OtakuBoards

Inu Yasha

Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

A bittersweet ending would be my personal prediction. Rumiko Takahashi already held the attentions of the more funloving manga audience with Ranma 1/2 and Maison Ikkoku (and whatever else); Inuyasha seems to be more of an exercise in drama than humour, and I think that that genre will stay prevalent throughout the series, if only to prove that it can.

Of course, Takahashi-san _is_, first and foremost, a comedic genius. Perhaps a comedic ending wouldn't be too surprising...nor unwelcome....

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AngelWIN_Kagome I have already gave you a PM involving the situation of avatars and banners.

Hm...Dagger I'm not sure. It's in-between, I'm getting this feeling it won't, but I have to wait to see. I don't know what the creator will do.
I have never seen Takahashi's Ranma 1/2 or anything else, so I might have a surprise on my prediction, or not.

Also, the girl Ayame is a wolf demon who [spoiler]said that Kouga promised to marry her when she got older. I don't remember though.[/spoiler] There are some spoilers I know about Inuyasha.

actually...i'ts not really a spoiler if you live in Japan or (like me) seen up to episode 110...

anyway: i remember that when Ayame came into one of the episodes [spoiler]she described the night when Kouga found her and I (think I) remeber that she said it was a full moon or something[/spoiler] and she was a little jealous that Kouga was holding Kagome's hands "Miroku (asking a women to bear his child) style"

-meh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ladyperson7890 [/i]
[B]"Miroku (asking a women to bear his child) style"

-meh [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: That is the funniest thing I have heard so far lol.
I personally have not seen many episodes b/c my mom says it is bedtime before it comes on (FYI I am in high school and have to get up at 6:00 am which really sucks) and I have to wait till I see my cousin Amanda to see the episodes I haven't b/c she tapes them.:bawl:

*AngelWiN_Kagome*:angel:

That's the problem with the show. It comes on at 12:00 a.m.!!! But since I am a stubborn kid, I watch it anyways, but I'm going to start taping the episodes soon or buy the dvds so I don't have to stay up late.
Yeah and I agree, most of the humor is most of Miroku's part. Heh pervert.
Oh yeah, and I think[spoiler]later in the episodes Sango confesses her love for Miroku.[/spoiler]Read if you dare :devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Inuluvr1 [/i]
[B]That's the problem with the show. It comes on at 12:00 a.m.!!! But since I am a stubborn kid, I watch it anyways, but I'm going to start taping the episodes soon or buy the dvds so I don't have to stay up late.
[/B][/QUOTE]

:p that's probably one of the cooler things about living in the Central Time Zone In the Americas. You get to see InuYasha on CN @ 11:00pm and [i]then[/i] go to bed. Of course, it's also cool to be not living in your parent's house so you can stay up until 4:00am on the computer.
Oh, whoa as me tho, I end up moving back to the East Coast on Saturday and will have to stay up 'til 12:00 to watch InuYasha:bawl: Go figure.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Inuluvr1 [/i]
[B]Oh yeah, and I think[spoiler]later in the episodes Sango confesses her love for Miroku.[/spoiler]Read if you dare :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

i'm not so sure about that [spoiler] I'd say it's the other way around...but don't listen to me...[/spoiler]

-meh
:stupid:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ladyperson7890 [/i]
[B]i'm not so sure about that [spoiler] I'd say it's the other way around...but don't listen to me...[/spoiler]

-meh
:stupid: [/B][/QUOTE]

:rolleyes: well, that is not entirely true. Miroku hasn't exactly told Sango face to face how he feels but he has said stuff that makes him unbareably obvious.:smirk:

*AngelWiN_Kagome*:angel:

Well not techinically that way, she just goes in his face and confesses. I have to check the spoiler again to find out.
Yeah, I agree with AngelWiN_Kagome, he doesn't exactly tell her he loves her. Just basically shows it.
Correcting my error, sorry bout that.

well...in my opinion...which ME and ONLY ME believes in...is that [spoiler] they haven't said anything yet, because I(ME) believes that in Japan nothing has happened between them yet...(BIG 'YET')[/spoiler]...except for that kagome and sango talk about it...and miroku and shippou "talk" about it

but your "rumor" could possibly be from the 3rd movie...since i havent seen it yet...

:love: I love Inuyasha. The show is Great!!! I have been hearing alot of possibilities on what will happen in the end. I already saw the first movie. It was so dramatic and funny; and cool too. I've seen parts of the second movie at a convention, but missed a quarter-half if it. I love it.

First off, about that Ayame character. I had a friend who told me about Kouga's secret. I knew it had to be about her. I can't wait to see what happens; bet that episode will be funny.

Second, that Miroku never quits. "Please bare my child," this will go on and on. I'm not sure what will happen between him and Sango. She's a strong girl; she could never break the truth if he admits it first.

Third, the battle between Kouga and Inuyasha will still go on. I'm guessing after a hundred shows, they'll probably call it quits. (NOT!!)

And finally, the ending. I always wonder what will happen after the jewel is restored, Naraku's defeated (at last), and Kikyo can finally rest in peace. There're alot of possibilities, but I rather see for myself.:babble: Can't Wait!!!!!!!!:D

All of this information makes me wish that I had all of those tapes that I recorded anime on. I have to tell my dad to have me go to the storage locker and raid the place for my tapes.

Poor Ayame, Kouga fell in love with another girl after her... Men...

I honestly have no clue as to the ending to the series. It all depends on how it gets near the end...

I have no idea what's going on with this Shinintai crap, so I'll just leave that alone...

I really love the SHOW InuYasha"unlike my head-over-heals-for InuYasha sister"(Sister quote Love,Joy,and Little Dog Ears)She loves the character InuYasha+the show. I am a tomboy so I watch InuYasha for the action...but I DO sort of um...Have a cruch
on the letcher monk.Oh who dosn't?:) There is that thunder bro.Hiten...He's hot too.Of corse he is old news.:( "Probably forgotten" Well I'm wondering if Kagomae could save herself..... Would her bond with InuYasha wither away? Because I think the whole "Damsel in destress" thing keeps them close. Demon Babe:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Demon Babe:) [/i]
[B] Well I'm wondering if Kagomae could save herself..... Would her bond with InuYasha wither away? Because I think the whole "Damsel in destress" thing keeps them close. [/B][/QUOTE]

To a certain extent, I think you've made a great point- what originally connected Kagome to Inuyasha was her need for protection, and her weakness continues to be a reson for them to bond. However, as close as Kagome's lack of physical fortitude may keep them, the emotional need for companionship is a much stronger tie that both share. Even if she suddenly became a buff, tough warrior woman, I think she'd still keep going back to Inuyasha for a nice friendly squabble and misunderstanding, just like old times.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cahoots34 [/i]
[B]To a certain extent, I think you've made a great point- what originally connected Kagome to Inuyasha was her need for protection, and her weakness continues to be a reson for them to bond. However, as close as Kagome's lack of physical fortitude may keep them, the emotional need for companionship is a much stronger tie that both share. Even if she suddenly became a buff, tough warrior woman, I think she'd still keep going back to Inuyasha for a nice friendly squabble and misunderstanding, just like old times. [/B][/QUOTE]

sorry about re-posting that response,but I do agree completly that is the reason they were brought together(plus the fact she looks like Kikyo interested him) They both do have a sense of wanting companionship like you said,but now(with her buff warrior babe training) Would she tell him to sit in the middle of an arguement or shame him in a battle and win? anything is possible what do you think?:) Demon Babe:)