Dragon Warrior Posted May 9, 2004 Posted May 9, 2004 Boo made me make this animation and Vicky made me post it :] WARNING: MAKES NO SENSE! [u][CENTER][URL=http://dwf.250free.com/BooSavesJamesBrown.gif]CLICK HERE TO WATCH[/URL][/CENTER][/u]
Vicky Posted May 9, 2004 Posted May 9, 2004 [SIZE=1][B]Vicky did no such thing!!! Well yeah I did... Anyway as I said on MSN, that is good stuff. I seriously liked it, very funny ^_^. The tail part was funny, once again I've ruined my homework by spilling coke on it I was laughing so hard, though it was worth it. Loved it ^_^[/SIZE][/B]
Boo Posted May 10, 2004 Posted May 10, 2004 [color=gray]This is aweseome, I can kill people by looking at them! :< Okay got three thigns to say about the movie. 1) It was hilarious 2) It was shexah (and now you is 1337) 3) I hope I can be your best man on the wedding with unibrow man :^D[/color]
DeadSeraphim Posted May 10, 2004 Posted May 10, 2004 [COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Narrow]Gavynn has been busy! :o this is the shiznit. And the random colour/quality/character design change made it teh funniest. Tis uber-awesome. ~CrH~[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Dragon Warrior Posted May 10, 2004 Author Posted May 10, 2004 Oh yeah, there's going to be a sequel too, but I must plot what random storyline will be used >:^D Also look out for [b]Mr. T Adventures: T Assassination[/b]!
G/S/B Master Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 o.O;;;;;;;;;; Did boo save james brown? because that was too random to understand.
Shippo Posted May 17, 2004 Posted May 17, 2004 [font=Verdana][size=2]XD. Haha, nice stuff DW. Boo looks so funny lol. These must take you a long while to do, huh? Frame by Frame by Frame, but its still really great. Lol, very funny too.[/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=1]...I knew that wasn't a tail >.>[/size][/font]
Dragon Warrior Posted May 17, 2004 Author Posted May 17, 2004 Yes, James Brown was saved, but then killed O.o And no, Shippo. These take about 5 minutes to make (at least, this crappy of an animation). Other animations like Daily Comic or Mr. T Adventures takes a long while.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now