OtakuBoards

Inu Yasha

Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

PLZ someone help me!

i just watched the last episdode of Inuyasha (ep 165 i think or around there) but it doesent seem to stop there? they never killed [spoiler]naraku or hakudoshi![/spoiler] is there more episodes??!! :confuse2: plz help meeeeeee!!!! if u know.. plz plz mail it to me on a privat messege or write it here! plz!!??
if you know tell me? i´m really getting crazy not knowing if there are more eps!!

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Please be mindful of your spelling- this is getting toward the spammy side of things. Wherever possible try and avoid abreviations and do your best to use grammar and punctuation properly as well. -Solo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelbaby2010
Not to make you mad or anything,but where I live Inuyasha was put on adult swim and I don't mind cause it's the only channel that I can watch it on

Guest Sweetangeldevil
Hey my favorite Inuyasha character is Inuyasha of course and the second is Kagome! I live thinking about that show, I am like addicted to that show. My friend is going to draw Kagome in a wherw crazy people live and draw all the main characters as toys! Isn't that cool? :animesmil

Guest vitamin
my favorite charater is sesshoumaru because he is sooooo hot :o
my other one is naraku heheh nice body.
i've seen the series episodes 1-168 something like that,forgot what episode i got to.......but can't wait till i see the continue ones.it's getting excited :animesmil

It would be cool if the writer swerved the romance part and paired Inuyasha up with Sango. I always thought during the parts that focused on the interaction between those that they made a better couple than InuyashaXKagome or SangoXMiroku. Incidentally, I also like MirokuXKagome more than I like SangoXMiroku or InuyashaXKagome.

Edit: BlackTigerGirl, replace your last quote with [/quote].

mkay.... but still can anyone tell me if there are more eps after 165 (i think) or around there? i mean [spoiler] they never killed naraku? they just said that they will continue searching for him, and then the series ends [/spoiler] i mean there has to be more to it? i love the Inuyasha anime and i think its the best anime... but really i want to know what happens to everyone! so if any one reading this knows if there are more episodes please tell me!? im getting crazy to just sit here and wonder what happend to every one in the series!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Purple] Okay... okay. Anyways....I really couldn't see sango and inuyasha or kagome or miroku as a pair. miroku is a prev and i think sango has the power to put him in check. kagome will only scream or something. now when it comes to inuyasha she could put him in check with that SIT. i'm sorry but i just cant see it the way you do. [/FONT][/COLOR]

Im a so called n00b here but im not in many other places.....so this is my second day here and im too lazy to read what else was written in the *looks at how many pages* 53 pages that wasput here. So with said and done..... I believe that Kegome and Inuyasha without a doubt be together. I know for sure that Sango and Miroku....(no matter how perverted he may be) will be togerther. For the others i have no ideas what so ever.....Anyway...(if this hasnt been said already...) What's your fav EP of Inuyasha?

Mine is "Return To The Place Where We First Met" because that's where the climax or the real Roamnce of them takes flight.

Guest tzen
hey every one.. i mean almost every character in Inuyasha is really cool... but if you search deep in youre harts ... i know every one feels the same way... isent just Myoga-jijin THE coolest in the whole Inuyasha series? i mean.. i think sesshumaru and inuyasha is really cool to.. but still.. i feel like myoga is the coolest, is there any one els that think as i do ?? :P

[quote name='tzen']hey every one.. i mean almost every character in Inuyasha is really cool... but if you search deep in youre harts ... i know every one feels the same way... isent just Myoga-jijin THE coolest in the whole Inuyasha series? i mean.. i think sesshumaru and inuyasha is really cool to.. but still.. i feel like myoga is the coolest, is there any one els that think as i do ?? :P[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Yes, I too do believe that Myoga is rather nifty. Is it just me though, or does Myoga sort of resemble Happosai? I guess it makes sense since they're both created and drawn by the same people.

I think Myoga's best work was that one episode where the female flea was trying to get him to marry her. Whew boy was that funny! :rotflmao:[/color]

• 3 weeks later...
As you may have guessed from a previous thread of mine, i'm considering importing from the US.

inuyasha seems to have 26 dvds plus 2 movies as far as i can tell.

i was wondering if i was correct, or if anyone knew exactly how many dvds/series/movies there are.

If you ever want to know anything about an anime's DVD releases, VAs, episode count, companies involved, related projects, etc, [url=http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=159][color=red][u]Anime News Network[/u][/color][/url] is the first place that you want to check. It will usually have all of that information.

167 episodes

3 episodes on each DVD

167/3 = somewhere between 55 and 56.

So if they keep releasing at this rate, they'll have either 55 or 56 DVDs. Though that would be pretty cheap to make the last DVD have only two episodes... so I'm going to say that there's probably going to be 55 DVDs when its all said and done. Damn, that's a lot!

tell me about it!

damn... 55 dvds @around $ 27 each (as far as i can tell) .. whoah, that's about fifteen hundred dollars - not including shipping and handling.

so at 55 dvds, does that make inuyasha the longest anime series in existence?

Not even close! Episode wise, Case Closed(nearing 300 episodes), DBZ, Pokemon, and even Digimon are longer! On DVDs, I know that DBZ is longer. Its on DVD #85, and they're still in the Cell Saga.

My reccomendation to you is that if you want Inuyasha on DVD, you buy the season box sets as they come out. The season 1 box set is already out. It contains the first 5 DVDs and costs about a hundred bucks. That saves you about $25. Its still ridiculous, but its better than paying full price. (Buying the entire series this way will save you about $300 in the long run)

That's not going to happen. I'd bet everything in my room on it. Evangelion was 26 episodes long on 8 DVDs. Inuyasha is 167 episodes long and will probably be on 55 DVDs. There's no comparison here.

I've never seen a box set contain more than 50 episodes, and Funi is always content on milking their shows as much as they can. (Thus the 3 episode, $25 DVDs) The best that you're going to get are the season box sets. They might drop in price in about four or five years, once Inuyasha has faded out of the spot light. And even then, its a slim chance. Are you willing to wait that long for a maybe?