OtakuBoards

Inu Yasha

Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

They're working on it, Inuyashagurl. But the American release can't be completed instantaneously, especially considering that the show's still running in Japan. I believe that CN owns the rights for every episode up until 104.

It can take over a month to finish dubbing a few episodes, which is why the DVD releases are so spaced out. Just have a little patience.

~Dagger~

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, Sesshomarou and Kagura would make a great couple.(original quote from InuLuvr1)

Oh My Goddess! I can't believe someone besides me thinks that Kagura and Sesshomaru would make a good couple. *falls over and dies*!
As for the whole Kikyo/Inu/Kagome triangle, I don't agree with it. True InuYasha and Kikyo did love eachother in the past, but that was fifty years ago and getting shot with arrows, having someone pull a knife on you and then betray you to someone who wants you deader than last week's tuna can really ruin a good relationship.
Yes, Kikyo and InuYasha had something once, but I think that Kikyo would only completely love InuYasha after (if) he used the jewel to become human.
Kagome on the other hand (doormat tho some people may see her to be) cares about InuYasha unconditionally She doesn't care if he becomes human or not. And she doesn't push him to give up Kikyo which I feel shows some strength of character. And a bit of a doormat persona.
Well, that's my opinion on the matter. Now can someone explain the whole Sesshomaru Kagura idea since I really can't do much except say that you don't see it much.

[COLOR=crimson]Meddle not in the affairs of fanfiction authors, for thou art pliant and vurnerab;e to plot holes[/COLOR]

Guest rttocs77
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiHorsewoman [/i]
[B]To me, Sesshomarou and Kagura would make a great couple.(original quote from InuLuvr1)

Oh My Goddess! I can't believe someone besides me thinks that Kagura and Sesshomaru would make a good couple. *falls over and dies*!
As for the whole Kikyo/Inu/Kagome triangle, I don't agree with it. True InuYasha and Kikyo did love eachother in the past, but that was fifty years ago and getting shot with arrows, having someone pull a knife on you and then betray you to someone who wants you deader than last week's tuna can really ruin a good relationship.
Yes, Kikyo and InuYasha had something once, but I think that Kikyo would only completely love InuYasha after (if) he used the jewel to become human.
Kagome on the other hand (doormat tho some people may see her to be) cares about InuYasha unconditionally She doesn't care if he becomes human or not. And she doesn't push him to give up Kikyo which I feel shows some strength of character. And a bit of a doormat persona.
Well, that's my opinion on the matter. Now can someone explain the whole Sesshomaru Kagura idea since I really can't do much except say that you don't see it much.

[COLOR=crimson]Meddle not in the affairs of fanfiction authors, for thou art pliant and vurnerab;e to plot holes[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I think you're wrong. :butthead:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiHorsewoman [/i]
[B]Yes, Kikyo and InuYasha had something once, but I think that Kikyo would only completely love InuYasha after (if) he used the jewel to become human.
Kagome on the other hand (doormat tho some people may see her to be) cares about InuYasha unconditionally She doesn't care if he becomes human or not. And she doesn't push him to give up Kikyo which I feel shows some strength of character. And a bit of a doormat persona.[/B][/QUOTE]

I have a few questions for you.

1) Let's suppose that Inuyasha and Kagome manage to collect all the shards of the Shikon Jewel. Well, their ultimate goal is to get rid of it, aye? And the only way to do that (which we know of) is by using it to make Inuyasha human. So what other option do they [i]have[/i]?

2) Kikyo ALREADY completely loved Inuyasha. Why else would she even want to be with him in the first place? He's annoying, immature, overly suspicious--almost to the point of paranoia--and emotionally stunted. Not to mention the fact that he's a half demon, and associating with him would be practically taboo. Why put herself to all that trouble if she weren't already in love with him?

3) Actually, this isn't a question. But I wanted to say that I do support Kagome/Inuyasha, despite all my fiery rhetoric, and I don't think she's a doormat. She is, as you suggested, a very strong character indeed.

~Dagger~

Guest rttocs77
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dagger IX1 [/i]
[B]I have a few questions for you.

1) [insert good point/responsive question #1]

2) [insert good point/responsive question #2]

3) [insert good point/responsive question #3]

~Dagger~ [/B][/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree with you more! :D

[B]I have a few questions for you.

1) Let's suppose that Inuyasha and Kagome manage to collect all the shards of the Shikon Jewel. Well, their ultimate goal is to get rid of it, aye? And the only way to do that (which we know of) is by using it to make Inuyasha human. So what other option do they [i]have[/i]?

2) Kikyo ALREADY completely loved Inuyasha. Why else would she even want to be with him in the first place? He's annoying, immature, overly suspicious--almost to the point of paranoia--and emotionally stunted. Not to mention the fact that he's a half demon, and associating with him would be practically taboo. Why put herself to all that trouble if she weren't already in love with him?

3) Actually, this isn't a question. But I wanted to say that I do support Kagome/Inuyasha, despite all my fiery rhetoric, and I don't think she's a doormat. She is, as you suggested, a very strong character indeed.

~Dagger~ [/B][/QUOTE]

:wigout: ~Dagger~

I have a couple questions for you to.

1) IF Kikyo was totally in love with Inuyasha like you say then why is she tring to kill him now?

2) And if she was in love with Inuyasha then wouldn't she just find him and stay with him instead of tring to kill the one thing that actually loves Inuyasha (Kagome)? And while i'm on a roll I also ask you why it is that If Kikyo is really in love with Inuyasha why she keeps running away from him and not wanting to be with him what-so-ever?

3) (Wow I'm really fired up know) What did that person mean when they called Kagome a doormat? :flaming: :eek:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AngelWiN_Kagome [/i]:wigout: ~Dagger~

I have a couple questions for you to.
1) IF Kikyo was totally in love with Inuyasha like you say then why is she tring to kill him now?[/quote]

Because she's pretty much an empty shell. You can't really expect her to shower him with praise and adoration when (a) she isn't technically a living person, (b) she lacks even that most basic of commodities--a real body, (c) the majority of her soul is currently in Kagome's possession, and (d) the last time she saw him, it definitely appeared as though he were trying to kill her.

In her present form, it's virtually impossible for Kikyo to experience anything but anger, cold-blooded hatred, and utter despair. The only reason she continues to exist is because she wants so badly to destroy Inuyasha and/or Naraku.

[quote]2) And if she was in love with Inuyasha then wouldn't she just find him and stay with him instead of tring to kill the one thing that actually loves Inuyasha (Kagome)? And while i'm on a roll I also ask you why it is that If Kikyo is really in love with Inuyasha why she keeps running away from him and not wanting to be with him what-so-ever?[/quote]

Ah, but she [i]does[/i] want to be with him. That's why she keeps trying to drag him into Hell, instead of simply disposing of him. And think about it. Inuyasha has an enormous soft spot for Kikyo; he doesn't even try to defend himself against her various attacks and advances. If all she truly wished to do was kill him, then she would have done so long ago.

[quote]3) (Wow I'm really fired up know) What did that person mean when they called Kagome a doormat? :flaming: :eek:[/QUOTE]

Because Kagome doesn't really stand up for her rights. I personally admire Kagome's optimism and forbearance... but each to her own, neh?

~Dagger~

[B]Ah, but she [i]does[/i] want to be with him. That's why she keeps trying to drag him into Hell, instead of simply disposing of him. And think about it. Inuyasha has an enormous soft spot for Kikyo; he doesn't even try to defend himself against her various attacks and advances. If all she truly wished to do was kill him, then she would have done so long ago.

~Dagger~ [/B][/QUOTE]

That's quite true! Here's a question, if she weren't in love with him, then why does she constantly try to take him to her home in Hell? Oh, this is completely hypothetical.

Personly, I think Inuyasha favors Kagomae. If you question me here is my response... If I do recall, Inuyasha nerver appologized to Kikyo for any of his past mistakes...DID HE? It may not sound like it but Inuyasha DOES appoiogize to Kagomae. If I am incorrect, I DO think Kikyo should just GET LOST!! She is DEAD for God's sake. Let

Well, I would like to know why I'm wrong. I also hope that an all out war won't break out between the Kagome InuYasha lovers and the Kikyo InuYasha lovers especially since the Sango InuYasha lovers will feel so left out!:laugh:
Dagger, I meant no offense, when I called Kagome a doormat. It;s just that in my way of thinking if you love some guy and at times the guy acts like he loves you, but then gets pissed at you when his ex takes something (IE the Shikkon no tama) and gives it to someone who wants you deader than dead (ie Naraku). Then he runs off to be with her and you do nothing it just makes you seem like a doormat.
What I want to know is when is Kagome gonna tell InuYasha that it's either her or Kikyo.:demon:
As for the whole Shikon no tama thing and InuYasha/Kagome and turning human. In my humble opinion I feel that IY will have to become human reguardless of Kagome's feelings simply because of how the demon blood is acting in him and I don't feel it's exactly ideal to continuously hold onto the tesusaiga. Besides, doesn't Kagome need that to get down the well?:therock:
Well, that's all from me, for now, but I still want to know about Kagura and Sesshomaru pairings!:love:

[COLOR=red]You are not quite evil enough. You are semi-evil. You are quasi evil. You are the margarine of evil. You are the diet coke of evil. Just one calorie, not quite evil enough.-Dr.Evil[/COLOR]

[COLOR=deeppink]It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious![/COLOR]

Sango and...INUYASHA?!?!?! Whoa tell me something that happened between those two. Plus, don't you think Sango and Miroku would work anyways?!?!
But as I said, the Sesshomarou/Kagura relationship could work out. Reasons:
Both are demons, that's one thing Sesshomarou will care about. And in one of the episodes, Kagura said that the right owner for Tokijin is Sesshomarou and then flew away.
And for you Rin/Sesshomarou lovers, if Rin was older, of course she would be next to Kagura for couples. But she isn't, she's a seven year old.
Plus Sesshomarou treats Rin as a little sister, caring and protecting her.

Nothing ever happened between Sango and InuYasha,(atleast not that I know of) I was just being silly since it seems that the groups who want Kikyo to be with InuYasha and Kagome with InuYasha seem to be butting heads.
I totally agree with the Kagura Sesshomaru idea tho. I agree with it so much I've written two fanfics about it (well a fanfic and a song fic) okay well, my loving husband wants me...off the computer. ja ne!

[COLOR=crimson]Tis ever thus, I am eternally ringed by fools-Kaede[/COLOR]

Has anyone else noticed that the quality of Inuyasha's artwork is starting to get pretty shaky? As the later episodes progress--I've seen up to 52--the characters' faces start to become rather distorted, at least in certain scenes. And I don't mean that they're going into SD-mode; I mean that their cheeks actually appear to have been stretched out of shape.

Kagome, Inuyasha, and Miroku seem to get the worst of it, while Sesshomaru almost always looks perfectly normal. It's a rather annoying phenomena, especially since they're sometimes drawn perfectly, with incredible attention to the interplay of light and shadow.

~Dagger~

[B]Has anyone else noticed that the quality of Inuyasha's artwork is starting to get pretty shaky? As the later episodes progress--I've seen up to 52--the characters' faces start to become rather distorted, at least in certain scenes. And I don't mean that they're going into SD-mode; I mean that their cheeks actually appear to have been stretched out of shape.

Kagome, Inuyasha, and Miroku seem to get the worst of it, while Sesshomaru almost always looks perfectly normal. It's a rather annoying phenomena, especially since they're sometimes drawn perfectly, with incredible attention to the interplay of light and shadow.

~Dagger~ [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah since you reminded me, they have been getting...shakily...and I can't stand it. Animation gone wrong. Only certain scenes though, then they'll just become regular again. :eek:
But Sesshomarou is an easy character to make of his calm but boring expression on his face, unless he's smirking for some unknown reason.

What I want to know is when is Kagome gonna tell InuYasha that it's either her or Kikyo.:demon:(originally posted by Chibihorsewoman)

Kagome wont tell Inuyasha that because she knows that Inuyasha couldn't truely choose between her or Kikyo. Sometimes Inuyasha says he chooses Kikyo and Kagome gets upset but you have to think that if Inuyasha had truely no feelings for Kagome than he would have dumped her the second he chose Kikyo but he didn't and he still wanted to be with and see Kagome again.:angel: :)

[COLOR=purple]So basically what you're saying is InuYasha is like any other human male, a misguided fool?:babble: Personally I think InuYasha needs some kind of divine interventine on behalf of his love life. the dude is :confuse2:. I just hope this divine interventine doesn't happen to be in the cover of Miroku![/COLOR]
[COLOR=deeppink] Read at your own risk[/COLOR]:faint:
[spoiler]besides I heard somewhere that Kikyo dies near the end of the series so she and InuYasha can't be together[/spoiler]

[COLOR=teal]Sometimes the military does make sense, then they decide to correct that mistake and move foward-a friend of mine who's in the army[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiHorsewoman[/i]
[spoiler]besides I heard somewhere that Kikyo dies near the end of the series so she and InuYasha can't be together[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Yes, I've heard that too. But I'd advise you not to jump to conclusions; the show is far from over, even in Japan.

Also, it's not as though Kikyo and Inuyasha could [i]ever[/i] be together, seeing how as she's basically already dead.

~Dagger~

Also, it's not as though Kikyo and Inuyasha could [i]ever[/i] be together, seeing how as she's basically already dead.

~Dagger~ [/B][/QUOTE]

Aa, but I'm sure that Rumiko Takahashi could somehow bring Kikyo back to life, if she felt it necessary to the story. By this point, I doubt that there hasn't already been a revolving door in the afterlife labled 'Anime Characters'.

Still, if Kikyo were ressurected, I'd fear for Inuyasha's sanity. Anyone whose romantic interests are a dead priestess and her stubborn, hotheaded reincarnation has my undying sympathy.

[quote]Aa, but I'm sure that Rumiko Takahashi could somehow bring Kikyo back to life, if she felt it necessary to the story.[/quote]

Hmm... I never actually took that possiblity into proper consideration. Like you said, it would probably give poor Inuyasha an aneurysm. >_<

[quote]By this point, I doubt that there hasn't already been a revolving door in the afterlife labled 'Anime Characters'.[/quote]

Haha, how true. Dragonball Z alone would be enough to merit having one.

ChibiHorsewoman: Let's suppose that [spoiler]Kikyo [i]does[/i] die.[/spoiler] Well, as Cahoots implied, if Ms. Takahashi ressurected her once, she could easily do so again. Believe me, 140+ episodes are capable of containing any number of outrageous plot twists.

~Dagger~

I think I should try to find the site again, but I know I heard it somewhere. But, yeah, it's like when they said on CNN that [spoiler]a main character in Harry Potter is going to be killed off[/spoiler] you should probably wait until the creator says so.
Of course, I [i]would[/i] ask how many times someone can be brought back from the dead. But then I have to remember all those Sailor Moon episodes and the fact that DiC never had the 'Negaverse' die off. So it's like, yeah if Rumiko Takahashi wanted to continuously [spoiler]kill off and revive kikyo[/spoiler] she could do it and it wou;dn't look all that bad.
okay, next question:
Are Sango and Miroku [i]ever[/i] going to get together and what happens with Kohaku?

[COLOR=purple]Ugokidasanakya hajimannai nayamidau to tomerannai
hitoyo kagiri no yume ni amaeteitaku wa nai shi[/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo]If we don't move, we can't start. If we worry, we can't stop.
I don't want to be coddled by dreams of this world's limits[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]I Am[/COLOR]