OtakuBoards

Inu Yasha

Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

Guest Hitokiri
I like Sesshy,him and his big fluffly thing,I do like his voice though,very interesting too...

Naraku is a good voice too...considering he is the ultimate evil on Inuyasha,might as well put up with him and like him >.X'

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the one wre Miroku and Sango find the water god and Miroku sees her and says ...
" Your a bit small, but I can make it work."
and Sango says ...
"What was that!?"
Miroku says ...
"Nothing nothing!!"

I think it goes like that? Anyway, it was a funny part!

Guest TriGunMaSta68
Well, i think this Thread covers all of Inuyasha. So, its safe to say that really most all of Inuyasha is funny(which i think is true).
....i cant think of another, i think most all have been said.:(

lol i never knew there were so many Inu fans...but i'm a quiet person so i'm naturally a loner...anyway, unlike everyone else...my Fav character is Kikyou!!!!

yes i know she's evil but just think about it...put yourself in her shoes...she loved Inu first..i mean...it's not fair and that Naraku ruined everything for them...and then comes Kagome...

since it's not on Adult Swim at the moment all we (moslty just me) can do is fantisize :love2: about what happens after episode umm... 48!!!!

(48 = BEST EPISODE!!!!)

i think...later

nettie:angel:

[COLOR=deeppink]Wow ladyperson7890, my best friend is a Kikyo fanitic. She even called herself Kikyo at school and kept calling me Kagome. Anyway I am happy to hear that Inuyasha is comming back on but are they going to continue from where they left off or are they going to start over?[/COLOR]

Inu Yasha is one of my favorite anime's. I couldn't believe when they took it off the air. Any way I guess what I like most about it is how it's setting is in the past and how an unlikely group came together.....I really wish Inu Yasha would forget about Kikyou and go after Kagome.

Please, rest asure, InuYasha is coming back on August 25th with brand new episodes on Adult Swim. They had not dubbed that many episodes to continue airing new episodes, so they took (the smart) move and waited a while for Viz to dub more.

-Cyber

Yea it is coming back,but during some time in the middle of august or the near end of August.Great...:rolleyes: The have to show the new episodes near the beginning of new school year.Oh well,this time I will watch it.Inuyasha is a great anime.Its one of my favorites.

my other fav Inu part was at the very end of the movie:

kagome and Inu are in her time sitting under Goshinboku...{inu playing w/ Buyo} and they're talking about about how kagome could talk to him through time w/ the tree...

kagome asks if he wants her to make him lunch...and he says " make that yellow stuff "

Kagome: " the fried eggs?"
Inu: " no ,they were too hard" {kagome has on a hurt face}
kagome: " you mean the instant food?"
Inu: "yeah, thats the only thing that was good..."
Kagome: [gets up and stares down at Inu w/ rage :flaming: and yells]

OUSWARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / SIT!!!!!!!!!!

my fav...:rotflmao:

Yeah, thats totally spam. Looking back at it, even I was on the list.

Anyway, Im actually coming back to talk about the series and what we are gonna get to see.

The first thing thats coming to mind is the dog fella and kagome being kidnapped.

Thats obviously the first subject upon IY's return.

Question is, what comes after that?

I saw a new demon in the commercial. (along with old footage as well)

So that means new demons (of course), but Im interested in another subject...

Where is the series right now, currently, in Japan?

Is the series over?

How long term has this thing been going and where does the story stand in the most recent stuff?