OtakuBoards

Inu Yasha

Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

[color=silver][font=times new roman][b]Yeah that episode was great...It was really fun to see inuyasha get in touch with his demon side...

Aw and I was so happy to see jaken get killed in the last ep I watched...But fluffy had to go and revive him...:p

Its nice to see that sess has kinda adopted that little girl that he saved back abit...I wonder what affect she'll have on him...Maybe soften him alittle?

Lastly ill agree with you all...Kagome irratates me...I really like kikyo alot more...Shes a woman whos gone through alot and is quite mature and interesting...Kagome...Shes just alittle girl with the maturity of a toddler... :rolleyes: [/color][/font][/b]

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I too was relieved to see Jaken get sliced in half, but "Fluffy" had to bring him back*sighs*..yeah, I agree w/you Arkadyz, I too like the way Sesshomoruadopted that girl..I love Sess as well...I find him very attractive, I dont know what it is...

I admit that I got little bit scared when Inuyasha turned, but I was more worried wether he was sane or not. All thoughs who watched it should know what I'm talking about.

I was also happy to that Sesshomaru had adopted Rin (the little girl) and that she was following him around. Hey what can a bad guy do when some little girl saves his life? Adopt her as his own and take care of her. ;)

Oh and Anima spoilers are when people give away scene's and stuff to people who haven't watched the show or movie yet. Like when people say, " Don't tell me what happens I want to go see it for my self." ^_^

Well, i guess it would suck unless you got the english lyrics to the theme in the first place to even know what they're saying, but for most of the Inuyasha themes i've heard them in japanese so many times that i can sing them.It would actually be interesting to see what they mean in english though.Man, i am going to take a look into this and see if I can find english lyrics for some of the Inuyasha themes when i get time cause I have to go somewhere in 10 minutes so i will have to do it when i come on tomorrow probably.

Well... I know "Fukai Mori" is "Dark Woods" in english... and in my fansubbed Inuyasha episodes they do translate the songs, but dont worry- Japanese songs never make any sense when translated into english- their metaphor use and poetry tends to just sound corny and oddly worded to us. *Uses a line from Rurouni Kenshin's translated version of "Freckles" as an example: "Now this little pain sitting in my heart has shrunken a bit, but it really does hurt me now..."*

Yeah, it does sound corny if you don't really understand metaphors...But *Aura* when you do get those translated could you send them to my email? *gets down on knees and begs* Ppplllleeeaaassseee...I want to learn Japanese so bad, I heard it's the hardest to learn, but I think its worth it...

Fukai Mori doesn't mean dark forest actually... that will be Kurai mori. Fukai Mori means deep forest. Btw, animanga, if you have the lyrics in Japanese, I can try to translate them into workable, understandable english... I'm Japanese after all.

Animanga, i found a translation of the song online, and its fairly accurate. Here.

I'm sure that the heart I left behind
still lies hidden in the heart of the deep, deep forest.

Exhausted, without the strength to search
people vanish into the infinite darkness.

If it's so small, I wonder if I can see it even now?

* As we live on,
we lose a little bit more.
Shrouded in falsehoods and lies,
we stand frozen to the spot, unable to cry out

The days pass by and change,
without us even realizing how blue the sky really is.

Overcoming that made-up scheme, we live the present,
and our rusted hearts begin to beat again!

If we can find the rhythm of time, we can fly once again

We live our lives
wandering to the ends of the earth.
Believing (in you?), now I begin my journey with you,
in search of the light.

* Repeat *

We live our lives
wandering to the ends of the earth.
Closing off
the way back,
we walk on for eternity.

We live our lives standing frozen to the spot,