OtakuBoards

Inu Yasha

Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
I'd just like to point out now that both of you Forest Pixie and gotenks stop right there...before this goes into a big flame battle. Sure Inu Yasha is old I saw it way before any of you guys even got a chance to view it even the ones that saw it when it first hit state side.

The morale of this story basically is there is always someone out there that has seen something before you, so please don't flame on the people who are watching it on CN right now that almost always ruins a good thread and I really don't like it personally when people do that.

Anyway back on topic...please.

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]
bit yea I am really tired of all you newbies trying to be all cool with watching IY... just cuz it is on CN![/B][/QUOTE]
simmer down now, we all feel like intruders are stealing our fav shows sometimes.

[B] I mean can 1/2 of you even name the creator?? [/B][/QUOTE]
Rumiko Takahashi (not a very good question to deem worth by since it is in the anime lounge.)

[B]or that there are 2 movies! or when it was originally released... [/B][/QUOTE]
Toki O Koero Omoi and theres another? I'm am going to take a stab at it, December 15, 2001, though thats probably the american release date.

[B]sorry for the rant I just get easily aggrivated...:flaming: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
We all get a little crazy sometimes.
And Gokents Im sure she wasnt refering to you.
AS for the topic, I really hope CN will show all the episodes though it may take awhile.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]Wow, I wonder if you (forest pixie) were reffering to me as one of the newb's who are all ciked about inu and act like its brand new.

To me, that sounds alot like the way queen asuka sounded back when everyone was giving praise for yu yu.

I personally will admit, I never had seen inu before cn started airing it, but then again, I didnt act like some stupib newb.

In fact, I felt that the thread you got on my case about (with name spellings of all things) was about a theme in the show that not a single person on the boards had even mentioned. (not that Im the only person to see it.)

But come on, acting above everyone cause you were into inu "way back when" isn't a very nice thing to do.

Im sorry about giving you so much crap, but I just dont like additudes like that. Every one here has the right to voice an opinion including the silly junior members. [/B][/QUOTE]

No I wasnt reffering to you as the newbie.. just alot of people are bugging me so bad.... at least you know their names... some newbies dont even know that much....
yea I am just anal about the stupid dubbers keeping the japanese(ness) intact... you know what I mean?

Well, I gotta say that I got alittle out of hand... so, I am sorry. My bad. And rick, thanks for stepping in to remind us of what we should be acting like.

I wanna say though, I think my original point is what I wanna get some opinions on.

The idea that Inu yasha's father felt that humans had an inherant good side that was more important than the natural evil demons have.

Please go back and read the original post.

I think its on page 4. (please ignore the spellings, lol)

I believe it was something deeper.

As I said in my original post, I believe it was a love for humans.

Not our morTality, but our morality.

The beauty of humans lies within our unseen nature. Our love and caring nature. Not the frailties we carry, but our strengths that are hidden.

I believe he loved all humans before any demons, and that is why he decided to let inu yasha have the sword and only let it activate when he defended a human.

Mortals are pretty much envied by immortals.. because most immortals dont want to live forever.. they want to be at rest be at peace. not sit around and watch everyone die...

I mean immortals have no inner stregnth they have no heart... I mean look at Sessho-maru... no compassion... (well there is Rin, she has him so whipped lol.. oops minor spoiler)

Inu Yasha's father loved the strength of his mothers heart... and her frailty as a human...

Hi!! *waves* I've gotten about 100 emails about replies to this thread, but I haven't bothered that much... but here I am!!! WHEEE!!!

Anyway, I dunno about Inuyasha's father. I mean, he probably didn't think about how looked down on on both the human side and the demon side when he had himm with a human..

I don't think ALL immportals had no heart... how could they? I dunno..

I know for a fact when Sessho-maru was born his mother was a demon. When Inu Yasha's father fell in love with Inu Yasha's mother, and wanted another child, he was fully aware as to how half-demons were looked down upon by demons, I do not believe he knew about a human's opinion of half-demons.

~Lumi~ :)

Gawd....of course I love Inuyasha!! This is the best anime ever made (it and Yu Yu Hakusho)!! I love the way they do the drawings of the characters and the storyline is terrific. I think the voices are great even if some people think they suck. Inu is a great series and is just plain AWESOME. I have a lot more to say but that would proably take too long....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B][size=1][color=lightblue]. It's ok but the problem I have is that the voice of Inuyasha sounds like the US dub voice sounds like Duo from Gundam Wing...scary! [/B][/QUOTE]
lol!

i love inuyasha. i watch it every Sat. but the problem is that sometimes i miss it because i confuse the times that it's on w/another show.

I think Inuyasha is a great show. I love the color they use in the cartoon. I also love the way Inuyasha and Kagome express their love toward one another in a weird way. It really keeps me wondering: Will those two idiots ever go together? Think about it. One minute, their speaking their minds to one another, and the next minute, they all hugged up on each other, as if they were waiting for this moment to come true in their entire lives. I'm seriously in love w/this show because never in my life have I seen so much......funniness (is that a word?) than Kagome and Inuyasha having it out, yet they still love one another. (sigh) Isn't it romantic?

(WOOPS! Seems like I made another one! SOWWY! I guess that explains how much love the show! lol:whoops: )

EDIT: Are u kidding? Inuyasha keeps my eyes WIDE OPEN from beginning to end! If the beginning theme song were to come on, I would blast up the volume, take the microphone, and sing along (that also goes for the end)! :luv: Inuyasha is such a hottie and I'm sure ne girl would agree w/me! I like the vibrant colors they use, and the characters are so crazy! Kagome and Inuyasha's love really keeps me on my feet, though. When will they go together? Oh, Kikyo really gives me the willies. Don't get me wrong, she's so beautiful, but somehow, she's walking that era with some of Kagome's and other girls' souls (the girls are dead, too!!!!) And then the one with the hole in his hand (it's so hard for me to even spell his name!) is a pervert! He's still cute, though. Wow. I've typed a lot, didn't I?
PS,
I hope everyone enjoys the next episode (Kagome's voice and Kikyo's kiss), b/c when that comes on, my eyes will be glued to every minute of it!!!!:) :p :laugh: :love: ;) :whoops:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BunnyBunny05 [/i]
[B]Are u kidding? Inuyasha keeps my eyes WIDE OPEN from beginning to end! If the beginning theme song were to come on, I would blast up the volume, take the microphone, and sing along (that also goes for the end)! :luv: Inuyasha is such a hottie and I'm sure ne girl would agree w/me! I like the vibrant colors they use, and the characters are so crazy! Kagome and Inuyasha's love really keeps me on my feet, though. When will they go together? Oh, Kikyo really gives me the willies. Don't get me wrong, she's so beautiful, but somehow, she's walking that era with some of Kagome's and other girls' souls (the girls are dead, too!!!!) And then the one with the hole in his hand (it's so hard for me to even spell his name!) is a pervert! He's still cute, though. Wow. I've typed a lot, didn't I?
PS,
I hope everyone enjoys the next episode (Kagome's voice and Kikyo's kiss), b/c when that comes on, my eyes will be glued to every minute of it!!!!:) :p :laugh: :love: ;) :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, I think it's weird that Kikyo's alive again. I mean, she's already dead, it's not right to come back to life. She doesn't even have her whole soul... >.> Kagome is her reincarnation, I think Kikyo's a little messed up to hate her reincarnated self...

Oh, and the guy with the hole in his hand, his name's Miroku. ;)

I think that IY fans are kinda funny.... but thats just me...
All of you should go to a bookstore and pick up the graphic novel... its alot better then anime... IY is alot cuter... It's alot gorier.... Everyone just looks better in the manga... So I highly reccomend picking it up..... There are 12 volumes out right now.... or you go and read manga translations up to where they are right now in Japan...
But trust me the manga is tons better than the anime

• 3 weeks later...
I am very fond of Inuyasha. I think that the show has very good music and most of the characters are funny. I happen to be a big fan of Miroku but I don`t know why. Anyway it`s been kinda hard for me to see it lately since it plays from Monday to Thursday and I have school. I am probroly way behind.

Bah! I just recently got into Inu-Yasha, same with Yu Yu Hakusho. It's mainly because Adult Swim was moved to every night. So I can actually follow it. I have been falling asleep before the episodes come on lately though. So I have missed the last few. The last one I saw was with the Water God. And it was great.

Can anyone fill me in on the last couple of episodes?