OtakuBoards

Inu Yasha

Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

[quote name='Kamui']I love the anime InuYasha. :love: I like all the characters and I watch the show every Saturday and I never miss any episode so far. I like the songs in tthe beginning ang ending alot. :) [/quote]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I love Inuyasha too. I've recorded just about all the episodes too.^_^
I watch it on Saturday and Monday through Thursday. Even though they are re-runs. :D It just never gets boring to me. Inuyasha is also very cute. :smirk: I love the ending songs and the beginning's too. I've almost got My will3 memorized in Japanese. :D Isn't it supposed to end in September some where?[/COLOR]

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hadnt heard of a September ending, but it is possible. What time is it on Saturday, I really like this and dont have time to watch it much during the week. I really wish it would come to adult swin! That it my one stop shop for almost all animes, and I think they would get even more people to watch if they added IY.

[quote name='natetron46']I hadnt heard of a September ending, but it is possible. What time is it on Saturday, I really like this and dont have time to watch it much during the week. I really wish it would come to adult swin! That it my one stop shop for almost all animes, and I think they would get even more people to watch if they added IY.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]I don't know if you've looked at this thread yet [url]http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=18186&page=34&pp=15[/url], but it has the Adult Swim Line ups

InuYasha is being shown 1st-3rd season Monday through THursay nights (of course, since on the east coast InuYasha airs at 12:30 technically it's Tuesday-Friday mornings) and the 3rd and fourth season is being shown on Saturday at 12:00AM/11:00PM Cen. (of course that's Sunday morning on the east coast)

So to answer your complaint, Adult Swim/ Cartoon network does air InuYasha. They just don't do it until late at night.[/color]

[color=darkslateblue][size=1]*groans*

I [i]thought[/i] the movie was supposed to be released now in English, but it isn't. I read it somewhere it was supposed to release, but then I guess it had something to do with Viz and members of Viz got these passes to see it in English, I dunno.

I didn't really matter, I was only excited. Until [i]now[/i] apparently. Plus I think it was in San Deigo, so crap.

Must check inuyashamovie.com and see...[/color][/size]

[b][color=darkslateblue][size=1]EDIT:[/b] Ack, found out the [b]first InuYasha movie is coming out this September on DVD in the US, and I think VHS too.[/b] Don't see why not. Making me mom buy it, that's for sure. :)[/color][/size]

hmmm Inuyasha use to be about my favorite anime series ever... I'm not really sure what happened but I stoped watching the series after 130 episodes, though I still watched the 3rd movie when it came online ^_^; I think the plot got too side tracked and dragged out *sigh*

As for the whole who should Inuyasha be with thing, I chose, NO ONE! Haha... yeah the way I see it, Kikyou will die.. the end of her... Kagome will live, but their relationship won't work, mainly because I think Inuyasha will always love Kikyou over Kagome (even though he loves Kagome) and therefor would find it unfair to be with her. I got that idea after watching.. I believe it was episode 126... but that's just my opinion =P

[quote name='Wasabi] [b][color=darkslateblue][size=1]EDIT:[/b] Ack, found out the [b]first InuYasha movie is coming out this September on DVD in the US, and I think VHS too.[/b] Don't see why not. Making me mom buy it, that's for sure. :)[/color'][/size][/quote]

[color=darkviolet]That's odd, I thought I read in Animerica (maybe it was Animerica Extra) that ViZ was releasing the movie in the US into theaters for the summer. Actually I know I read it while I was wide awake even. And I wasn't having a Jessica Simpson moment!

Either way, I get to see the movie without the really choppy subtitles like I have on a copy I downloaded from Imesh last year. Fan subs are nice, but I think that sometimes getting the real thing, though more expensive is better.[/color]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet]That's odd, I thought I read in Animerica (maybe it was Animerica Extra) that ViZ was releasing the movie in the US into theaters for the summer. Actually I know I read it while I was wide awake even. And I wasn't having a Jessica Simpson moment!

Either way, I get to see the movie without the really choppy subtitles like I have on a copy I downloaded from Imesh last year. Fan subs are nice, but I think that sometimes getting the real thing, though more expensive is better.[/color][/QUOTE]

[color=darkslateblue][size=1]Nope, no Jessica Simpson moment...

I heard that too, and I saw a list of the certain cities that would release it in. San Diego, Baltimore, and Houston were one of them, but there were more.

Apparently that isn't the case anymore, because in Baltimore it was supposed to release on July 31 (which it is now August) so now I guess they'll be releasing it this September.

And then I thought the 2nd Movie of InuYasha was supposed to come out this December on DVD, but that was also in the article along with the release of it in theatres, so I'm not sure if that's still true.[/color][/size]

I think they can still make it by December. Mayb they have pushed back the July31st release date to simply make it closer to the December movie date, it could be a try to generate more press.
It would make sense, one comes right on the heels of another. That way there is no time for people to "forget" about IY.

Guest krutiebabie
eh....BOA...she's orginially Kpop...but that's okay (though i don't like her but her music lol) hmmm japanese singers...Dream, Do As Infinity are good =P....inu yasha has the best lol

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Please try and tweak your posts a bit- it's difficult to work out what you're actually referring to and I was close to deleting this as spam. Make sure you use proper punctuation and try and add a little more detail in future to make things clearer. -Solo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]

Guest chobit_chi
I LOVE Inuyasha!!!! I LOVE all their songs! I wanna watch every single episode,but I can't because Cartoon Network's Adult Swim only shows episodes 1-77(or something like that.) And plus their ending it in September! : ( I'm gonna miss them and all of their awesome songs!

I too love Inu-yasha, Im real obsessed With the pairing Sesshoumaru x Kagura I cant wait to see some more interaction with them two :devil: oh by the way im a newbie-------->:wigout: showing love to all :love: .But as i was saying im Obsessed I even had i web site dedicated to them but it got deleted :confused: , im rebuilding it now.....

• 3 weeks later...
[color=darkviolet]TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

I saw a store advertisement in Walden Books today saying that the first InuYasha Movie: Love That Transcends Time is due to come out this coming Tuesday the 7th of September in the US.

I don't know if anyone is planning on buying it, but I think Amazon.com may have a better price than some of the other stores. I think that's what I'm going to bug my husband for since I'm the one giving birth I think I deserve this movie.

Well that's all I have to add. Thank you[/color]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]i love inuyasha as it is one of the very first good anime series i have seen, a pity that i have not seen the movie yet. But i might be able to see it at the end of the year when i go to see my sister because she has it in japanese with subtitles, she has the movie. yay. I like the drawings, i'm not really into the really cute stuff and i can't oftenly watch the anime which is drawn all creepy looking, example perfect blue. I also really like how it is situated in the fuedal era and the story line is really good aswell. The music really matches the anime making it better for me at least.[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=darkslateblue]Ah darn you Chibi, you beat me to it. ^_~

Yeah, September 7th, and December 28, 2004, the second movie. Now I'm not all completely too positive of the second movie, but I'm pretty sure it will.

Gah, a Sesshoumaru/Kagura fan!! YAY!!! I must build my own fanguild for that couple. I hope the anime won't turn out like the manga..

ULTIMATE SPOILER FOR SESSHOUMARU/KAGURA FANS!!

[spoiler]It sucks. Kagura gets stabbed by Naraku's tentacles again through the chest, and is slowly dying. Sesshoumaru comes, they talk, and then Kagura dies and disappears into the wind. >.< No effing hug! He didn't give her a freaking hug!!

He better die or she better come back. XD[/spoiler][/color][/size]

[COLOR=Sienna][SIZE=1]I was just surfing the internet and I found out that in fact they are making a new Inuyasha 4th movie.Also the last episode of Inuyasha will premier September 13th,2004.Also I got some information about the 4th Inuyasha movie that I translated from the altivista website:

"Hurou immortal island "Hourai island (one leprosy stripe)". As for this island, spirit power resides from far former times, "the kettle of rumble (the niece how oven)" it was protected, it had the power which exceeds the flow of the time. As for there, at one time the ghost and the human lived together, prospered, it was the eternal paradise. But, the ghost of the world outside has an eye on this spirit power, invaded to that paradise, exhausted the limit of destruction. They are 50 years ago when the dog night 叉 is sealed in Kikiyou. There was the past when, it visits this island in 2 people and unfolds the dead fighting of the ghost. The incident now, the dog night 叉, was connected to the Warring States world where the basket め lives in a way which is expected and got going. It appeared again, the half which knows the past of the dog night 叉 妖 (it is the way) the children being, help was requested in the "Hourai island". Furthermore, also the destruction of life circle which feels the doubtful movement of the island of this connection, like whether it is led to the great father of, started taking a certain action.

Accidental encounter while starting changing, the dog night 叉 knows the secret to which Kikiyou who meets again should be surprised to fate through thump. And, the pantheon four fighting God 4 everything of the secret which is hidden in the island is grasped (it does and the grommet which is questioned) the dog night 叉 confronts before.... With this island which it exceeds the time, the past and the future which interwind in a complicated way. The dog night 叉 destiny now, strikes the big wave, gets going!"

Also they show a short trailer of it on the official websit that can be found here: [URL=http://www.inuyasha-movie.com/index.html]Click Here[/URL][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Wasabi][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Ah darn you Chibi, you beat me to it. ^_~

Yeah, September 7th, and December 28, 2004, the second movie. Now I'm not all completely too positive of the second movie, but I'm pretty sure it will.

Gah, a Sesshoumaru/Kagura fan!! YAY!!! I must build my own fanguild for that couple. [/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]Hey, she who laughs last thinks slowest, right? Something like that...aww well, you would have beat me to it if I didn't go to the library last night to post stuff and check my email.

I hope they (ViZ) decide to release the 2nd movie sooner than the 28th of December. I think it would make more sense to have it released in the earlier part of December when most people are buying or asking for Christmas (assuming you celebrate the holiday season) presents or one of the surrounding holidays. From Viz's stand point releasing another movie during the holiday season would mean profits for them. So from an econmic stand an earlier release would be better.

You're a Sesshomaru/Kagura fan too? Well, figures since you seem so intelligent and everything. I;m one too. The Rin pairing kind of creeps me out. I mean Sesshomaru might be evil, but that doesn't make him a pediphile right? Him and Kagura just seems better. Much better. And besides, they're closer in age and stuff.[/color]

[COLOR=Navy]I've seen and own the second movie, InuYasha: Castle Beyond the Looking Glass, and I will see and own the third InuYasha movie in a couple of days. The second movie is so awesome!

In the second movie, [spoiler]Inuyasha and Kagome kiss.[/spoiler] How sweet. I know that in the third InuYasha movie, [spoiler]it's all about InuYasha and his family. Also, the long awaited InuYasha and Sesshomaru showdown![/spoiler][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Wasabi][size=1][color=darkslateblue]ULTIMATE SPOILER FOR SESSHOUMARU/KAGURA FANS!!

[spoiler]It sucks. Kagura gets stabbed by Naraku's tentacles again through the chest, and is slowly dying. Sesshoumaru comes, they talk, and then Kagura dies and disappears into the wind. >.< No effing hug! He didn't give her a freaking hug!!

He better die or she better come back. XD[/spoiler][/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy]Was that spoiler for the first InuYasha movie or the second? Because, if it was for the second, [spoiler]that definately didn't happen. The fake tennyo demon cast them out and put a spell on them...Kagura and Kanna couldn't move, and they pretty much drowned. Also, there is only one scence with Sesshomaru in the second movie. He has no speaking parts whatsoever.[/spoiler][/COLOR]

Hey japan I think you are mistaken I think its in the third movie they kiss not the second.But thats just what I head on every website I see that has information about the 3rd movie.The 3rd movie is all I am intrested in lol.Also I have a question japan are you japanese and bought it in japan or are you english and bought it somewhere with subtitles.Also if your japanese and you are going to say couldn't you tell by the name I am going to say no I couldn't.

[color=darkslateblue][size=1]I'm sorry, I should have cleared it up a little bit more.

Not in the anime or movie, but the [i]manga[/i] [spoiler]Kagura dies[/spoiler] Sorry Japan_86, and to others who read that spoiler.

[spoiler]So she dies anyway?! So much for the Sesshoumaru/Kagura love experience..>.>[/spoiler]

No Deimos, [spoiler]InuYasha and Kagome kiss in the second movie. I've read it so many times that they kiss, it's really old news for me.[/spoiler][/color][/size]

I think that the second Inuyasha movie might to coming out somewhere this September to big cities in the US - it's been licensed by Viz. There is currently a fourth movie that will come out this December in Japan. I'm not very sure about the fifth movie, but the fourth movie will be out.

--BLUE

The first InuYahsa movie, Affections Touching Across Time, will be out on DVD around September 7 or so and I've been hearing they'll air it on Cartoon Network sometime next year.
The second IY movie, The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass, I've heard should be out on DVD in the US this December. No word if or when that'll air on Cartoon Network.
Viz hasn't made any official announcements on the 3rd movie but a domestic release sometime in the future is pretty much guaranteed. Same with the upcoming 4th movie (coming out in December in Japan). Dunno if a fifth movie will be made so just stayed tune for it.

As soon as they come out, it shouldn't be too hard to find the movies at any of your local stores selling anime (Sun Coast or Media Play) or if you're looking online, just try amazon.com or a place like that.

[quote name='Deimos']Hey japan I think you are mistaken I think its in the third movie they kiss not the second.But thats just what I head on every website I see that has information about the 3rd movie.The 3rd movie is all I am intrested in lol.Also I have a question japan are you japanese and bought it in japan or are you english and bought it somewhere with subtitles.Also if your japanese and you are going to say couldn't you tell by the name I am going to say no I couldn't.[/quote]

[COLOR=Navy]lol...That last sentence there confused me at first. Nope, I am not Japanese. I just have a vast knowledge of Japan and it's culture. That includes the language and anime. I've been studying Japanese for about 4 years...whether it be on my own time, or actually taking a class.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]The two-part TV anime series finale:
"The Bond of Two - Using the Shikon Shard!"
will air in Japan on September 13.
So this is it, everyone... let's get ready!
[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy]Anyways, I according to Ear-tweak.com, the InuYasha anime series are coming to a close. There are about 167 episodes in total, and they are going to end it. The last episode, 166 and 167 are going to be the finalle. They are both going to be the last episode. T_T There is no say that the manga is going to end. The manga is way ahead of the anime anyways.[/COLOR]
[QUOTE]INUYASHA MOVIE 4 NEWS AND INFORMATION!
April 16, 2004 - The fourth Inuaysha movie has been announced, and will be released in Japan this coming December. The fourth movie has been titled "Inuyasha: Guren no Houraijima"

INUYASHA MOVIES: US DVD RELEASES
JUNE 11, 2004 - The first two Inuyasha movies have been given release dates by vendors. As always, dates may be subject to change, but for now, they are as follows:

Inuaysha Movie 1 ("Affections Touching Across Time"): September 7, 2004
Inuyasha Movie 2 (no English title given yet): December 28, 2004

JULY 9 - Adult Swim has announced that it WILL NOT be airing Inuyasha: Affections Across Time on October 23. This is because there is certain amount of time that a movie must be out on DVD before it is aired on television. The earliest indication of when the movie will be aired is sometime in spring of 2005.

Source: ICv2 News, Ear-Tweak
[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy]I know that the second movie has an English title...which is Castle Beyond The Looking Glass. I don't know when the third InuYasha movie will be available for sale in the US. I got the second and the third movie by BitTorrent. I will buy the movies once they come out for sale, so don't worry. Here are third and fourth movies titles.

[QUOTE]INUYASHA MOVIE INFORMATION

MOVIE 3
Inuyasha: Tenka Hadou no Ken
English Title: Swords of an Honorable Ruler

MOVIE 4
Inuyasha: Guren no Horaijima
English Title: Fire on the Mystic Island
[/QUOTE]

[spoiler]The second movie is where they kiss.[/spoiler] I know because I've seen the second movie seven or eight times now. I tell you what. You guys are in for a real treat. I hope that helps you guys out.[/COLOR]