DeadlyDrifter Posted April 10, 2004 Posted April 10, 2004 Can any one make me a tenchu sig/av set With the text that says "Each And Every Kill, It Make The Drifter Deadlier And Deadlier" I attached the image thnx
Boo Posted April 10, 2004 Posted April 10, 2004 [color=gray] Hmm yesh. I made a banner and avater for you. If you don't like them, I understand since I was experimenting on both of them ^_^;; Here they are [/color]
DeadlyDrifter Posted April 12, 2004 Author Posted April 12, 2004 Thier great i like them alot im going to use them on every site i go to Thnx
Syk3 Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 I'm afraid you may only use one image in your signature at a time. Please remove one.
DeadlyDrifter Posted April 13, 2004 Author Posted April 13, 2004 Srry about that i didnt know thnx for keeping me out of trouble
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now