OtakuBoards

Inu Yasha

Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

Guest yuka-kitsune
during the episode after Inu-Yasha deatfeted Yura of the demon hair and Kagome tries taking of his shirt to see his wounds and Keade happens to think otherwise

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought of another:

In one episode (forget which one), InuYasha is daydreaming about Kikyo and then Kagome and Shippou come up behind him without him knowing. Shippou suddenly jumps out of Kagome's arms and punches Inu in the back of the head. InuYasha then grabs Shippou by the tail and they eventually start chasing each other in circles.

It's funnier watching it then reading it.

I love the part in the episode where Miroku makes his first appearance when Kagome was bathing and Shippo decided to join her. Every time I watch the conversation between Inu-Yasha and Shippo I crack up. "I guess that means you aren't getting very far with Kagome...what ever that means." (Shippo)

I have another one it was when sango and kagome were in the hot springs and they were talking and sango thinks there is someone watching and listening of what they are saying and doing and sango turns and throws a rock at them but it was a monkey and she screams something out at it and InuYasha and Miroku hear them and run toward them and ask what's going on and Sango and kagome are caught on surprise and beat up InuYasha and Miroku because they were without clothes and Miroku says that was a good site! Sorry if it was long ^^

Guest Menstrual Miko
Ooh the movie when Sango and Kagome are on Kirara, and Kagome throws herself off mid-air, yelling Inuyasha's name...
Kag: Inuyasha!
Inu: Eh? *****! *throws Tetsuaiga and grabs her* Don't ever do that!
Kag: What, I knew you'd catch me!
Inu: You aren't luggage!
Mir: Sango! Do not be afraid! Jump to me!
*Sango throws her face-mask at his head*

Also, from a bit earlier in the movie...

Mir: Inuyasha! I have taken care of the lesser youkai...
Shippou: I killed six!!

^^ Maybe I'm just morbid...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Half_Shaded [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]The part that made me laugh the most was the episode Miroku first appeared. Especially near the end when he asked Kigome to bear his child.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

That one always makes me crack up!

I always laugh at the one towards the beginnig, where Kagome is asleep, and inuyasha is thinking about how much Kagome looks like Kikyo, and then he yells out loud "YOU"RE NOT HER!" And she is still sleeping...and he goes over and nudges her..and alof a sudden..her hand pops up and slaps him and his face got all funny looking and stuff, and then she sits up yawning and she is like "is there something you wanna talk about..?" And he is just all angry and is pointing to his face...where her handprint is still there...and she had no clue that she slapped him...
I guess its more funny when you watch it...

Haha... well mine is when Miroku was fighting Inuyasha and he gets "knocked out". And when Kagome leans by him he "takes a feel" lol. And then Kagome jumps into Inuyasha's arms and say, "ok, nevermind.. KILL HIM!" lol that one always cracks me up big time. I'll just say my favorite episode is when Miroku first appears. :) Ohh man... I just loove Miroku... that little perv! :laugh:

[QUOTE]Haha... well mine is when Miroku was fighting Inuyasha and he gets "knocked out". And when Kagome leans by him he "takes a feel" lol. And then Kagome jumps into Inuyasha's arms and say, "ok, nevermind.. KILL HIM!" [/QUOTE]

I loved that one too. InuYasha is cool, but Miroku is definitely a perv!!!!!!

Haha..ahh these all bring back gooooood memories...

Mine is like everyone elses...when Miroku is first introduced and Kagome is in the hot springs, she is wearing a jewel shard as a necklace, and the shot zooms in onto the necklace, and you hear Miroku say "They're - It's huge!"

Guest whitejackal
What about that time after Sango first took on Naraku to save her brother and they all came to save her but Kirara was poisoned to InuYasha and Kagome went to get medicinal plants, and Miroku stayed behind:

Sango:so they went to get plants for Kirara?
Miroku:yes, and I have stayed behind to protect you.
Sango:hmm.
Miroku:Yes?
Sango:somehow I'd feel safer if YOU weren't "protecting" me.
Miroku:sigh...
Shippo:*glare*Don't worry, Sango, Kagome told me to make sure Miroku doesn't pull anything nasty.
Miroku:sigh...

That was a pretty long one, and In the manga, but I thought it was hilarious.
-WhiteJackal

I'm probably forgetting the scenes that REALLY made me crack up, but a very funny moment for me included three in partciular:

1) When, directly after InuYasha's first fight against Sesshomaru using Tetsusaiga, Myouga the flea is trying to convince InuYasha that he didn't run off like a coward during the heat of the battle. InuYasha gets this incredibly and ridiculously bright, sparkly, benevolent grin on his face, making Myouga think he's off the hook, then the grin turns utterly psychotic and InuYasha crushes Myouga to a pulp. I thought I would die, I really did.

2)When, during the fight with the Thunder Brothers, InuYasha and Kagome go off into their own little universe yelling at each other about Kagome's lie about them being lovers. (Two horrible demons trying to kill them both, and InuYasha's more peeved about the implication that he might actually LIKE Kagome. Idiot.)

3)Sesshomaru throwing a rock at Jaken for screeching some nonsense about Sesshomaru's lack of concern for his servant's well-being. It just struck me as so hilarious that this proud and utterly deadly demon lord would resort to chucking rocks in order to get his point acorss. Makes me think Fluffy has a sense of humor after all. ^_^

Guest dayday
I thought of this because it came on CN last night. When Jocken was cut by the Tenseiga and Sesshomaru was smiling. Jocken thought he was dead.

Sesshomaru: Get up Jocken. You're not dead
Jocken: *gets up* but how I just saw you cut me in half

My favorite moment was when Inu, Kagome, and Miroku were arguing at the end of some episode...

Inu: So you're saying that I should be some kind of soft priss or something?!!
Kagome: Exactly! You need to be more gentle!
Miroku: Like this...
Kagome: AHH!! Don't touch me!
Inu: I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH HER!!!

^_^ Hee hee hee

Hehehe...I love all of these moments. Here are some of my favs.

1. When Inuyahsa is trying to clog the well with a giant rock so that Kagome cant go back and she yells sit 100 times and the rock lands on his bakc. This totally craked me up.

2. After Inuyasha kissed Kikyo when Kagome was stuck to the tree and he is talking to Miroku because Kagome is mad at him.

Mir: What exactly did you do with Kikyo to make Kagome so mad?
Inu: The same thing you do when you're with women.
Mir: You did THAT right in front of Kagome!?
Inu: Maybe its time for you to tell us what it is that YOU do with women.
Mir: *nervous laugh

^That made me laugh so hard. Miroku such a little perv that you just gotta love him!

Some of mine:

1) When Kagome was riding her bike (with Inu on the back) to get the herbs for Sango, she is thinking, 'quiet quiet' over and over because Inuyasha had fallen asleep and then she went over a bump and Inu fell off and she didn't notice it.

2) Sango is laying down, sick from the poison while Inu and Kagome are of to get some herbs.
Miroku: I stayed back to protect you.
Sango: *pulls the sheet up* I think it's be safer for you to be outside.
Shippo: *pops up* Don't worry, Kagome told me to stay behind to protect you from Miroku protecting you.(This one was done by someone already for the manga version, but I like the show's version better)

• 3 weeks later...
[size=1][color=chocolate]I thought was the funniest was when the first time Miroku appeared. I know everyone said that but I JUST LIKE THAT EPISODE :)

Also I like the one with when Inuyasha is in Kagome's house, and Kagome's mom walked up to him and Sota came up and said, "me next!"[/size][/color]

I'd have to say when Miroku went back to his temple to have his windtunnel repaired. When he was knocked out and when he woke up Sango was looking at him. They started conversation and then *feely grabby booty* Miroku went to SAngo, and then got slammed. Boy can i relate to poor, poor Miroku. (I laughed for about half an hour.)

:haha:

my fav part was when InuYasha was at Kagome's house and she was trying to study...so Inu is down stairs and Kagome's in her room,then she hears Inu yell and he comes running upstairs w/ his tongue sticking out breathing through his mouth. :flaming: Kagome's mother comes in and says "I gave him currey, I think it was too hot."(i can't spell) and then Kagome says under her breath "But you keep it to yourself when you have a hole in your stomach."

i guess you had to be there...
:sweat:

Inuyasha is my favorite anime. What I know so far is that there are right now 116 episodes. The series isn't done from there, and it gets more interesting with new evil people and stuff, and it gets really good. Anyways, the show will come back on air with new episodes starting August 25th or Adult Swim lies to people.

Iuyasha rules! I like love that show. I wouldn't miss for the world ya know. Cause right when they stopped showing it all of a sudden I like totally freaked out and I went after my sister that has her resorces and told me that it is going to come back on on Aug. 25 and i asked her if she was sure and she said that she was and i said if she wasn't someone is going down. ok a enough of that stuff. lol. :)

I LOVE InuYasha!!! The show is my fav anime EVER!!! I hate the dubbing but that has absolutely nothing to do with this. The show is just so kawaii!!! I mean its like all in one. Romance, action, adventure!! I stayed up til one to watch it even though i CONSTANTLY yelled at the tv when the show ended because i wanted to see more!!! And whenever Kikyo would show up i would throw stuff at the tv (water bottles, books, popcorn, etc...) Hey but it comes naturally when your in a Kikyo Bashers Club!!!

I like so many parts but heres my favs:

Inuyasha: "Sango, am I imagining it, or are you a bit tense?"
Sango: (flames in the background) "It's your imagination."

Inuyasha (rushing off): "Sango! Take care of Kagome!"
Miroku (likewise): "Sango! Take care of Koharu!"
Sango (thinking): "Is it just me, or am I not being treated as a woman?"
Shippou: "Don't worry Sango, I think you're beautiful."
Sango (resigned): "You don't have to treat me specially, Shippou."

InuYasha(to Kagome): Feh. You are really hopeless. Well, It's none of my buisness. If you think you can handle this without me, go ahead and-
Shippou: Hey. She's been gone a while.
InuYasha: EH!?

InuYasha: tend my wounds!?! You think I need you?
Kagome: drop the attitude. You got HURT in that fight! Now come down!
InuYasha: huh.
Kagome: SIT!
*kaede shows up with a group of children*
Kagome *on InuYasha, trying to 'heal' him.*: Just take off your clothes!
InuYasha: Beg me to!
Kaede: children, close your eyes! Well, I see you two have gotten over your differences.
Kagome: what!?
InuYasha: AAArrrrGGGhhh!

There's WAY more but I dont want to type that much!!! And sorry if i used any of em that someone said before me. These are all from the manga.

the funniest one i think was when Miroku was touching Sango's butt when he was recovering from having the hole in his hand getting cut cause Sango was leaing over him or sitting by him(one or the other or something like that) and she asked if he was feeling better and he said he was and them she smacked him cause he was touching her butt. hehe!!! hilarious.