Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Favorite Character


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue]As my old name said... Trunks! Future Trunks tho...[/COLOR]
Posted
Ssj 2 Gotenks is the best out of every DBZ character^^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]Vegeta: He's unbeatable mentally and has a lot of physical ability. He has the best personality.[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah vegeta is the best altho i dont 100% on the mental part.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]As my old name said... Trunks! Future Trunks tho...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue]Me too, but I like him for a different reason... *drools* :D.[/COLOR]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]Vegeta: He's unbeatable mentally and has a lot of physical ability. He has the best personality.[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, he only gets surpassed by Gokou in SSJ2, could be beaten by Gokou while both are in SSJ, has 3x more power in SSJ4 due to natural transformation and experience with the Super 17, and Bebi fights, and totally kills Vegi in SSJ3.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]Ssj 2 Gotenks is the best out of every DBZ character^^ [/B][/QUOTE]
I c. I had believed that Gotenks never went to ssj2, that he went from ssj to ssj3. Then again, i hav not seen the buu saga.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
He never does go SSJ2. Take it from someone who has seen the Buu Saga. He goes straight to Supaa Saiya-jin 3.
Posted
Darn it! I guess this card is a fake then^^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]He never does go SSJ2. Take it from someone who has seen the Buu Saga. He goes straight to Supaa Saiya-jin 3. [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm right?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Killermon [/i]
[B]Chiaotzu... OK MAKE FUN OF ME GO ON I HAVE HAD 2 BAD DAYS IN A ROW!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
Ok, but it is kinda hard not to. *Snicker, snicker*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]ROTFLMAO [/B][/QUOTE]

my thoughts exactly....

I've said it before and I'll say it again, my fave character is vegita-sama....
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Vejita has a great personality but gets blinded by anger too easily
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KUNIVA [/i]
[B]The powerfull krillin is my favorite Character [/B][/QUOTE]


*laughs like hell* :D Powerful...good one...ROTFLMAO
Guest SSJ4 Vegeta
Posted
[COLOR=orange]goku/vegeta[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...