OtakuBoards

Tamer Leo's School For Outcasts

Vicky

Guest Pirate Sharp
A door to one of the Predator's room was scratched all over on the outside. The scratchings were claw marks, obviously from the room's inhabitant. The door squeeled as it was pushed forwards from inside, Hali slowly stepping into view. She was wearing her normal attire--baggy camo pants, a tank top, and a black beanie with a white stripe on her head. She narrowed her eyes, giving a very soft hiss upon realizing that all the new students had arrived.

Hali had been to this Academy the previous year, and had no need for the stairs. She simply jumped out her window whenever she needed to leave the building. But, just for the fun of it, she decided to wander around the school and meet all the new students.

She gave a huff as she walked down the hall, strangely enough wearing tall black heels to add some height to her. "All this fresh blood.." She hissed, "They have no idea how annoying they are."

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Dragoon and Mardoom came to the Dinosaurs dining hall and had seen that most of the students had transformed themselves into their animal form and were throwing their foods and sparring. Angrily, Dragoon caught a flying dish that came towards him. When there was not a crash to be heard and a clearing of a throat was substituted, the Dinosaurs looked to the door to find Dragoon and Mardoom, the deadly duo.

Mardoom walked towards the Dinosaurs and walked through the path that they had made. She then turned to her brother who smirked and walked into the dining hall and closed the door behind him. He stood there.[/i]

"What should we do with these miscreants, dear brother?"

"How about boot camp with me?"

"No, that's too easy. Perhaps, we should do something more....[i]intense[/i]."

[i]Mardoom walked to her brother's side and stood by him. He looked to her.[/i] "And what would this...[i]intense[/i] be?"

"Well, first, we'll have the students clean this dining hall up. Then, we'll have them come to the second gym and have them complete 10 courses of your camp, plus 10 courses of my training. And camp and training are not what it used to be. Am I right?"

"Oh, dear sister you are right. Now, who wants to have a little fun?"[/size][/color]

[COLOR=Navy]Sara sat in the classroom for English, it was a subject she was quite good in, considering that she lived with Wolves her whole life. She watched as Scruff stood and introduced himself, Sara rolled her eyes and slunk into her seat, when it was her turn, she stood and introduced herself.

"I'm Ohkami, I'm sure any Japanese knows what that means. I'm a lone wolf, you can try to talk to me, but no promises I'll be nice." she said before sitting down.
"Good to see you again Ohkami." Tiger said.

Sara just nodded and slumped back into her former position. She had learned how to block off people's talking and she started to slip away into her memories.

~FLASHBACK~
Sara shivered as she watched her parents talking about her, they turned to look at her every few seconds and then they finally stopped talking and turned to face her.

"Come on Sara, we're going out." her mother said, hauling the little girl at the age of 5, to her feet.

Sara grunted as she was pulled up roughly.

"Where are we going mommy?" Sara asked.
"Somewhere..." her mother answered.

Sara was dragged to the car and they drove until they reached a forest. They opened the door and tok her out, throwing her onto the grass.

They looked at her and turned, getting back into the car and driving off into the night. Sara tried to run but she tripped and scraped her knee. She watched as the car's lights got further and further away. Tears ran down her cheeks as the little girl watched her parents abandon her for life.
~END FLASHBACK~

Tears rolled down Sara's eyes and she wiped them away quickly, she blinked and started to pay attention as Tiger began the class.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Kyle paid as much attention as he could to the other's names, but the various 'unique' qualities were quite distracting. When it came to his turn, he hurried his mind for a nick-name... "Er... I'm Gecko..." he said the first thing that came to mind. He instinctively bowed and sat down.

Though the introduction continued for a moment, Kyle was distracted by another student (she had said her name was Ohkami) who was quickly brushing away several tears. As introductions were finished, Kyle snapped back to Tiger who was about to give instructions on some kind of assignment.

"I'd like to see what level all of you are at so I can make the best of your time here. So, I want you all to write about one page telling about where you came from. You may begin whenever you are ready." Tiger sat down and watched as students got out paper and either thought or started to write.

Kyle grabbed a sheet of paper and tried to palce it on his desk... though it seemed determined to stick to his hand. Kyle finally used the back of his other hand to get it off.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=darkorange]"Hold on a sec," Paul said, standing up, "I'm still here. I suppose....my code-name will be Sonic." he thought for a moment, then added," and I ain't a damn hedge hog, either."

He saw some of the other students grin as he took his seat. He rolled his eyes. Probably a bad choice in nick-names, too. Now he probably couldn't go through a hall with out someone laughing at him....no matter. He'd live. He watched the other kids in the class for a minute, seeing all of the other kids. The only people that were like him and coould understand what he had gone through.

"Alright," said Tiger, standing again," write that paper about yourself, and hand it in when you're done." he sat down again, and surveyed the students through slitted eyes.

Paul (Hereby referred to as Sonic) sat down and got to work. Although he really didn't like these assignments, he had to do it. Might as well leave a good impression. He hit all of the major details in his life; there wasn't alot to tell. He was born, got infected, spent a month at the hospital, and was homeschooled. [i]That social relations class will be very helpful...[/i] he thought, grinning. It wasn't that he wasn't nice or anything...he just never saw anyone other than his parents.[/COLOR]

Mya took out a pen and a piece of paper and started writing. She got about half way through the paper before she decided to tell the others her name. She wasn't big on introductions no one ever remembered her name any way. She was a quiet person. unless she actually addressed a person no one ever remembered her name from her experience.

"Maybe it will be different at this school she thought and stood up. " Um.. yah." Some of the students turned around." I know its kinda late but my name is Fang." She said quietly and sat back down in her seat to start working again. "That was easy enough." She thought and started on her third paragraph.

She thought about how to continue her paper. She had trouble not with the paper its self but on keeping focused on the paper. After she though about what to write she continued the paper. Which was mostly written about her home and her brother.

[SIZE=1][B]Falco still sat motionless on the rooftop, drowning out all sounds. The wind, the rivers, the trees, and animals, everything. After break he had the Wildfebeasts for Self Defense, easy. Battle Grounds was the hardest, keeping them all under control... Falco closed his eyes again, remembering what happened with Tamer Leo and himself in the shoot out...

--
[I]"Leo!" Falco yelled ducking his head and rolling behind a wall. "Leo! Move!" He repeated. Leo grabbed one of the thugs guns and ducked down, laying flat on the floor. Falco flew out from behind the wall kicking a thug in the mouth. The sound of guns filled the air. Falco backed up to Leo. A shoot out between too gangs and they where in the middle of it, worst of all, they where in a train station. Falco ducked once more to avoid another gun shot. Then, as he stepped aside, he felt the worst pain pushing into his arm. Before he knew it, Falco fell onto the train track. He felt the bones in his arms and legs crack, then the screeching sound of a train coming right at him.

"Falco!" A voice shouted. A pair of claws jabbed into his face, and dragged him quickly off the track. He felt the powerful train run past him, but miss. Falco looked up to see Leo stood there, his hands full of blood, and in one hand, Falco's mask covering the bottom half of his face. Tamer Leo stared, and Falco just closed his eyes.[/I]
--

He sighed heavily again. Tamer Leo saved his life, but no one had a right to see Falco's real face from under the mask. He suddenly put his arm on his left shoulder, where the shot hit him. In 15 minutes the students would be out on their break, and so would the teachers.

"It wasn't that bad." Someone chuckled behind him. Falco smiled, Tamer Leo. "I saw you for what you really are, and for god's sake you make such a big deal."

"You don't understand." Snapped Falco.

"Yeah I do. No one would know even without that thing on." Tamer Leo replied.

"You idiot!" Falco shouted jumping up. Tamer Leo merely smiled. "You do know what will happen when people know who I really am, don't you? It's bad enough being cursed with wings, and to make things worse expossing who I really am would make the whole nation of Outcasts hate me!" Falco agrued.

"They already know what you are. You're Kevin Falcon, you're not like your father. Like father like son is just an old saying, it's not true." Tamer Leo explained.

"Oh, you'd be surpriased how many people believe that it is true..." Falco growled.[/B]

OOC: The strange, strange stuff begins! And all Falco is will be revealed, if you guys help me keep it alive![/SIZE]

[size=1][color=#999999][i]A perky me had stood out above the rest. Dragoon picked that student out and sighed. It was Horns, a triceratops who seems to think everything of the opposite. He walked up to Mardoom and Dragoon and looked giddy and ready to [i]actually[/i] have fun. Dragoon urged him to come closer and he did. When he did so, Dragoon smacked him across the head.[/i]

"Horns. What did I say about that mouth of yours?"

"You told me that I needed to think before I spoke."

"Exactly. Now, go back and stay [i]quiet[/i]. Mardoom, you want to...." [i]Dragoon pointed to the kids and Mardoom understood him.[/i]

"Alright. I want each and everyone of you to make this dining hall spotless and shining. If I catch you rough-housing or fooling around, not to mention acting like mindless children, I will be forced to use those 20 courses, understood?" [i]Not an answer was heard from the Dinosaurs.[/i] "I said, UNDERSTOOD?!"

"YES, MA'AM!"

[i]Dragoon and Mardoom nodded and turned to leave.[/i] "Carry on, then. And remember, if I catch you or hear you've been goofing off and was not working....well, let's not get it to that point. Good luck, kids. Oh, and get this done by -" [i]Mardoom looked to the clock that hung above her head. It was heard to decypher behind whatever was covering it. Mardoom sighed and looked to the Dinosaurs.[/i] "You have until the end of your second class time and that starts... now."

[i]Mardoom and Dragoon exited the dining hall and scoffed. Mardoom looked to her brother and knew exactly what he was thinking. She nodded to him. Dragoon then put a hand on her shoulder and pointed to the right. He went that way and waved good bye to his sister.

Walking around the school, Mardoom began to look into the classes to check up on things. She saw that the students either fooled around, ignored the teacher completely, studied like a maniac, or sat there. She smiled as she watched the kids. She could remember when she was in school before she became an outcast. She was one of the most smartest kids, yet one of the most feared, since she was Dragoon's sister. And since she was Dragoon's sister, no one said anything to her except for some girls who picked a fight. But, what a meaningless fight it was. They were left bloody and scared. Mardoom shook her head and walked on.[/size][/color][/i]

[SIZE=1][B]The first lessons had already passed, and the bell just rang for the students to go fortheir break. Falco wasn't staying on duty, he was in the staff room reading the paper. Panther was sat on top of an arm chair, flicking through the channels on the TV. He suddenly stopped at one station.

"Look..." Panther hissed. "They are showing that guy on TV, the one who wants us all hunted down and dead!" Panther snapped. Falco looked up, sawing a man on TV talking to a bunch of people, with short brown hair, deep blue eyes, and someone Falco knew.

"Turn it off." Falco mumbled. Panther ignored him, and kept watching. "Turn it off, NOW!" Falco snapped. Panther laughed evilly, but didn't switch the station. Growing very, very tired of games, Falco jumped up and made his way over to the TV, plugging it out. "Next time you want to watch some idiot brag on about hating us like that, make sure I'm out of the room!" Falco shouted at Panther, walking out and slamming the door. Tamer Leo sighd heavily to himself.

Falco was walking around the school, looking for anyone causing trouble. He had the Wildfebeast for Self Defense next, easy. All he had to do was wait outside and teach them a few punches, kicks and dives... Falco sighed heavily once more and made his way outside.[/SIZE][/B]