danmarti

Anime
gohans custome

30 posts in this topic

Well as long as he gets rid of that helmet and cape he looks cool. And when he doesn't have the green covering and is just in that tight black suit, he's hot!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Well as long as he gets rid of that helmet and cape he looks cool. And when he doesn't have the green covering and is just in that tight black suit, he's hot! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]That's true. He looks better without the helmet and the green cover. [/COLOR] :laugh:

It's a good thing that he at least gets rid of that stupid helmet!

"Hur hur hur...I guess you must get good TV reception with that antennai (Sp!!!??? I never could spell it!!!!!) too!"

"Grrr...[U][I][B]STOP LAUGHING!!!!!!!!![/B][/I][/U]"

I was laughing myself to death at that part...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"[B]I PUT ALOT OF THOUGHT INTO THAT NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B]"

well, look on the bright side, people who don't like it. everybody knows his identity now, so the costume is no longer necessary.

i think he should chuck the whole saiya-man, he looks totally stupid in that thing i like his piccolo costume:bawl:

I thought the whole "Sayaman" thing was really dumb.
Once he get rid of the "helmet" and "cape" he'll look cool.
:love:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]uhh... i don't think you should use the word "gay" as an insult around here. [/B][/QUOTE]

:o I hate being a newbie.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~San~ [/i]
[B]

:o I hate being a newbie..... [/B][/QUOTE]

me 2. i got yapped at once......

[b]Well-well-well,...he had Saiya-jin boots and gloves so there :p
The Gold Fighter was much much better :drunk: [/b]

yes. very stupid. and, personally, i think that the whole saiyaman stunt was the mos painful-to-watch dbz moment i've ever seen.
but, he doeslook really hot once the helmet, sash, and glasses go off. :love: ...even more once the green tunic thing went off.:tasty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by merci grimm [/i]
[B]yes. very stupid. and, personally, i think that the whole saiyaman stunt was the mos painful-to-watch dbz moment i've ever seen.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Nay, that would be the Garlic, Jr. saga...or the five-minute fight between Freeza and Gokuu.

Leave the great sayaiman alone!!! he hasn't done anything to u! (unless he's annoying the crap outta u) but still. He's soooo tyte. i love that costume... hehehe... call me weird but o well.... i really like that costume so leave it alone... :flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiYaNgUrL [/i]
[B]Leave the great sayaiman alone!!! he hasn't done anything to u! (unless he's annoying the crap outta u) but still. He's soooo tyte. i love that costume... hehehe... call me weird but o well.... i really like that costume so leave it alone... :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]hehehe, His custome is very odd. I mean very odd.[/COLOR]

I think his costume is alright. But what he does like constatly saying " I'm the great...Sayaman!!". It is very annoying!!.. Oh well :)

i said this before, but why does he do that stupid posing?!?!?!?!:( it's worse than the Gyinu (sp?) Force! I like it when he wears the turban and sunglasses. the helmet looks really bad. but if i had to choose, the Piccolo costume looks the best.:toothy:

Super Sayajin Mihoshi is right!! The posing is awful and somewhat what he says. And piccolo's weight training clothing is very cool. Yeah..

Speaking of wich, i wonder if he could go ssj with that helmet, or would it fly off. Gohan is flying over a town whe nhe goes ssj, the helmet flys off of his head and hits a person walking on the street.