OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Pokemon Rescue!

Joeys Girl

[I][COLOR=Magenta]This is my first RPG, so can you cut me some slack. Anyways, I decided to start a RPG instead of just joining them all the time. This is going to be a Pokemon RPG based on Pokemon Colosseum, but take place in the Hoenn region. Lets see if I can give a little background information.

[B][U]The Story[/U][/B]

A band of Pokemon theives have teamed together to try and capture rare and unusal Pokemon. They also catch common ones as well. The leader of this band has been closing the door to Pokemon's hearts, turning them into Shadow Pokemon. One day, something went wrong at the Shadow Research Lab and a whole bunch of Shadow Pokemon escaped. This Pokemon are dangerous because they will attack trainers. A girl, by the name of Lena, was walking through the woods with her two partner Pokemon when a diffrent Pokemon attack her. For some odd reason, Lena could see a strange dark aura around this Pokemon. Her two Pokemon fought this one off, but Lena didn't understand what she saw. Now, trainers who have been attacked or heard about Shadow Pokemon are banning together to catch all of the wild Shadow Pokemon and stop the evil band of Pokemon theives. Lena hears about this union and decides to join. She knows she can be of some help.

[B][U]Sign-Ups[/U][/B]

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Bio: (put how you found out about the Shadow Pokemon in here somewhere)
Starting Pokemon: (1 or 2 and they can be evolved forms)
Shadow Pokemon You Catch: (this is to finish off your team)
Side: (good or Pokemon Thieves. If your a thief, your trying to get the Shadow Pokemon back and trying to stop the good trainers.)

I'll allow your character to be related to a character on the show. :D LOL

[B][U]My Sign-Up[/U][/B]

[B]Name:[/B] Lena Lional
[B]Age:[/B] 14
[B]Description:[/B] [url=http://www.absoluteanime.com/pokemon/may.gif] Her outfit's pink, purple, and black and her hair's blonde though![/url]
[B]Personality:[/B] Lena is the out going type. She's never quiet and she's almost aways happy. She can get angry quickly if you hurt her friends or Pokemon.
[B]Bio:[/B] Lena thought she was a normal trainer who's main goal was to become a great Eevee trainer, but one day she was attacked by a strange Pokemon. She thought her eyes decived her when she saw a black aura around the attacking Pokemon. She later heard about a group who was forming to stop something called Shadow Pokemon. Lenaq thought she had a special gift. Maybe she could see Shadow Pokemon. When she arrived at the group, she discovered that most of the people there could see the strange black aura. These trainers were special.
[B]Starting Pokemon:[/B] Eevee and Espeon
[B]Shadow Pokemon You Catch:[/B] Umbreon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon
[B]Side:[/B] Good

That's about it other then your trainer can have the ability to see Shadow Pokemon! Have fun! ;) [/COLOR][/I]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Orange]I hope I can join! I was looking for a Pokemon RPG, and this sounds cooL!

Name: Jiae Tanya Carmichaels (name pronounced Jay)
Description: [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18622]Minus the tail. ANd the cat...[/url]
Personality: Friendly, funny, a total goof. She ahs a short temper, and has numorous mood swings. Her friends are used to it, but it kinda freaks some people out...
Bio: One of Lena's friends, she also thought she was a normal trainer. She loved Dratini, and was constantly striving to evovle it. She admired her friends Eevee and the two Eevee's train together. She was having a picknic when she first saw a Shadow Pokemon, and it attacked her Eevee. Dratini battled it, adn it disappeared. When Lena joined the union, Jiae followed.
Starting Pokemon: Dratini and Eevee
Shadow Pokemon You Catch: Dragonair, Dragonite, Umbreon, and Espeon
Side: Good
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[I][COLOR=Teal][B]Name:[/B] Jackie (short for Jackalyn)
[B]Age:[/B] about 12
[B]Description:[/B] [url=http://terror.snm-hgkz.ch/mirrors/www.thegia.com/gb/pokec/art1/char01.gif]The girl of course![/url]
[B]Personality:[/B] Jackie can be a little hot headed, but she's really nice. She's got a tad bit of and attitude, but she rarely shows it. She can be bit of an airhead at times.
[B]Bio:[/B] Jackie is James', from Team Rocket, little sister and she's far better of a Pokemon Trainer then her big brother. Even though she's a better trainer, she still looks up to her brother. She ignores the fact that he's in Team Rocket and sees him for who he really is, her overprotective big brother. One day, Jackie was training her Pokemon near a volcano when a wild fire Pokemon attacked her. Her Charizard fought it off, but Jackie noticed a strange aura around the Pokemon. Jackie then heard of the group of trainers who were gathering together and decided to join.
[B]Starting Pokemon:[/B] Charizard and Haunter
[B]Shadow Pokemon You Catch:[/B] Houndoom, Sneasel, Mightyena, Absol
[B]Side:[/B] Good[/COLOR][/I]

[I][COLOR=Red]OOC: I'm going to be evil! :evil laughter:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[B]Name:[/B] Eric Bronze
[B]Age:[/B] 15
[B]Description:[/B] [url=http://members.tripod.com/~thewhitecross/fanart/fanaya05.jpg]Here we go![/url]
[B]Personality:[/B] Eric is rock hard. It's hard for anyone to get him to make any sort of facial exspression. He mostly just frowns. He's tough and hard to break as well. Not to mention a sore loser. He does seem lose around a person.
[B]Bio:[/B] Eric has always been horrible at catching Pokemon fair and square, so he joined the group of theives. They other people in the group helped him become a better trainer. He now catch Pokemon like it's nothing. He helped in the making of the Shadow Pokemon and it was also kind of his fault that most of those pokemon escaped. He's now one of the thieves in charge of retriveing the wild Shadow Pokemon. He's good friends with Jackie though. This might be tougher then he first espected.
[B]Starting Pokemon:[/B] Scizor and Magmar
[B]Shadow Pokemon You Catch:[/B] Ninetales, Gardevoir, Skarmory, Flygon
[B]Side:[/B] Pokemon Thieves[/COLOR][/I]

:ball: Cool, a Pokemon RPG. I try it. :ball:

[B][COLOR=Red]Name[/COLOR][/B]: [COLOR=Blue]Rose Strife[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=Red]Age[/COLOR][/B]: [COLOR=Blue]16[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=Red]Description[/COLOR][/B]: She wears a tight fitting, low-cut, spandex shirt, and equally tight fitting, black spandex pants. Her eyes are a golden color, and has shoulder lenght white hair, and wears black boots.

[COLOR=Red][B]Personality[/B][/COLOR]: [COLOR=Blue]She is not very talkative, and is cold to those she does not know or like. She is also willing to put her life infront of those of her friends and pokemon, she will never back down from a challange, no matter how dangerous it may be. She is also very intune with her Pokemon, and knows when to stop a battle. [/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=Red]Bio[/COLOR][/B]:[COLOR=Blue] Rose had her first encounter with a Shadow Pokemon, about six months ago, she was on her way to a pokemon center, to get a bite to eat, when a Vulpix attacked her, she managed to release on of her pokemon, and knock-out the Vulpix, that's when she noticed the strange black aura that surrounded it. When she got to the pokemon center she asked Nurse Joy about it, she said that a few people ask asked her about the same thing. and that there was a group in the area that specialized in finding the Shadow Pokemon.[/COLOR]

:ball: [B][COLOR=Red]Starting Pokemon[/COLOR][/B]: [COLOR=Blue]Umbreon and Charizard[/COLOR]

:ball: [B][COLOR=Red]Shadow Pokemon You Catch[/COLOR][/B]: [COLOR=Blue]Typhlosion, Lugia, Manectric, Absol[/COLOR]
[B]Side[/B]: Good!

[B]Name[/B] jake matern
[B]Description:[/B] red hair, blue eyes, black bandana, green tinted goggles, tanned skin, white vest, green shirt, black pants boots,
[B]Personality:[/B] he like to work alone and doesn't like to be friends with any one except his pokemon but he'll work with some one if needed and he's normaly a pretty melow person unless some one gets him ticked off enough
[B]Bio:[/B] When jake was a kid he had always wanted a pokemon to train but becuase there was no one around his town who gaive out pokemon he had to look for some him self. after he left home to look for some bug pokemon to start with he saw a pichu and bulbasaur fighting each other. While they were distracted with each other he caught them. Instead of haveing them train against other pokemon he has them fight against him so he can train them while improving him self. While in a pokemon center he heard of the shadow pokemon and figured it be a good chance to train.
[B]Starting Pokemon:[/B] bulbasaur, pichu
[B]Shadow Pokemon You Catch:[/B] vaporeon, blazieken, pidgeot, dusclops
[B]Side:[/B] good

Name:Thomas Orwin "Tommy for short"
Description: Brown eyes, Spiked brown hair, Black leather jacket, Torn denim jeans, Black leather boots
Personality:Always outgoing, Very nice, Respectfull to his friends, Helpfull to others(Except Bad People)
Bio: Tommy has been training since he got his first torchic on his 9th birthday and he won the Johto League Championship at the age of 12, he has one hope and that is to become the Hoenn League Champion... But there is trouble,Thomas had overheard a conversation about a group of thiefs stealing ordinary pokemon and turning them dark. Thomas was concerned that they will not open the Hoenn League Championship if these theives are not stopped, So now Thomas will be out to stop these evildoers
Starting Pokemon: Blaziken, Swampert
Shadow Pokemon You Catch: Absol, Crawdaunt, Sneasel, Latias
Side: Good

• 4 weeks later...
Ok, there are tons of people with the 'Good Guys', so I'll help out poor little Maxi (LoL)

Name: Brandon Sol

Description: [url=http://www.pojo.com/videogames/rubysapphire/characters/trainer.jpg]Looks exactly like this[/url]
Personality: Quick and sharp, just like his Zangoose's claws. Brandon often throws out witty and insulting remarks at his opponents to distract them, then to make them angry so they'll give a better fight.

Bio: Brandon is related somewhere along the lines to Giovanni, and also to Maxie and Archie (of Teams Magma and Aqua). Strange as it seems, they're all his uncles or something, distant, but related nonetheless.
The whole Pokemon Thieves thing is just for fun, and Brandon doesn't actually do any of the stealing. He's the one behind the smarts in the Thieves' group, and all he really does for them is design the machines they used to engineer the super Shadow Pokemon.
Now that the Shadow Pokemon are out, though, Brandon was promoted to Recapture-Admin, and is in charge of seeing things go straight. He has to make sure the plans aren't screwed up by some pesky kid and his or her Pokemon.
The one thing Brandon hates about his new job though, is having to share it with Eric Bronze. Apparently it was Eric that tripped a switch somewhere and released the Shadow Pokemon....idiot.....

Starting Pokemon: Zangoose

Shadow Pokemon You Catch: Absol, Scyther, Seviper, Sneasel, Persian

Side: Pokemon Thief

Hope Brandon adds a bit of spice to the RPG!

OOC: I guess I can help the thieves too.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[B]Name:[/B] Karen Love
[B]Description:[/B] [url=http://www.meimi.jp/yukima/cg/yukima_pop.jpg]The girl in black.[/url]
[B]Personality:[/B] Karen is too kind to be a thieve, but she does get a thrill out of stealing Pokemon. She loves the Pokemon she has and wouldn't give them up you for anything.
[B]Bio:[/B] Karen was a normal trainer until she met up with the Pokemon Thieves leader. He offered her a deal she couldn't pass up. Karen loves being a theif and she was out on a mission when she was called back to Home Base. She didn't see Eric actually relase the Shadow Pokemon, but she did see them all run out the door. Karen quickly ran inside the base to see what was going on. She was quickly chose to re-capture the Shadow Pokemon.
[B]Starting Pokemon:[/B] Wigglytuff and Beautifly
[B]Shadow Pokemon You Catch:[/B] Butterfree,Togetic, Clefable, Raichu
[B]Side:[/B] Pokemon Thieves

[font=Courier New][color=dimgray][b]Name:[/b] Proto Terras[/color][/font]
[font=Courier New][color=dimgray][b]Age:[/b] 16[/color][/font]
[font=Courier New][color=dimgray][b]Description:[/b] Short black hair, black shirt with that wierd pokeball symbol and black jeans with white shoes.[/color][/font]
[font=Courier New][color=dimgray][b]Personality:[/b] Proto is always looking for trouble. You can spot him a mile away probally by an explosion. Even though he's a bad guy he will still help someone if they are in danger. He's is very loyal to people who help him greatly.[/color][/font]
[font=Courier New][color=dimgray][b]Bio:[/b] He has been a thief his whole life because he was raised there by his mother who was already a thief. When he was older he was one of the best theives around and then the day when the Shadow pokemon escaped arrived. He was automatically chosen to re-capture them and he would be awarded.[/color][/font]
[font=Courier New][color=dimgray][b]Starting Pokemon:[/b] Duskull and Banette[/color][/font]
[font=Courier New][color=dimgray][b]Shadow Pokemon you Catch:[/b] Sableye, Shedinja, Misdreavus, and Haunter[/color][/font]
[font=Courier New][color=dimgray][b]Side:[/b] Thieves[/color][/font]

• 1 month later...
Name: Xion

Appearance:[img]http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~cs7t-ftm/www2/www3/www4/ff7-sephiroth.jpg[/img]

Personality: He always has to be leader. He is smart, loves legendaries, a bit arrogant.

Bio: Xion is the son of Giovanni. He was involved in Team Rockets' affars from an early age. When the Shadow Pokemon technology came about, he was promoted to Admin at 14. His pokemon were shadowized and he became resentful of his father for doing what he did. In an open act of revolt, he joined the guys trying to free the shadow pokemon.He snuck in and stole his pokemon back and opened the door to their heart again. He also stole the Legendary Rayquaza that was being abused by his uncle. Rayquaza and him have become unseprable.

Pokemon You Start With: Arcanine, Rayquaza

Pokemon You Catch: Ninetales, Salamence,Flygon,Blazkein

Side: Good guys.

• 7 months later...
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][FONT=Courier New]Name: Keiko

Description: She looks like Erika except that she wears anything that is comfortable and her hair looks like Liza's from Mossdeep and is blue.

Personality: Keiko is a loving and generous girl. She isn't easy to cry.

Bio: Keiko is the daughter of Lance. She found out about the Shadow Pokemon when she recieved an e-mail from her friend saying that she saw some Pokemon that were acting strange. She was outraged and grabbed her pokeballs and left to save the Pokemon from the forces of evil. She loves any rare Pokemon. She hopes to one day rid the Pokemon world of evil-doers.

Starting Pokemon: Jirachi, Celebi

Shadow Pokemon You Catch: Mew, Latias, Latios, Rayquaza

Side: Good Trainers[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1][color="#CC3366"]I'm closing this thread because it does not contain a proper rating in the title. Please read through the Square's sticky before posting - all of this is clearly explained there. This thread will be deleted in a few days, so copy and paste anything you want to save into Word. You may also retry this RPG, [b]as long as you include a thread rating[/b].

If there are any questions, let me know. ^_^

- Arcadia[/color][/size]