OtakuBoards

Inu Yasha

Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

[quote name='AnimeForever198']Well yeah. Because Inuyasha's voice is Richard Cox. Richard Cox happens to be working with SunRise company. I think he plays more than 2 characters. :)[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]That happens a lot with voice actors and actresses in both the original and teh dubs. For example the lady who does the english voice of Kagura also does the voice of Kanna. But you'd never know it unless you read the credits on the DVDs.

I think it's a good thing that InuYasha finished up in Japan. After a while with over 100 episodes everything just starts to look the same. Ask any one who's ever watched SailorMoon after the third season, it all starts to blend together.[/color]

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Germany
Hi!
sorry, I don't can speak good english.
(versteht ihr auch deutsch? dann schreib ich gerne deutsch^^).
Inuyasha is very cool!
I'm see the Anime uncut from MTV2pop.
RTL2 has extreme cut the Inuyasha-Anime, then it was "Kiddy-Anime"! :mad:
MTV2pop was better! MTV2pop forever^^.
Oder so ähnlich......*völlig verdutzt*

[quote name='Kippky']yeah, sailor moon does start to run together (I love it though!) but I'm still loyal to Inu-kun and Kagome! :D[/quote]

Kippky, please don't double-post. If you'd like to say something new and no one else has posted, you can always edit your original reply. Please refer to the forum rules for more information on this policy.

~Dagger~

Hello2... New to this forum.. Hehe.. Em.. I wanna ask if the anime of inuyasha already reach the end?

[color=navy][size=1]Yes--an answer which you would have learned quite quickly, had you taken the time to read the other replies on this page. Anyway, welcome to OtakuBoards. Please remember to read the rules, and have fun posting!

~Dagger~[/size][/color]

Guest kagOME91inugirl
[quote name='Deedlit]Ever since I joined the Otaku Boards back in October, I've never seen a single topic about [u]Inu Yasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale[/u]. Then I started to wonder if anyone out there knew about it. It's about a half-demon named Inu Yasha, and a human girl named Kagome. It's by Rumiko Takahashi (the creator of [i]Ranma 1/2[/i']). Has anyone else heard about it?[/quote]

Well yeah!!! ITS MY FAVORITE ANIME!!!! its so addictive and the story line is like no other!!!!! the charactor disign is BEAUTIFUL and i love kagome!!! Inuyasha and kagome are ment to be together and kikyo should die!!! (I AM THE TRUE ANTI-KIKYO!!!) And iv seen many ppl who love the sho and i bet it will never be canceled and it never will!!! there are a vast majority of ppl who LOVE the sho (like me) and i will alwyas be addicted to it! InuYasha is all over my room. I mean he is even on my fan that is right above my bed. and HE IS THE LAST THING I SEE EVERY NIGHT BEFORE I GO TO BED!!! yes i kno its scary and i friggin' proud of it!!!!

[COLOR=#503F86][b][SIZE=1]Please refrain from using abbreviations in posts. They're against OB's [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/URL], which I would strongly suggest you take a look at. -Solo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]

Guest Arucard75
[quote name='ShortySilly16']Dear Rin, INUYASHA WILL NEVER END!!!! At Least I hope not :bawl: It would be Terrible if it did. But as far as the new episodes right now... ya I think They did end, for now, I hope they get more!!!!! T.T oh well Can't wait for more new ones! :wigout: :D Ok see ya'll later[/quote]

Hi New to the boards here... Anyways i don't want InuYasha to end but in Japan it did. I love the series to death but I think it was for the best that it did end somewhere otherwise like someon else said it would all start to look the same. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
ya...sadly inuyasha ended, if it went on too long, like someone said, it would become repetative, I am pretty sure that the manga is still going :).

I love inuyasha :), though I have to watch the dub, its still alright though (not alloud to download sub :()

Konnichiwa!,

They cancelled inuyasha because they ran out of idea's for plot and characters and maybe differen't demons.

For the poll I voted Kagome because [spoiler]Inuyasha has kissed her before and he shows ALOT of signs to love, lol.[/spoiler] :wigout:

Guest Mangolionmain
^_^ I love Inuyasha.. *whistles* Inuyasha is one of the best anime out there.. Since its also popular too.. Has anyone seen the Inuyasha movies yet? I haven't but I plan to get them.

[QUOTE=Scottd087]Konnichiwa!,

They cancelled inuyasha because they ran out of idea's for plot and characters and maybe differen't demons.[/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]Or because the series had run it's course (I think over 200 episodes in Japan-feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) and there just wasn't any point of letting it go on any more and beat a dead horse. Personaly I think that over 100 episodes for an anime it gets tiring (ever watch all five seasons of SailorMOon?)

I've only seen the first movie (maybe the second, but the fan sub was so bad I could have been watching Monty Python's Flying Circus). It wasn't too bad except the animation kept switching which leads me to believe that the company that had InuYasha in Japan used a few too many different animators. [spoiler]And even though I could understand both Sesshomaru and Kikyo having cameos in the movie, I don't know what the point was of them interacting.[/spoiler]

I also wonder if the movies were co-written or completely writen by Rumiko Takahashi or if they were just done without the author's in put like Toei and the R and SuperS Movies of Sailor Moon. If that's the case well, maybe I can better understand the animation getting so sloppy.[/color]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet]Or because the series had run it's course (I think over 200 episodes in Japan-feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) and there just wasn't any point of letting it go on any more and beat a dead horse. Personaly I think that over 100 episodes for an anime it gets tiring (ever watch all five seasons of SailorMOon?)

I've only seen the first movie (maybe the second, but the fan sub was so bad I could have been watching Monty Python's Flying Circus). It wasn't too bad except the animation kept switching which leads me to believe that the company that had InuYasha in Japan used a few too many different animators. [spoiler]And even though I could understand both Sesshomaru and Kikyo having cameos in the movie, I don't know what the point was of them interacting.[/spoiler]
[/color][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I do agree the series just dragged on and on (just like Sailor Moon). Salior moon was so much fun although I wish Neptune, Uranus, Pluto and Saturn were in the fourth season (that would've been fun). But I STRONGLY feel the ending just should have been different. It's like Final Four college basketball 2 years ago where Kansas lost to Duke ( I still don't want to talk about it, it's too depressing). Anyways...

There were 167 episodes altogether and then 3 movies with the fourth coming out in December of this year. *potential spoiler* How exciting, I'm wishing that with the presence of Kikyo in the movie, there might be a close to the series.

Holy mac, the fan subs are awesome! Where are you downloading your fan subs? The ones I get are beautifully done and grammatically correct too. I love how some fan subs have a little "karaoke" action for the ending songs (it's really cute, you can sing along in Japanese!). If anyone wants links and what-not for really good fan subs feel free to PM me and I'll be more than happy to give you directions! [/COLOR] [/FONT]

i thought that there was only 167 episodes :confused: maybe thats why i was totally confused at the end... wall i have to agree that they dragged the series on way to long.. after like the 50th episode i got bored and i stopped watching and as for the manga who knows what volume its at by now.. i use to really enjoy this anime/manga series and it was actually one of the first series that got me started into anime this and of course sailor moon..but now it so long i really dont care how it ends i just want it to be over! :mad:

Guest Mangolionmain
[quote name='Scottd087']ARG, I need to see the movies out there or buy them. I hear they are REALLY good Plus if I buy the movie I get a little inuyasha keychain. ^_^[/quote]

lol.. Thats cool.. The movies are cheap though ^_^ Which I like in a way.. Thats also why I want to get the movies.. hehe.. Inuyasha is so cool.

[color=navy][size=1]This is not quite spam, dear, but it's sort of close. Please PM me or one of the other moderators if you have any questions about how to improve your post quality. Thanks!

~Dagger~[/size][/color]

[quote name='vash-san']i thought that there was only 167 episodes :confused: maybe thats why i was totally confused at the end... wall i have to agree that they dragged the series on way to long.. after like the 50th episode i got bored and i stopped watching and as for the manga who knows what volume its at by now.. i use to really enjoy this anime/manga series and it was actually one of the first series that got me started into anime this and of course sailor moon..but now it so long i really dont care how it ends i just want it to be over! :mad:[/quote]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]You're right, there were 167 (I made changes to my post). I was probably spontaneously retarded (in the most non-offensive way it can be) and wrote 197. BTW, did anyone know that they execute retarded prisoners in Florida??? I just found that out recently. That's messed up...

What sucks is that the series may be over, the story isn't!!! I'm still angry at the ending. It wasn't even an ending. You know like in Rurouni Kenshin the ending was a little dodgy, but at least they finished it off with the OAVs. Those producers need to get their butts out of those relaxing Japanese hotsprings and get working on those OAVs so I won't go on in life wondering whether Inuyasha will choose Kagome or Kikyou.

Even though Sailor Moon was long and with repeated/similar instances in episodes the ending was satisfactory don't you think? Unlike the series in which we all know and love...[/COLOR][/FONT]

very true. after about the 50th episode, things started getting redundant.

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Welcome to OtakuBoards, Hito. Please try and add more detail to your posts in future- posts this short are usually deleted as spam. -Solo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]

i definately found it repetative, some horrible demons showns up the demon works for naraku and tries to kill inuyasha and kagome and in the end it just gets killed, not only that but the series was way to long... i hated the ending but i heard that the forth and final movie will tie up any loose ends.. so ill be lookin forward to watching that anyone heard about a release date yet?

• 2 weeks later...
I hate kikyo but kagome-chan is'nt that bad she's a clutz but thats it .I actualy find her personality quite cute. If you wanna talk about loathing try Inuyasha he's so ignorant if it was'nt for kagome he would,nt even have the tetsusaiga let alone know its true power.seshy-kun is ok he's probably the best male character in the whole series. the movie was good but it was kinda repetetive

[size=1][color=navy]The content of your post is fine, but it's a little hard to understand. In the future, please try to use proper punctuation, capitalization and so forth--it's important that other members have the ability to easily understand what you're trying to say. If you have any questions about how to improve your post quality, feel free to PM me or one of the other moderators. Thanks!

~Dagger~[/color][/size]

Guest inuyashaanime24
[color=magenta]undefined[/color] :eek: Don't tell me u guys have never watched the anime of inuyasha. I live in Canada and here we are on season 2 of inuyasha. :D plus I am the biggest fan of inuyasha and tokyo mew mew :cool:

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]This is so incredibly close to being spam, heh. Please try and add more thought into your posts in future. The length's not too bad, but the subject matter doesn't really add to the discussion. Also, please refrain from using abbreviations in posts, heh- everything looks much nicer when spelt out in full. -Solo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]

i do believe that most people knows about inuyasha. its a rather commen anime and so thats why im not too crazy about it. besides they show the same series over and over again and it just gets boring. though the art is great and the new season WAS wonderful. until they decided to cut it off and leave every one hanging! the characters are great but i personally prefer the "bad guys" better than inuyasha and kagome. first of all kagome is just was to annoying what with her sad depressed and yet i want whats best for inuyasha feelings. its very annoying. shes way too childish, unlike kikyo whos a different story. shes tough, fiesty and i like her attitude. well yeah and for my favorite guy character, i would probably say naraku and sesshomaru