OtakuBoards

Inu Yasha

Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GoKents [/i]
[B]Yeah, thats totally spam. Looking back at it, even I was on the list.

Anyway, Im actually coming back to talk about the series and what we are gonna get to see.

The first thing thats coming to mind is the dog fella and kagome being kidnapped.

Thats obviously the first subject upon IY's return.

Question is, what comes after that?

I saw a new demon in the commercial. (along with old footage as well)

So that means new demons (of course), but Im interested in another subject...

Where is the series right now, currently, in Japan?

Is the series over?

How long term has this thing been going and where does the story stand in the most recent stuff? [/B][/QUOTE]

This demon you speak of,her name is Kagura,she is one of two(or three I forgot)of Naraku's minions thats created by Naraku,the show in Japan is currently being shown along side of Shonen Sunday like stuff like the also unfinished anime called Yu-Gi-Oh(currently up I think around the same episodes of Inuyasha I believe)and some other animes I cant think of.But Inuyasha is right now up to...episode 125 I think.

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, I love Inuyasha! I just kinda got into anime/manga not too long ago, so i don't really know to much about everything, all i know is that i love the show and i want to marry Inuyasha, hehehe....well maybe not marry him *wink, wink*...laters!

Oh man, I love Inu Yasha! I am kinda new to this kind of anime and manga, but i love it. I feel I have a sort of connection w/it..weird I know, but it's the truth....I myself love Inu Yasha, Miroku and Sango (please forgive my spelling, adn please correct it for me or I will cry , lol)...I love all the characters, eeehh..except Jaken (once again correct me spelling)...I went to Guru and tested what villan i would be and he said I would be Yura*ahahahaha, laughs sinisterly*.......well, i think i said enough for right now

oops..i just realized wrote the same few lines on the last page*derrr, what a dork*...yea, laugh it up i dont care......okay i do

[color=hotpink][size=1]Please do not double post, much less triple post. It is against the rules. Just go back and edit your original. Thanks. *QA*[/color][/size]

if you wanted to see what Naraku looks like you shuda watched it thursday night(last night for me)....maybe you can see what he looks like monday night at 12(once again, i live in new york so it may be different for you)

well, thats what form he took in this present day...when Kikio was alive she was taking care of a man who was severly burned all over his body, this man was said to be a demon so she hid him in a cave and nursed him...he found out that she possesed the shikon jewel (forgive my spelling) adn called upon all the demons to help him get a new body to obtain the jewel, then he framed Inuyasha(cuz he was after it too, until he fell inlove w/Kikio)....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by animangademon [/i]
[B]Oh man, I love Inu Yasha! I am kinda new to this kind of anime and manga, but i love it. I feel I have a sort of connection w/it..weird I know, but it's the truth....I myself love Inu Yasha, Miroku and Sango (please forgive my spelling, adn please correct it for me or I will cry :(, lol)...I love all the characters, eeehh..except Jaken (once again correct me spelling)...I went to Guru and tested what villan i would be and he said I would be Yura*ahahahaha, laughs sinisterly*.......well, i think i said enough for right now [/B][/QUOTE]

You spelled them all correctly dont worry about it.Inuyasha is so cool...I like it...I got the dvds.Hopefully AS wont do this again...delaying Inuyasha.....that made me mad..I was hoping to watch IY during the summer...but...hey it doesnt bother me...

Hey Adult Swim!This one is for you for not showing IY in the summer!

:butthead:

Hero of Time, that was the best smiley face I have ever seen! Thanx for letting me know that I spelled everything correctly...I am gonna get the dvd's as soon as i get a job...I was soooo angry w/AS for taking it off, especially when they replaced it w/Kikader or whatever it was, that just really pushed my button...by the way I emailed you did you recieve it? PM me if ya did..

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Inuyasha... hmm, my favorite anime! I can normally see the show at night, so I'm saving up my to buy the DVD's. I'm also planning to buy the manga.
Yeah, Inuyasha_Pro, I've seen what Naraku really looks like... I have the game and it shows him in some episodes I've seen.
I like all the charaters except for Kagome and Jaken. Don't hurt me for not liking Kagome.*sheilds herself* She is kinda annoying, otherwise she's alright.
I just love Inuyasha and Sessy.*huggles plushies*My favorite character is Kikyo, she is so cool. I don't get why so many people hate her.
I wish Adult Swim would have showed Inuyasha in the summer... now I have to wait till I get the DVD's.:bawl: Meanies... well at least they [I]show[/I] it. I shouldn't call them mean... they provide me with all the anime I watch. I AM SORRY!!!
I absolutly love the music, I have the first 2 CD's and I have tons of Inuyasha songs downloaded on my computer. I wish I had some Inuyasha shirts or something.
But, I think that is all I have to say for right now.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I think most people don't like Kikyo because of her personality. A lot of people don't like it...but she's better than Kagome, easily.

I love Fluffy-sama! (Sesshomaru) Though, why is he called Fluffy? I have never figured this out...

I like Kikyo's personality just fine. I mean, what's wrong with it? *looks around for a Kikyo-hater so that they can explain*

I don't know why he's called that, but enough of my friends call him that that it stuck...so now I call him that. I think part of it is that Sesshomaru is really long, and Fluffy is a lot shorter. But I really don't know. I think I saw a fanfic somewhere that explained why, but the site was down...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by animangademon [/i]
[B]Maybe its his white fluffy thing he wears on his right shoulder..what is that by the way, its like half of a fur coat...just a thought..okay..wellem, i cant think of anything else to say so...i will go now [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]I do believe, that is in fact, his tail. But i'm still not sure about that, that's what I have heard from [I]SOOOOOOO[/I] many people.
Yes, I can agree that I love Kikyo's personality. I wonder what would have happend if Kikyo and Inuyasha got together.*looks around oddly at all the angry faces saying,"INUYASHA AND KAGOME FOREVER!!!!!"* But still, it doesn't hurt to wonder. I think they still would have been a good couple.*backs away from the angry people*
I don't think people should hate Kikyo... BECAUSE SHE DIDN"T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!! Ok... sorry. -_-;;
Kikyo was a good person and did not deserve to die... bad Naraku! Why did he have to trick Inuyasha and Kikyo into hating each other!
Heh, I think I'll shut up and stay quite for awhile... I might be making people mad... well.. oh well, it's my own [B][I]opinion[/I][/B] So, later![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Oh I agree w/you *stands back-to-back w/conna_da_fox in the mists of angry ppl"....Kikyo and Inuyasha would be good together..I like Kagome also, but she's too naive to me, she's all like "Does he love me? No, he doesnt, but could he really? No! It's Kikyo...but then again, he said he liked me..." *runs from angry ppl now throwing rocks at her*...And thats right, everyone is entitled to their own opinion!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Conna_da_fox [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Inuyasha... hmm, my favorite anime! I can normally see the show at night, so I'm saving up my to buy the DVD's. I'm also planning to buy the manga.
Yeah, Inuyasha_Pro, I've seen what Naraku really looks like... I have the game and it shows him in some episodes I've seen.
I like all the charaters except for Kagome and Jaken. Don't hurt me for not liking Kagome.*sheilds herself* She is kinda annoying, otherwise she's alright.
I just love Inuyasha and Sessy.*huggles plushies*My favorite character is Kikyo, she is so cool. I don't get why so many people hate her.
I wish Adult Swim would have showed Inuyasha in the summer... now I have to wait till I get the DVD's.:bawl: Meanies... well at least they [I]show[/I] it. I shouldn't call them mean... they provide me with all the anime I watch. I AM SORRY!!!
I absolutly love the music, I have the first 2 CD's and I have tons of Inuyasha songs downloaded on my computer. I wish I had some Inuyasha shirts or something.
But, I think that is all I have to say for right now.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I got the game...got everyone...the music?I download them...I know the plot for both movies.....x.x man..your not the only one thats an IY pro around here...I've only seen up to episode 42 and I know about the stuff showing up in japan...I bet everyone else..including the great Prince of Anime:Adam knows about it...O_O.You know...Im a bit bored....Im going to get my friend's hacking system(no nothing like gameshark...something thats not like gameshark..more like hacking into the game from what you want..not from what the companies that make the hacking stuff that give you the codes..you make the codes)to better the plot..Im going to do in the IY fighting game like what Namco did with sc2 for gamecube...^___^ if you have or seen the commercial for the gamecube sc2...then you know what Im going to do...^____^.In the plotline when you pick a character in the story mode..and they tell their story...Im going to put my own story with pictures blah blah blah.

Hey Incendium, I know its a little late to answer your question, but last nights episode is "Kagura's Dance and Kanna's Mirror" and tonight's is "The Windscar Fails" or the falilur of the windscar, somethin like that..i dont know the numbers sorry...oh, how many volumes are there of the Inuyasha books

Oh my goodness! Did anyone watch last nights episode("The Tetsiga Breaks")? That was awesome how he transformed..it was kinda sexy;) I wish I could meet a guy like Inuyasha, ahh.........oh sorry, got a little hot, bothered and emotional and carried away in a fantasy...eh hemm. Anyhoo, that episode shocked the hell out of me, how did you guys react? (those who haven't seen all of the episodes already)..pm me or email me