Break Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]I am obbsesed with bladed and pointy weapons! Is anyone else here? Anyways, what is your fave sword that exists? I wanna get one from the net...but my mother won't let me :demon: I also want a katana sword...maybe a flail too...and some gauntlets...etc.[/SIZE]
Zidargh Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 Samurai swords,shurikens ,Tiger Knuckles,and spears.
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Japanese's sword. I don't know the specific name.[/COLOR]
Zidargh Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 What d'ya mean,Japanese Swords? There are LOADS of different swords in Japan.Or unless u mean the Samurai swords.
Break Posted October 24, 2001 Author Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i] [B]What d'ya mean,Japanese Swords? There are LOADS of different swords in Japan.Or unless u mean the Samurai swords. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Yeah, like Zanbatou, Katana...etc.:D Anyone know where I can get a VERY cheap Katana? (I'm gonna call it Satoshi:D)[/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i] [B]What d'ya mean,Japanese Swords? There are LOADS of different swords in Japan.Or unless u mean the Samurai swords. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]It's long with thin blade. I'm not good at describing this.[/COLOR]
Break Posted October 24, 2001 Author Posted October 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]Thin? Katana then probably...[/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Thin? Katana then probably...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]I think that's the one. I saw one in China town this summer. urggg. I didn't bring enough money to get it.[/COLOR]
Zidargh Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 ShadowGohan,may I ask why you want a Katana? U'll get no use out of it.Or do u just want it for display.
Break Posted October 24, 2001 Author Posted October 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]For show and playing with in my garden...Why does Chris (Transtic) want a HUUUGE Zanbatou?[/SIZE]
Yoda Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]For show and playing with in my garden...Why does Chris (Transtic) want a HUUUGE Zanbatou?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] PLaying with in your garden....rrrrrrriiiiiiggggggghhhhhttt. I'm sure your parents would be happy for you to swing about something you know nothing about and that could easily kill you. Katana's rule mind you.:mrt: :drunk:
Break Posted October 24, 2001 Author Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B] PLaying with in your garden....rrrrrrriiiiiiggggggghhhhhttt. I'm sure your parents would be happy for you to swing about something you know nothing about and that could easily kill you. Katana's rule mind you.:mrt: :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]lol, j/k! Fine...I won't get one...:bawl::angry::(:([/SIZE]
Shy Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 Rapiers are cool. Or giant broadswords! I like battleaxes the best though. Too bad this topic isn't about Battleaxes.:confused:
Break Posted October 24, 2001 Author Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]Rapiers are cool. Or giant broadswords! I like battleaxes the best though. Too bad this topic isn't about Battleaxes.:confused: [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Hey, didn't I say pointy and bladed weapons? Axes are cool too...so are halberds...and maces...*drools*[/SIZE]
Pave-Low Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 Has anyone seen the Gunblades they where selling on Ebay, it was a while back but they look awesome. There exact replicas to Squalls.
Break Posted October 24, 2001 Author Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pave-Low [/i] [B]Has anyone seen the Gunblades they where selling on Ebay, it was a while back but they look awesome. There exact replicas to Squalls. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I bet they could make a working copy of it...[/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 lol, look at my pic in FF, look at the top of the photograph and youll see my falcon blades point
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 my brothers collect swords, sais, & daggers. i don't know the names of any of them. the pinnacle of the collection is jon's sword w/ a dragon-shaped pure ivory handle. the poor elephant.
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]my brothers collect swords, sais, & daggers. i don't know the names of any of them. the pinnacle of the collection is jon's sword w/ a dragon-shaped pure ivory handle. the poor elephant. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]LM, I like your brother already.[/COLOR] :D
BabyGirl Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [color=deeppink]In Spain we visited old Toledo (not like the one in Ohio, but pronounced toe-lay-doe), which is famous for their swords. It was kinda cool...we got to watch them being made, and got to see how the fancy handles were all hand made...ooh :excited: I'm not all that interested in swords, but the guys on the trip had a field day...one even smuggled a large knife through customs...still don't quite know how he managed that one...heh :therock:[/color]
Break Posted October 24, 2001 Author Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B]Heh history lesson in Spain... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Stuff it, I'll just make my own wooden traning Boken or buy a hardwood Daito Boken for £6 ($9)!!! [/SIZE]
~San~ Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 Clouds ultimate weapon is pretty cool. I like any kind of long sword.:demon:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now