too." Gen said with a smile.

"SHUT UP! DIRTY OKINAWAN!" he spat at Gen from the ground and jumped from the floor and punch Gen in the stomache. Gen rolled back, taking the blow well, alowing him to absorb it by rolling back. Gen got up into a bouncy fighitng technique to see Enishi in a solid, unmoving stance.

"Seriously, use your sword." Gen said with a smile, kicking the blade that was at his feet at Enishi. Enishi watched as it came and stopped it with his foot, then he looked up as Gen punched him in the jaw, but as Enishi fell back, he caught Gen in the jaw with a kick. Enishi rolled back onto his back and held the sword in his hand. He got up and performed a quick form slash and held a fighitng stance. "Thats more like it..." Gen said, grinning.[/color][/size]