OtakuBoards

Inu Yasha

Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

Guest Inuyasha Fan
THIS IS INUYASHA FAN.
I AM APOLOGIZING FOR CALLING YOU GUY'S STUPID. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN I POSTED THE POST. PLEASE EXCUSE MY VERY UNEXCUSEABLE BEHAVIOR. I WAS HAVING A BAD DAY. MY PARENTS JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THEIR STRANGE 13 YEAR OLD GIRL.

I AM SO MISUNDERSTOOD.

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Inuyasha Fan [/i]
[B]THIS IS INUYASHA FAN.
I AM APOLOGIZING FOR CALLING YOU GUY'S STUPID. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN I POSTED THE POST. PLEASE EXCUSE MY VERY UNEXCUSEABLE BEHAVIOR. I WAS HAVING A BAD DAY. MY PARENTS JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THEIR STRANGE 13 YEAR OLD GIRL.

I AM SO MISUNDERSTOOD. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]You're 13. Everyone your age goes through this. They think no one understands them and that their parents hate them. You, as well as all others, will out grow it.

And I can't believe that your parents would let a 13 year old watch ADULT swim. Just a peeve of mine. And please, do not type in all caps.

Now, back on topic.[/color][/size]

Guest psyconorika
i personally find inu yasha to be hella BORING.. i admit i once liked it, in the beginning, but then as it went on it got so repetitive and boring.... people say dbz is repetitive and boring but i disagree. dbz is one of my favs. i dont know... i just think inu yasha is boring...

How can you say Inuyasha's boring. I still think you can have your opinion,but I can't see where your comming up with it being repeative and boring. I mean not crack on DBZ but some of the battels are very predictable,Goku fights it draggs on forever then
when he's about to lose suddenly he wins ether by a fluke or by
getting some power out of nowhere. Inuyasha on the other hand
some of the battels are predictable,but a lot arn't. Like when Naraku or Koga show up they usually run away.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Demon Babe:) [/i]
[B]Inuyasha on the other hand
some of the battels are predictable,but a lot arn't. Like when Naraku or Koga show up they usually run away.[/B][/QUOTE]

Er.... You just contradicted your own assertion.

Few anime fights are truly unpredictable. I mean, the main character almost always wins--and when he doesn't, it's pretty clear that he'll eventually come back with a vengeance.

In Inuyasha, Kouga can be counted on to protect his own interests. Naraku does devious things, rarely appears in person, and generally acts as though he's invincible. Sesshomaru toys with his little brother, but doesn't seriously attempt to kill him.

These characters' actions don't really change over the course of the show, which I think says something about its development--or lack thereof.

~Dagger~

I mean, the main character almost always wins--and when he doesn't, it's pretty clear that he'll eventually come back with a vengeance.

[/B][/QUOTE] *This is the little sister*
I can see where that came from, and I completely agree. I think that anime's really should give the co-stars a little more credit than what [I]is[/I] given. My point is that some people like the co-stars better [I]because[/I] off how much attention the main character [I]always[/I] gets.
Demon Babe:demon: (Lil' Sis)

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angel_Kagome_2 [/i]
[B]:flaming: HEY!!!

Dagger.

Do you remember me. you probably don't but this is AngelWiN_Kagome. If you were wondering I had a bit of a screw up on the changing the password thing. anyway hey. have you heard that there are supposed to be new episodes. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hello there. Yes, I remember you. ^_^

It's said that Inuyasha will begin a double strip of premieres on Saturday, April 24, at 11:30 PM EST. This will obviously occur after Adult Swim takes over Saturday nights. I have no idea what a "double strip" is supposed to be, but I'm assuming that Episode 54 is scheduled to air immediately after Episode 53, or something to that effect.

I'm not sure whether Inuyasha will thereafter be shown only on Saturdays, although I'd like to see it re-join Adult Swim weeknights. Its fan base is certainly large enough to merit that kind of time slot.

~Dagger~

:love: Oh my god!

dont you think that would be a bad thing if it went on saturday instead of the whole week. I just think that Inuyasha should not have choosen Kikyo. I still think that Kagome is the perfect person for him. I just watched last nights episode and it just ticked me off. Kikyo always gets in the way. :flaming:.

Hey I was just wondering if anyone could give me an Inuyasha and Kagome avatar and tell me how to put it up again because i lost the instructions.;)

The art is by the same artist of Ranma 1/2. Rumiko Takahashi
Inuyasha seems to have quite an audience beacuse of what it deals with. Despite all of the seriousness and fighting Inuyasha doesn't lack a Shojo kind of feeling. Each character down to ones that are only in a few episodes like the "Thunder Brothers" still have their importance to the storyline. The art is quite good but that is from my own opinion. Demons and fighting satisfiy the action but the warming parts of Inuyasha and his love for Kikyo can be quite propelling for the Shojo feel. It deals with everyday life and how you can manage, but not alone, regardless of what others say.
Try to watch Inuyasha without your opinions getting in the way you might surprise yourself.

[i]It's said that Inuyasha will begin a double strip of premieres on Saturday, April 24, at 11:30 PM EST. ... I'm assuming that Episode 54 is scheduled to air immediately after Episode 53, or something to that effect.
[/i]

Wow, I've heard that there's over 150+ episodes and only 53 have aired on Adult Swim? Hm...

My friend is an absolute Inuyasha-holic, and she's complaining that there's no more new episodes, heh. I heard about Adult Swim taking over Saturday nights a while ago, but I heard they were going to put emphasis on Inuyasha movies rather than episodes. *shrugs*

I can't wait till the new episoides. I actually read them on the internet a while back. Yes werid I know a result of a very boring summer in which I read inuyasha and listin to the radio all summer long. Any way I read a lot of them they sound really good. Theres lots more Drama filled and funny episoides to come I don't think any one will be disapointed. All thought I didn't read all of them there was to manyto read.

When are they supposed to be coming on. are they going to come on next saturday or what because the Inuyasha episodes from last year will be over by next Monday. The very thing I have been dreeding the hole time and I had just started taping them when the episode where Inuyasha becomes human for the first time when he is with Kagome. I just can't wait to see if Inuyasha dumps Kikyo and takes Kagome in his arms.(That is my wish for the two of them.) I mean if you walk into my room you will not see one picture of Kikyo in it except for the one I drew of Inuyasha thinking of who he will choose were I put Kagome and Kikyo in the background. It actually looks pretty good. Hey I asked this earlier before but I was wondering if anyone could give me an Inuyasha and Kagome avatar and tell me how to put it up please:babble: :o .

I personaly Like InuYasha. The design or the typical teen-girl-romace feel has little to do with it. I Like the constent bickering between InuYasha and Kagome. The show gets manotonous (Misspelled) At times , but it has me grinning like a fool at times. And you just got to like Kouga's demanding additude and Sesshomeru's Cool aloftness. Many of the charactors are just loveable. (Rin is a good example) Basicly I just want to smack around Kagome and Inuyasha after most episodes, but I consider that a good thing.

:eek:

How could you say that. I think the romance is the best part of Inuyasha. I do agree that the charaters are lovable. :love: . But you also just have to love the way it goes back and forth between Kagome and :p Kikyo. I just can't help but hate Kikyo though, like I said before Kagome is the perfect person for Inuyasha.:excited:

[size=1][color=chocolate]Movies? OK I'm eager now.

All right, the Saturday thing is cool, but again, InuYasha sadly is starting over. (After the episode of the Demon's True Nature)

I'm not really a big InuYasha fan anymore; since I have been getting into other animes more, and I realize how there are some better animes out there. But I still like it, since I keep seeing episodes over and over, I'm getting tired really of watching it. I'm looking forward to the new anime, Witch Hunter Robin on CN. But that's going off topic.
Angel_Kagome_2, I sent you a PM about that, and if you want to hear something sweet between Inu/Kag, just ask in PM.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wasabi [/i]
[B][size=1][color=chocolate]All right, the Saturday thing is cool, but again, InuYasha sadly is starting over. (After the episode of the Demon's True Nature)

I'm not really a big InuYasha fan anymore; since I have been getting into other animes more, and I realize how there are some better animes out there. But I still like it, since I keep seeing episodes over and over, I'm getting tired really of watching it. I'm looking forward to the new anime, Witch Hunter Robin on CN. But that's going off topic.[/size][/color][/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, you've pretty much summed up my feelings on Inuyasha. I used to like it quite a bit--nearly as much as I now like Yu Yu Hakusho. Seeing these shows forced me to realize that one can only support so many lengthy series; they demand more money, time, patience and dedication than regular anime. As Adult Swim continued to air re-run after re-run, my interest in Inuyasha gradually began to dwindle.

I've followed this thread since its inception, and (if nothing else) it's taught me one thing: people watch Inuyasha for its characters. The fight scenes are sub-par and the storyline never really goes anywhere, but even fans like Kitsune foxfire enjoy "the constant bickering between Inuyasha and Kagome." The characters' relationships--however dysfunctional--are where Inuyasha's appeal truly lies.

~Dagger~

:mad:

I can't forget about Inuyasha. I just can't. my cousin got me into it and now i am so crazy about it I sometimes pretend that I am Kagome and Inuyasha is going to save me from someone. I even once had a dream that I was Kagome. I get so weird when Inuyasha comes on. I get this sudden urge of excitment. I just can't stop thinking about it.:excited:

I love the inuyasha show sure it doesn't have the best animation and its not the most deepest plotted anime, but its good. Its one of the only good animes we people in america can see without having to pay $27 to $53 dollars. I plan to get a job at Suncoast when I turn 15 im only 14 know once I do I will get a discount and I will use it to get manga and anime cause if I don't I'll be stuck watch CN Adult Swim.

:love:

I totally agree with you only I like the everything about the show. My cousin says I am obssesed with Inuyasha. Her and I are big Inuyasha-Kagome fans. We both think that Kagome is better suited for Inuyasha than Kikyo is. For one thing it will keep Inuyasha alive and for two he knows he loves her more he just can't forget about the love he felt for Kikyo. I hate her so much it is so aggrivating how she always takes Inuyasha away from Kagome or vis versa. :flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angel_Kagome_2 [/i]
[B]:love:

I totally agree with you only I like the everything about the show. My cousin says I am obssesed with Inuyasha. Her and I are big Inuyasha-Kagome fans. We both think that Kagome is better suited for Inuyasha than Kikyo is. For one thing it will keep Inuyasha alive and for two he knows he loves her more he just can't forget about the love he felt for Kikyo. I hate her so much it is so aggrivating how she always takes Inuyasha away from Kagome or vis versa. :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow, you really do seem to like this show.

I feel ya.

This show is the reason I've come back to the otaku.

Just caught the episode where inuyasha turns into a full demon, fights his bro, then kagome sits with him and they do some luvy-duby crap... ;)

I really love the show. It's also cool to see the (oh what's his name? ) "wind tunnel boy" getting together with "demon hunter girl". (sorry y'all) :laugh:

Also gotta love the charactor interactions and facial expressions.

Anyway, inuyasha rules. :D