Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Where is that bloody stupid freak running man that you give the bunny hood to? I know it's at night and he's around Lon-Lon Ranch...BUT WHEERRREE!?!? (btw this is for Ocarina of Time)[/SIZE]
Posted
:nervous: Um, he's near Lon Lon ranch. If you make it night, it'll be easier to track him down. He's near the Zora's Domain part of Hyrule field. Or even bettter, near that fence thingy. ANyway, I hope you find him.
Posted
Actually, he's not in any one place. He runs around Lon Lon Ranch in a circle. One way to find him is to just stand close to the gap in the fence on the east side of Lon Lon Ranch and wait for him to come to you. BTW, I'm pretty sure you have to have gotten all three spiritual stones, for him to appear.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]Actually, he's not in any one place. He runs around Lon Lon Ranch in a circle. One way to find him is to just stand close to the gap in the fence on the east side of Lon Lon Ranch and wait for him to come to you. BTW, I'm pretty sure you have to have gotten all three spiritual stones, for him to appear. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Thanks again...and now I need help getting the Zora's Saphirre...in Jabu-Jabu.....[/SIZE]
Posted
I don't know if you already know this, but you can hold down switches with Ruto and those crates you find near the entrance. Once I figured that out, I didn't have much trouble. Hope this helps!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]If this dont reall help,sorry.
I heard taht he hurts you if you get too close to him,I dont know if this is true. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, he hurts you because he runs superfast. but thats only when you sell him the bunnyhood, other than that while hes running hes as docile as a dolphin.
Posted
if you think that's annoying.. wait till you *try* to beat him in the race..


damn nintendo.. whatta rig


(oh yeah.. running man runs along a certain path.. since he runs so friggin slow and stops several times to just sit down.. you can run along that path and find him.. of course in the opposite direction so it's faster to find him)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...