OtakuBoards

Inu Yasha

Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

[quote name='Angel_Kagome_2']Guylover14 is only new and doesn't know about the length requirement. Hey Guylover14, I'm Angel_ Kagome_2. I know how you feel because I didn't have any way of seeing Inuyasha for a really long time. But anyway are you an Inuyasha & Kagome fan or do you just like Inuyasha or Kikyo. Just to let you know I HATE KIKYO. but don't let my opinion get in the way of yours. I just feel strong hatred toward Kikyo :flaming: :cussing: . She always gets in the way. Anyway about the English songs of Inuyasha. I have never heard them in English so I wouldn't know how bad or good they are. :( . Anyway, I am better know and I cannot wait till the 1st Inuyasha movie shows on Cartoon Network. I am going to tape it. WOW :wigout: Just thinking about it makes me want to scream with glee. :wigout:[/quote]

Lol yes another Kikyo Hater lol. I really can't stand her she just well made of clay and the fact that Inu Yasha still loves her is crazy. Sorry to all the Kikyo fans out there nothing agenst you it just I don't like her. Inu Yasha the 1st movie is showing on cartoon networkO_o no way awsome ^^ I can't wait to see it even tho I own the movie lol I can't wait to see the english version ^^

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest keyblade master
I never even knew there was an Inu Yasha movie and i call my self a fan. Can someone do me a favor and tell me the date and time the movie will air on cartoonetwork please?

ooooo ya... um can anyone tell me if they ever kiss Kagome and InuYasha i mean um thats it thanks all.

Well, I'm not really sure when the Inuyasha movies will air; although, I did heard that they'll come out on DVD. It'll probably be this summer. I'm excited that it will be in english; I don't mind for the japanese version, since I have 1 and 2 in that version. You know, if movie theaters would at least show a premire of Inuyasha movies, box office would totally blow sky high. It would be like: "Ten thousands Inuyasha fans gather in line for tickets to the premire in a cold/stormy weather. Nothing is stopping them." :rolleyes: :wigout: It would be kind of funny; especially if there were schools with thousands of students who were *mysteriously* sick.(yeah right) :D Although, that's how I would imagine it.

[QUOTE=keyblade master]I never even knew there was an Inu Yasha movie and i call my self a fan. Can someone do me a favor and tell me the date and time the movie will air on cartoonetwork please?

ooooo ya... um can anyone tell me if they ever kiss Kagome and InuYasha i mean um thats it thanks all.[/QUOTE]
[spoiler]They actually do in the 2nd movie. I heard that the reason they kissed is because Inuyasha had turned full-demon again and she ran over to him and he grabed her arms really tight and she kissed him. He even kissed her back.o_o :wigout: . I was jumping for joy when i heard that. I ran to my room and screamed for joy. I was really excited. [/spoiler]I cant wait till the first movie shows on cartoon network. :love:

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Added 'spoiler' tags -Solo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]

[QUOTE=Angel_Kagome_2][spoiler]They actually do in the 2nd movie. I heard that the reason they kissed is because Inuyasha had turned full-demon again and she ran over to him and he grabed her arms really tight and she kissed him. He even kissed her back.o_o :wigout: . I was jumping for joy when i heard that. I ran to my room and screamed for joy. I was really excited. [/spoiler]I cant wait till the first movie shows on cartoon network. :love:

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Added 'spoiler' tags -Solo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b][/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. I love that scene. It wouldn't be long now since Inuyasha movies will be dubbed. I just hope they don't screw this up. I can't stand having one character say a short line and what about 30 seconds for the other character to say something. That ticks me off.

But yeah, I love that part; it's so kawaii!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Queen Asuka][color=crimson][size=1]Oh my GOSH! I did not even REALIZE they were airing this show on CN now! Gah! Another wonderful anime gone mainstream! Now it's going to be ruined as well! Man, that pisses me off SO bad. All these dumb idiots are going to be like "Yeah, Inu Yasha's the GREATEST! I know everything about anime now!" *Dies*[/color'][/size][/quote]

I feel you there I wish tey had a station just for anime247 you know bwcause I'd be so done with CN I currently own like seven of the manga of Inu-Yasha I feel there better than the episodes c'ause......Well i just like them better i hate the fake anime fans that only like the stuff on CN and don't give the manga a second glance

I have returned Otaku
~Demon Babe~

[COLOR=Navy]Welcome back. ^_^ Now, how about adding some periods to your posts?

~Dagger~[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Demon Babe:)]I feel you there I wish tey had a station just for anime247 you know bwcause I'd be so done with CN I currently own like seven of the manga of Inu-Yasha I feel there better than the episodes c'ause......Well i just like them better i hate the fake anime fans that only like the stuff on CN and don't give the manga a second glance

I have returned Otaku
~Demon Babe~

[COLOR=Navy]Welcome back. ^_^ Now, how about adding some periods to your posts?

~Dagger~[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. I have 8 volumes of Inuyasha. But I like them both. I love the show and I adore the manga's. I love anythign to do with Inuyasha and Kagome. :love:

Guest Lord Lestat
The show itself is pretty good but Seshomaru is my favorite character. the only thing wrong with him is he has no left arm. at least i think it's his left. I know he's evil but isn't everyone every once in a while.

[quote name='Spike88']Hey of course I'm a big Inuyasha fan well not exactly his fan can you get me a better avatar for Sesshoumaru the one on this site is ok but it's not a very good picture can someone help me out. Well, anyways if you can just let me know[/quote]

Welcome to OtakuBoards, Spike. ^_^

Your reply is (at best) borderline spam, and so I'd like you to read our rules before posting again. If you want another Sesshomaru avatar, please head over to the Art by Request subforum and ask for one there. Also, try using punctuation a bit more liberally; it'll make your writing much easier to read.

Thanks! ^_^

~Dagger~

[color=indigo][size=1][font=comic sans ms]Inu-Yasha is one of my anime favorites, but...well, it seems like it's starting to loose focus as it goes along. there's only so many times they can play the will they?/won't they? game with Inu Yasha and Kagomae. There's only so many time Naraku can disappeare in the heat of battle before it gets monotonous. They really ought to wrap up the Naraku storyline and finally have Inu and Kagomae settle things.[/color][/size][/font]

Inu Yasha is the fith anime I ever watched and it is now my second favorite anime I ever seen and i've watched at least 14 anime series. I have just one question is demon Inu Yasha stronger than normal Inu Yasha? I ask this because it seems like when Inu Yasha fights Sesshumaru when he isn't a demon he does alot better than when he is a demon.

Well I would have to say that if they did wrap up the Naraku thing and Inuyasha and Kagome told each other how they feel for each other then the Inuyasha would be over and there would be no show. Inuyasha is all about anxiaty. They want to keep you into the show so for all you romance and action lovers out there they want to keep you on the edge of your seat so you will keep watching to see what happens. ;) . And to answer Jim Hawkins question about Inuyasha, Demon Inuyasha is a little bit stronger than normal Inuyasha but DI(Demon Inuyasha) lacks the thinking skill of battle. NI(Normal Inuyasha) Acctually nows when to quit, well sometimes, anyway DI will just keep fighting until he is killed, were NI will stop the moment he knows when it is over. :babble:

I watched them and loved it! I love Miroku, but not when when he touchs someone, lol. I like Sango too. I think they should be together!! ;)

[color=hotpink][size=1]Please put more thoughts and efforts into your posts or they will be deleted in the future. Thank you! *QA*[/color][/size]

In every battle scene I've ever seen with Inuyasha no tonce have I ever seen him give up, even when he knows it is hopless. I one episode Miroku was about to die because his windtunnel was screwed up and he was surrounded by like 100 demons he said " It's over and I won't delay my death like Inu Yasha would." but Inu Yasha comes in and saves him so you don't have to worry about that. Anyway this proves that Inu Yasha never run's or gives up in a fight.

I love Inu Yasha!! Well, not Inu Yasha, I really [I]love[/I] Sesshomaru, but I first started watching Iny Yasha in.... October a two years ago, when it was on AS... Before they started repeating the same 35 eps over and over and over and over again... *shakes fist at AS* Well now they're starting to get new eps and I think they're in the 50's or 60's now, but I mean... GEEZ!! I want the new eps of Inu Yasha [I]now[/I] and they don't have them on DVD till AS shows them thrice and the same with the manga (although I did find a really good online manga that's really far [url]http://www.wot-club.org.uk/Inuyasha/[/url] ), I'm really peeved because I can't find any of the 3 Inu Yasha movies [I]anywhere[/I]!! GRRRRR!!

Guest LuvInuyasha
YAY, crazed lunatics like me!!^^ I'd like to say to the post earlier, you're right that the series would be boring if Inu and Kagome just told eachother how they felt!! :sleep: But Shippou might be able to keep the show running, he rocks^^ But we all should know by now that without all those colorful characters Inuyasha would not be as good!!^^ I LOVE INUYASHA!!^_____^
PS I've seen the frist two movies, hope you are able to find them... The frist one is coming out in America this summer I think? So good luck getting those^^

Yay, me and My cousin love Shippo. He is so adorable. :love: . But what I love even more is the sexual tension between Inuyasha and Kagome. Kikyo should not try and break them up. Even though she wants Inuyasha to be with her. Kikyo doesn't desurve Inuyasha. How Kagome can cope with Kikyo being on Inuyasha's mind all the time is beyond me. They are the perfect couple, Inuyasha and Kagome. :love:

[QUOTE=LuvInuyasha]YAY, crazed lunatics like me!!^^ I'd like to say to the post earlier, you're right that the series would be boring if Inu and Kagome just told eachother how they felt!! :sleep: But Shippou might be able to keep the show running, he rocks^^ But we all should know by now that without all those colorful characters Inuyasha would not be as good!!^^ I LOVE INUYASHA!!^_____^
PS I've seen the frist two movies, hope you are able to find them... The frist one is coming out in America this summer I think? So good luck getting those^^[/QUOTE]
Thanks for that tidbit of info!! You just made my day!! I can't wait for the Inu movies to come out this or next summer... (now if only the harry potter book would do that) THANKS!!!

[indent]I was doing some thinking the other day, and I realized that they show Inuyasha's mother occasionally, and their father a small bit, and they talk about them, but they never even mention Sesshoumaru's mother. It makes no sense. [size=1]SOME OF US WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!!!!!!!! [/size][size=2]If anyone knows anything, will someone please tell me?[/size][/indent]

hey im quit parshal 2 inuyasha, i tape it every mon-thurs cuz i dont stay up late but i still watch it.I love the conflict over inuyasha between kikyo and kagome it is almost heartbreaking :( ithink the show is great.i also love yu-yu-tenchi-cowboybebopand witch hunter robbin.Animae is great dont you agree?

your freind lita.
got 2 go holla back at [email][email protected][/email]

[COLOR=Navy]Please, [i]please[/i] work on your grammar and spelling.... as things stand, this post is nearly unreadable. Also, try not to get off-topic. I love Yu Yu Hakusho too, but that show can be discussed elsewhere.

Thank you very much. ^_^

~Dagger~[/COLOR]

[quote name='mirokulover9][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=darkorchid]Did u kno that they`re puting new episodes on in April?:cool: [/color][/size'][/font][/quote]

Welcome to OtakuBoards, mirokulover9. ^_^

In the future, you should refrain from double-posting. Our [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][u]rules[/u][/URL] should make it clear that doing so is strictly forbidden. As your replies were rather spammy, I chose to delete both of them; next time, please work on writing more thoughtfully and clearly.

Thaaaaaank you.

~Dagger~

[quote name='NashvilleDream][indent]I was doing some thinking the other day, and I realized that they show Inuyasha's mother occasionally, and their father a small bit, and they talk about them, but they never even mention Sesshoumaru's mother. It makes no sense. [size=1]SOME OF US WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!!!!!!!! [/size][size=2]If anyone knows anything, will someone please tell me?[/size'][/indent][/quote]
What I really want to know is Inu's and Sesshomaru's father's [I]name[/I] no one ever mentions his name... It's just "Father" this and "Father" that... No real name!! I want names people!! *slams fist on table* (owie) *shakes fist* (stupid hard desk) Anyway... Inu's mom's name would be great too... But right now I'm writing a fanfic involving Inu's Father and I need his name... I've given him the generic 'youkai' for his name until I can actually find his name but I can't find it anywhere and I've been looking for a [I]very[/I] long time!!

I am a fan of Rumiko Takahashi's work and really enjoy Inu Yasha. The first time I came to know her work was reading the manga for Ranma 1/2. Been a fan since. I have been watching Inu Yasha since they started showing episodes on AS. I just wish they would show some new episodes!

The thing I really enjoy about her work is the strong female characters she adds to the stories. Many times the female characters are weak and helpless....which just gives the lead male someone to rescue. Characters like Sango and Kagome can hold their own, yet are still feminine.

The other thing I enjoy in the storyline is the love triangle with Inu Yasha, Kagome and Kikyo. The tension is great! It really does pull at your heart-strings watching the conflict that Inu Yasha goes through being torn between his love of Kikyo and his feelings for Kagome. That underlying tension in the storyline adds so much more depth to the tale.

Bad guys who you just hate, strong female characters, comic relief characters, martial arts, supernatural powers, great storyline and wonderful love triangle. Inu Yasha has a little bit of everything in the story for everyone to enjoy.

I have no help with the name of Inu Yasha's father or mothers names. I like to watch Inu Yasha because of the constant action and adventure and because of the love of Kikyo and Inu Yasha how he cares for he even though she has threatened him and endangered him and Kagome many times. I also want to see who Inu Yasha will choose Kikyo or he reincarnation Kagome who he both love, but knows he cannot love them both. I also want to know how the relationship between Miroku and Sango came about that seems like a strange couple. I can't wait till AS gets new episodes and stops showing reruns of its old shows also they should get rid of Beebop its over it was good now its gone.

[QUOTE=Panda]I am a fan of Rumiko Takahashi's work and really enjoy Inu Yasha. The first time I came to know her work was reading the manga for Ranma 1/2. Been a fan since. I have been watching Inu Yasha since they started showing episodes on AS. I just wish they would show some new episodes!

The thing I really enjoy about her work is the strong female characters she adds to the stories. Many times the female characters are weak and helpless....which just gives the lead male someone to rescue. Characters like Sango and Kagome can hold their own, yet are still feminine.

The other thing I enjoy in the storyline is the love triangle with Inu Yasha, Kagome and Kikyo. The tension is great! It really does pull at your heart-strings watching the conflict that Inu Yasha goes through being torn between his love of Kikyo and his feelings for Kagome. That underlying tension in the storyline adds so much more depth to the tale.

Bad guys who you just hate, strong female characters, comic relief characters, martial arts, supernatural powers, great storyline and wonderful love triangle. Inu Yasha has a little bit of everything in the story for everyone to enjoy.[/QUOTE] Well for me it was the other way around...I got hooked on Inu first then I branched out to Ranma 1/2 and other Rumiko Takahashi manga/anime (Maison Ikkoku and so on) I really love Inu because I can relate to Sango and Kagome... I'm kinda like a combo of those two, Akane and a few other anime chickies..Anyway that's not what I was gonna say...I was gonna say that you can't forget Koga... He's kinda like a 4th wheel or something.. He doesn't really help situations between Inu, Kagome and all...Kikyo needs to make up her mind, though... I mean she needs to either decide that she loves Inu or that she's gonna kill him or something... But I guess she can't do that... It seems like Japanese peoples back then were really obsessed with death...Or that's what all my research has led me to notice... Kikyo is really a strong character too... But I think Midoriko is the strongest (just because she's only been in one ep ^^;;) Miroku's really funny, but he should study under Happosai (i can never spell his name correctly... Wait I have Ranma... Gimme a sec! *is gone for a few minutes and comes back* Aha!! Yay! I did spell it correctly!!) Yeah, Miroku needs to study under Happosai, [I]then[/I] he'd really be a lech!!