OtakuBoards

Inu Yasha

Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

In school all i hear is Inu-yasha this Inu-yasha that, but it's gitting old it's a good show but it's so stupid. Think about it if you were Kagome why would you go back to Inu-yasha? I wound't, but other then that i just want to know......

What is so great about Inu-yasha?

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you watched it before....? you can find the answer if you keep on watching it =) but honestly there are many other animes better than inu.... =)
inu has a total of 167 epi..... been ongoing for a while...

Guest aggiegirl14
Hey,
I have heard of Inuyasha. I love the show and the movies. My little sister watches it with me. I love the caracters. The movie is different than the shows. i like the shows a little bit more that the movie. don't get me wrong i still love the movie. if you haven't seen either one you should. it is a wonderful anime. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest InuTaisho
Did anybody see the episode where a woman falls in love with Sesshomaru? Please tell me about it because I can't believe it! Lol :animeswea :animesmil

[color=deepskyblue] Yeah, InuYasha is shown on Adult Swim. It's been on for a while now, and there are new episodes on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Those are the only days it's on, besides Saturday. You can see the schedule for it at adultswim.com.[/color]

[QUOTE=SweetSean]Who would be your date from Inuyasha and why??
Mine should be Sango because she is a suvivor like me.[/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]Well, let's see... *kicks you know who out of the picture and becomes anime*

I guess InuYasha...oh yeah cliche because he reminds me of other peopel I know. all he needs is a little love may some encoragement. And a lot of ramen.

Sesshomaru woud be do able as well, but I think he needs some therapy. Just until he gets over his hatred of humans and his brother. And gets rid of those violent urges to turn into a giant dog.

Yeah, I think that's a pretty good length for a post. [/color]

I think that Sesshouimaru is pretty normal now, havnt you seen the recent episodes, He travels with a HUMAN girl named Rin. The reason this show is so great is the fact that the plot is REALLY good, I like the fact that every episode isnt the same and it has so much humor in it that I will stay up till 12:30 to watch it every day :sleep:

[quote name='joshdude89']I think that Sesshouimaru is pretty normal now, havnt you seen the recent episodes, He travels with a HUMAN girl named Rin. The reason this show is so great is the fact that the plot is REALLY good, I like the fact that every episode isnt the same and it has so much humor in it that I will stay up till 12:30 to watch it every day :sleep:[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Keh, yes I have seen the recent episodes. Actually that's anot all that recent that he travels with Rin. I believe that Rin is an exception and not the rule.

Yeah, I guess the plot is ok, but the anime as a whole is rather mundane. The humor isn't any different than the other anime before it. It's become repetetive with me as of late. I'll watch it if I happen to be up, but I have other things to concern myself with such as getting a job and taking care of my daughter.

But yeah, I guess I like it. And to each their own.[/color]

[QUOTE] [B]Originally Posted by joshdude89[/B]
[I]I think that Sesshouimaru is pretty normal now, havnt you seen the recent episodes, He travels with a HUMAN girl named Rin. The reason this show is so great is the fact that the plot is REALLY good, I like the fact that every episode isnt the same and it has so much humor in it that I will stay up till 12:30 to watch it every day[/I][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Ah...the joys of TiVo...^__^ I love my TiVo...I can record shows like Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist without having to watch them right then and there.

But Sesshoumaru is far from normal. And I have to agree with Chibi when she said that Rin is the exception and not the rule. This anime does get really repetitive...way back when the episodes were still in the double digits, half of the time, Inuyasha and Kagome wouldn't speak to each other. (Okay, that's like an exaggeration but...) I can't wait until the manga catches up and surpasses the anime. Because the anime, just leaves off with a half-satisfying cliffhanger...

The manga goes on and surpasses that to show what happens afterward...

I wonder what made the anime designers think that they could just leave it off like that?[/FONT][/COLOR]

Yes I have heard of it. I love it. It's my favorite show. Sesshomaru is my favorite character. I have season 1&2 and movie 1&2 and an Inuyasha plush and a calender and two posters and pictures. I know it's not alot but i love Inuyasha. It's the best!!! :D :animesigh if only I could be one of them that would be so kool.

Well, here I am mixing ethnicities and cultures, and I'm not sure if I'm adding anything meaningful to the discussion, [I]but[/I] ...

I have to admit to many of the same frustrations y'all have mentioned. There [I]is[/I] repetition, static elements. When Inu-Yasha refuses to acknowledge his feelings for Kagome for the 11th thousandth time, one runs out of patience.

Then suddenly, in the middle of all that, you get episodes like [I]Jaken Falls Ill[/I] ,(# 96) which showcased and expanded one of the more intriguing characters IMHO, Rin.

And how about ep #98, [I]Kikyo and Kagome: Alone in a Cave[/I]. I don't know about the rest of you, but the fact that two incarnations of the same soul were in forced seclusion together was a neat idea...

And even if the overall ep isn't that great, there's one moment that stands out, surprises you. Like in ep #95 [I]The Scared Jewel Maker: Part Two[/I] ... when the half demon (forgot the character name) dies at the end. He says to Kagome (bad paraphrase here) something like: Am I going to die [I]human[/I] ? Talk about philosophically loaded...

I guess what I'm trying to say is that some of it is going to suck because it's a production just like any other. I'm sure the writers gets sick of writing new eps and feel pressured to go with the gags that work... i.e. Inu-Yasha's denial, Miroku's wandering hands, Shippou's [I]annoying [/I] cuteness... Just yin and yang.

Jule

Guest Kirara Wolf
I like Inuyasha I love inuyasha better yet. I was board entell I seen him :sleep: ,and sad :animecry: . Well he is Hot,strong, and cute dog form.Do you like Inuyasha,tall why. :animeswea :D :cool: ;) :animesmil :catgirl:

Guest Shadowsofdance
Kagura and Sesshoumaru would make such a good couple, but because of Naraku, Kagura [spoiler]ended up dying. It was sweet for Sesshoumaru to remain with her until death.[/spoiler] I don't know if he loved her though, but he really did care for her. It's obvious Kagura loves Sesshoumaru because she always describes him as strong and handsome. She also always goes to him for help too.

Guest Priestess Kikyo
[B]I hate what happens to Kagura. I liked her a lot and I really wanted her to be with Sesshoumaru. I thought they made a cute couple.[/B]

[quote name='Priestess Kikyo][B']I hate what happens to Kagura. I liked her a lot and I really wanted her to be with Sesshoumaru. I thought they made a cute couple.[/B][/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Another Sesshomaru/Kagura fan I think I may cry! :animecry:

I haven't seen what happens with Kagura yet, but I think I may skip that since she's my favorite character on that anime/manga. In my heart she'll always be with Sesshomaru.

Besides, that's why fanfics exist. :animesmil [/color]

• 1 month later...
Guest Fireflies
Does anybody have any pictures of the episode in the inu yasha series where he meets the sage of tokengyu ( i know i spelt that wrong :rolleyes: ) pass/mountains? I have the dvd with part one of that episode, but not the dvd with part two and it's driving me nutts! If anybody can let me know what happens in the anime, please do. Thanks! :animesmil