Red Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [B]Vegeta: He's unbeatable mentally and has a lot of physical ability. He has the best personality.[/B]
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]As my old name said... Trunks! Future Trunks tho...[/COLOR]
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Ssj 2 Gotenks is the best out of every DBZ character^^
lordvegeta Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i] [B][B]Vegeta: He's unbeatable mentally and has a lot of physical ability. He has the best personality.[/B] [/B][/QUOTE] yeah vegeta is the best altho i dont 100% on the mental part.....
Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]As my old name said... Trunks! Future Trunks tho...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Me too, but I like him for a different reason... *drools* :D.[/COLOR]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i] [B][B]Vegeta: He's unbeatable mentally and has a lot of physical ability. He has the best personality.[/B] [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, he only gets surpassed by Gokou in SSJ2, could be beaten by Gokou while both are in SSJ, has 3x more power in SSJ4 due to natural transformation and experience with the Super 17, and Bebi fights, and totally kills Vegi in SSJ3.
Syk3 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]Ssj 2 Gotenks is the best out of every DBZ character^^ [/B][/QUOTE] I c. I had believed that Gotenks never went to ssj2, that he went from ssj to ssj3. Then again, i hav not seen the buu saga.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 He never does go SSJ2. Take it from someone who has seen the Buu Saga. He goes straight to Supaa Saiya-jin 3.
Killermon Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Chiaotzu... OK MAKE FUN OF ME GO ON I HAVE HAD 2 BAD DAYS IN A ROW!!!!
Syk3 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]He never does go SSJ2. Take it from someone who has seen the Buu Saga. He goes straight to Supaa Saiya-jin 3. [/B][/QUOTE] I'm right?
Syk3 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Killermon [/i] [B]Chiaotzu... OK MAKE FUN OF ME GO ON I HAVE HAD 2 BAD DAYS IN A ROW!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] Ok, but it is kinda hard not to. *Snicker, snicker*
Sephiroth Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]ROTFLMAO [/B][/QUOTE] my thoughts exactly.... I've said it before and I'll say it again, my fave character is vegita-sama....
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Vejita has a great personality but gets blinded by anger too easily
Sephiroth Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 very true, but I like him the best anyway, I hate his moustache in gt though, I was glad he shaved it....
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KUNIVA [/i] [B]The powerfull krillin is my favorite Character [/B][/QUOTE] *laughs like hell* :D Powerful...good one...ROTFLMAO
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now