Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Ranma 1/2! For those who haven't seen or heard of it...


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ranma is one of those animes I absolutely refuse to watch.... the animation and the way it's drawn makes me sick... yes, literally makes me sick... I'm weird when it comes to things... like the way something (ie: interior to a building, etc) looks can make me sick.... also some types of music.. or not really types.... but just some sounds music creates makes me sick too.... ranma makes me sick...
Posted
Ranma isnt that good... But i like it sorta...its kinda weird thou
Posted
WELL I'VE SEEN RANMA 1/2 AND I DON'T LIKE IT IS DISSGUTING
IMAGE POOR RAN,MA IN THE GIRL WAY HAVING (WELL YOU KNOW WHAT) AND WAIL HIS THE SITUATION SHE TRANSFORM BACK IN TO A MAN
POOR RANMA:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]Sort of funny ............. but still sucks like hell............don't know what to say.............
[/B][/QUOTE]

Guess it's one of those series where you either love it... or hate it....
Posted
Me likes Ranma. Ranma happy. ^___^ Yeeeeha.... It's funny. Just...funny. Don't know what else there is to say, except...dude. :excited: It's HAPPY! ^_______________________________________^
Posted
Ranma is one of the only comedy series that i can stand to watch... I mean Ranma has it's moments where it's just trying to funny and comes off as pathetic.. but I like it.. the animation in the series is horrible but the OVA's and the movies the animation is really nice... I love the 2nd movie.. the music scars me especially fromt he 1st season.. yapapa yapapa.. it scared me thats all i have to say..
I like the Manga alot more... The one thin ghtat i absolutly CAN"T STAND is that in the end NOTHING IS RESOLVED!!!!!! it was so pointless. so ranma and akane never get married.. and nothing happens it just stops... I couldn't stand that!!
even though this one of Rumiko Takahashi most famous works.. I think that Inu-Yasha is her best so far.. But Ranma is a classic... so I have mixed feelings I dunno if I love it or hate it....:therock:
Posted
I like it. Some of the scenes in the manga r a bit riska, but I like it. If you like Ranma 1/2, you will probably like Inu Yasha. It's by the same author/director. Those who don't like Ranma 1/2, you may like Inu Yasha. ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]I like it. Some of the scenes in the manga r a bit risque (sp?), but I like it. If you like Ranma 1/2, you will probably like Inu Yasha. It's by the same author/director. Those who don't like Ranma 1/2, you may like Inu Yasha. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]
....yeah, it was mentioned in the post right above yours -_-'....
I like the manga of Ranma better than the anime as well. I prefer Inu-Yasha to Ranma though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...