Guest smileysnowman12 Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 Ok, i've tried my hardest, but i can't seem to figure out who Bra is. My friend, also into anime, told me she's Pan's sister, but I don't think that's true. I watch DBZ on Toonami, but it hasnt gotten there yet. someone tell me, PLEEZ?!?!! :bawl: [SIZE=4]PLEEZE?!?!![/SIZE]
coolkam007 Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 .. bra?... as.. in ... the second child of bulma and vegita
Chaos Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 Yes, Bra is Bulma's and Vegeta's second child. Oi vey, you said you were into anime? Don't worry, we all get lost... er... um uh ah what's this: +? I've never seen it before?
NorykoAngelcry Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 Isn't Bra also the name of Bulma's mother? I could be mistaken, but I thought that was her real name. . (not too uncommon for a child in the DBZ universe to be named after his/her parent's father/daughter Gohan - Goku's son as well as his first mentor ever(just one example)
Break Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 [SIZE=1]HUH!? Bra is Pan's sister?!?! No way!!! Bra is Vegeta and Bulma's second child, and she doesn't like fighting and is more like Bulma...[/SIZE]
Guest Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 Bra is Vegeta and Bulmas second child. Bra doesnt fight but i bet she would be a good fighter
NorykoAngelcry Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 I was NOT saying that Bra was the name of the second child. I was adding that I believe that Bra is also the first name of Bulma's mother. Note: Bra = Bulma's and Vegeta's second child [i]AND[/i] Bra (may or may not) be the name of Bulma's mother. If you know Bulma's mother's real name, please let me know. :D
EsKaPhLoN3 Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 if bra did fight could she turn super saiya-jin:therock:
amibasuki Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 no, girls can't go SSJ it would be pretty cool to see how well Bra would be able to fight though
EsKaPhLoN3 Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 maybe if they could their boobies would get bigger;)
DBZM_Brolly Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 You guys are hilarious lady and eska dude. :laugh:
Dragonballzman Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 Has anyone noticed that Bra looks just like Bulma!? (When Bulma is younger of course! When Bra is alive, Bulma's an old fogey!)
DBZM_Brolly Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 Thats Bra? WOW she does look like bulma. I'm not so ahead into the episodes. :)
Guest Pikeon Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by EsKaPhLoN3 [/i] [B]maybe if they could their boobies would get bigger;) [/B][/QUOTE] I Totally agree if bulmas things got bigger during the cell saga she would be a 10! Same with 18 HUHHHMPHMM :eek: :eek: :drunk: when this happens u see crazy things :smirk:
coolkam007 Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 i'm not a boob man myself.. ^_^;;; .. but i do like em, but not too big tho..
DBZM_Brolly Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 ....hmm.... I thought we were talking about bra not the boobies of an extremely well hand drawn character. :D
coolkam007 Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 yes.. i am a man.. o_O;;.. i thought i told you that.. you must not have been paying attention :p .. *looks at pan*.. *again*.. o_o; *cleans off my moniter and keyboard*
DBZM_Brolly Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 arent we getting a little off the thread?
SSJMihoshi Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 all u guys talking about boobs are sick. really. but who says girls can't go SSJ? the're Saiyans, after all! hummph!
DBZM_Brolly Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 Yeah!! That it is quite interesting and never thought of. Can bra trun SSJ? I found a picture of pan ( she looks SSJ) but I dont know if its actually real.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now