OtakuBoards

Inu Yasha

Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

I love Inuyasha!!! he`s sooo cute! Though IY might notbe my fav anime show, it still rules! i like all of IY`s songs there a lot better than the other ones i`ve heard. i also think they did a pretty good job on dubbing even though sub is better than dub.

P.s> some one should really make a fan club!!!

IY is # 2 OLS is # 1!!!

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen the dub except for a few clips provided on the adultswim mainsite. I've loved the series for a while now and I've got most of the manga and all of the fansubs released to date. I can't wait till the second movie comes out. ^_^ *dances around*

The English voice acting isn't all that great either from what I've heard. Inuyasha isn't half bad, but I found that Kagome's voice was downright horrible. I've not heard any of the other cast yet.

I think Rumiko is getting closer to the ending now in the manga. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I was actually impressed a bit with last nights ep. about the noh mask.

Not because of action or the usual stuff, it was actually because of the development between inu yasha and kagome and her little brother, soto, I think it was.

They actually went a little further with the relationship between them and even had inu acting like a nice guy.

I just cant wait for next week now.

BTW, does anyone know how many eps. they are gonna show on adult swim.

Are they gonna show a full season/series?

I didn't watch last night ep, I saw all the way up to the part where her little brother came home (I wasn't feeling so well. Kinda sad missed it now). Whats next weeks ep. about anyways?

I'm not sure how long there going to be showing the show. I do know in January there moving the show to 12 am Monday threw Thursday and taking it off Saturday. (Actually I think there removing adult swim from Saturdays. I've only heards bits and pieces of this.) I'm hoping the show the whole series.

Guest AnimeGurl
U know that episode with the girl and the hair that has control on anything with one single string of hair, it's kinda scary for a cartoon, anime. All those might of pulling and everything with a hair, I don't mean that i don't like the show but it's scary for a adult swim cartoon. Gives me the shivers when I thinkl about her.Evil one.lol. :)

Wow, cartoon network's up to the Noh Mask already? The next one, is Episode 12: Tatari Mokke and the Little Poltergeist(Tatari Mokke to Chiisaina Akuryou). This one's kinda cute. I didn't like it that much and I thought it was pretty freaky. It takes place in Kagome's time, but Inuyasha shows up. Yayness.

Keep a look out for episode 13 and don't miss that episode! Out of all the 90 episodes I've seen this far, episode 13 is one of my favorites! This is the first episode where inuyasha turns into a human, so it's obviously worth your while.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Coronet [/i]
[B]Wow, cartoon network's up to the Noh Mask already? The next one, is Episode 12: Tatari Mokke and the Little Poltergeist(Tatari Mokke to Chiisaina Akuryou). This one's kinda cute. I didn't like it that much and I thought it was pretty freaky. It takes place in Kagome's time, but Inuyasha shows up. Yayness.

Keep a look out for episode 13 and don't miss that episode! Out of all the 90 episodes I've seen this far, episode 13 is one of my favorites! This is the first episode where inuyasha turns into a human, so it's obviously worth your while. [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, I remember when Inu-Yasha first goes human in the manga. That was my favorite part in the series. ^-^ I'll have to make sure and watch that one...

YUP! This last ep was really a good one. I love seeing the relationship with kogome develop.

I almost like the relationship development more than the action... almost.

This show is great but I really need to see more.

I kinda just wish they would skip out on the filler eps and move to all of the major stuff.

But unlike dbz this show has wonderful filler eps.

I wish I had been recording this from the begining. I guess Im gonna start.

out of curiosity, does anyone know how long cn plans to show inu yasha before doing eps. they have already shown?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]Oh yeah, I remember when Inu-Yasha first goes human in the manga. That was my favorite part in the series. ^-^ I'll have to make sure and watch that one... [/B][/QUOTE]

I had t miss it....and wish that I could have seen it...But thanks to work.....:bawl: Well that explains it.... But can you tell me what happens...Or should read the manga...Does it go over that episode good!!

• 3 weeks later...
It saddens me to know this thread fell from grace.

This thread will not be noticed the way as it would have been before... oh well.

Tetsiga, inuyasha, shashomaru.

The tetsiga was made from their father's tooth, a full demon.

Shashomaru, a full demon.

Inuyasha is a half human.

The tetsiga was only handlable by inuyasha and the human women with him, kagome.

Kagome drew it and inuyasha could hold it but not draw it, shashomaru couldnt do either.

This brings forth the theory that the father whom mated with a human women believed that demons were evil by nature, and that humans had a good nature to them.

Tonight this was only reinforced when kagome struck the tetsiga with an arrow and "deactivated" its powers.

What do you think?

The story of inuyasha is truely on par with any anime in existance.

The love story created is amazing and at the same time the actions and other elements of the show are amazing.

This show is slowly winning my love. I am truely amazed with the depth of story and style.

[color=royalblue]I just started watching it a few weeks ago and I love it. I used to rarely watch Adult Swim, but now I can't seem to pull myself away from it. Inu Yasha has to be the 2nd best show on Adult Swim, Cowboy Bebop is #1.

The only thing that gets annoying is Kagome going "Sit Boy", and Inu Yasha falling to the floor. She does is like 20 times an episode, which isn't cool. Otherwise great show! :D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B]I had t miss it....and wish that I could have seen it...But thanks to work.....:bawl: Well that explains it.... But can you tell me what happens...Or should read the manga...Does it go over that episode good!! [/B][/QUOTE]
Sure, I'll tell you what happens. ^^ But if you want the manga, it's volume 5. ^-^[spoiler]Okay, so Kagome and Inu-Yasha meet this girl being attacked by spider demons, and Inu-Yasha saves her, then Kagome wants to help the girl get rid of the demons, but Inuyasha's very reluctant and wants to get out of the mountain (where they were when they found the girl) before night. The girl, also reluctant to have a demon's help tries to climb away on a vine going up the mountain, but she falls down and hurts her ankle, so Inu-Yasha has to carry her on his back back to the temple where she lives with her master. Her master tells Inu-Yasha and Kagome to stay there the night, so they do. Kagome, Inu-Yasha, and Shippo are in their room when suddenly the roof is covered in spider demons. They run out of the room and the whole temple is covered in spider demons. Inu-Yasha tells Kagome to get out while he handles them, and he starts fighting them with the tetsusaiga, but for some reason it doesn't transform and he's easily overpowered by the mass numbers of huge spiders and the webbing. Kagome pulls Inu-Yasha outside, while he's covered in spider webs, and when he pulls them off, it's revealed that's he's become human. He has black hair, normal ears, no claws, everything's human.

Then the girl Inu-Yasha saved is looking at her master, who has been captured by the spiders and is all tied down and such by webs, and he tells her to save herself, etc.

Back to Inu-Yasha... We learn that he's human on every new moon, and it would be a terrible weakness if his enemies knew when he changed, since every half-breed Goes through this change at some time of the month, when their human blood is the strongest. Then the girl runs out to them and tells them to save her master, but Inu-Yasha refuses (since he's mortal) and wants to leave the mountain. Then Kagome realizes and tells Inu-Yasha that she left her bag wtih all the Shikon shards in it in the temple with the demons. Inu-Yasha freaks out and goes into the temple to retrieve them, where he finds that the girl's master was never captured, but he is infact the leader of the Spider demons, and he tries to kill Inu-Yasha. Kagome races in to save Inu-Yasha, and finds him hanging from the webs, after the monk-master spider bit him in the side, injecting his with dangerous poison leaving him virtually unconcious. Kagome grabs Inu-Yasha and they escape, while Shippo nabs the Shikon shards and they all retreat to a back room while being chased by the spiders. Kagome sticks the Tetsusaiga into the door, and it creates a protective barrier that keeps them safe from the spiders. Inu-Yasha is very sick and can die from the poison, so Myoga (Inu-Yasha's flea) drinks the poison out of Inu-Yasha's neck, and Inu-Yasha's safe from the poison, although he's still very weak from it. The group spends the night in the room, and Kagome looks at Inu-Yasha and notices he's sweaty, so she wipes his forehead off eith her handkerchief, and Inu-Yasha turns to her and asks her why she was crying (when IY might have died at first from the poison)and when Kagome says it was for him, he says "will you lend me your lap?" So Kagome puts his head in her lap, and Inu-yasha says "You...smell nice. Kagome - "What? I thought you said you hated how I smelled!" IY - "I lied." The two of them fall asleep, and the girl's master coaxes her into taking the Tetsusaiga out of the door, removing the shield and the demons barge in. The demon master eats the Shikon Shards and starts strangling Inu-yasha, but suddenly he gets his demon powers back, since it's morning, he kicks butt, the Shikon shards go back to Kagome, and they've been fused into one big shard in the demon's body. Kagome and Inu-Yasha leave the town, having beaten the demons, and when Kagome tries to find out what exactly Inu-Yasha had meant when he was on her lap, Inu-Yasha plays dumb again and Kagome figures nothing changed.[/spoiler] Whoo...there it is... *pant pant* Sorry it was so long. lol. ^^;;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]I love it. I watch it more than any other anime. The only bad thing about it, is the end song. For some reason I just don't like it. But all the animation is great. The story line is superb. I love this anime. [/B][/QUOTE]
Heh, I'm the other way around. I like the ending song, but not the opening, Change the World. I think the song is kind of annoying... V.V I dunno. But My Will is a pretty song and I love hearing it. ^^ Just musical preference, I guess.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnimeAddict [/i]
[B]I love InuYasha! It's pretty funny actually... Though I have to drink four cups of Coke to stay awake.

I SHOULD get the manga. It's about...erm... $15.00 a issue in most stores. You can seewhy I'mholding myself back, ;) [/B][/QUOTE]
lol. Yeah, mine always come out to $17 a volume, and I have 11... Spent a fortune on those things, but most of them were worth it! ...some of them I wish I hadn't bought... >.>

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]Yea, way to go on paying attention to the important stuff and not the stuff that means nothing?! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yea well I am one of those perfectionist on spellings of characters names... and I started reading IY way back when... like 2000.... when it first came state side.. and I already knew about... just no one had translations way back then... and when the first box set came out early last year my friend was one of the first around me to get it... and I know what happens up to where it is recently published....

and not to be some anal witch... bit yea I am really tired of all you newbies trying to be all cool with watching IY... just cuz it is on CN! I mean can 1/2 of you even name the creator?? or that there are 2 movies! or when it was originally released...

sorry for the rant I just get easily aggrivated...:flaming: :flaming:

Wow, I wonder if you (forest pixie) were reffering to me as one of the newb's who are all ciked about inu and act like its brand new.

To me, that sounds alot like the way queen asuka sounded back when everyone was giving praise for yu yu.

I personally will admit, I never had seen inu before cn started airing it, but then again, I didnt act like some stupib newb.

In fact, I felt that the thread you got on my case about (with name spellings of all things) was about a theme in the show that not a single person on the boards had even mentioned. (not that Im the only person to see it.)

But come on, acting above everyone cause you were into inu "way back when" isn't a very nice thing to do.

Im sorry about giving you so much crap, but I just dont like additudes like that. Every one here has the right to voice an opinion including the silly junior members.