OtakuBoards

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Muse

[COLOR=indigo][SIZE=1]

OOC: Ok, thanks to Quad for the help, we know have class schedules. And, ULX, whenever you have your character going to talk to Dumbledore, I will take it from there.

*Key- Class # -- Class -- Prof. -- Time -- Other House
[b]Hufflepuff[/b]
1st Class -- Charms -- Prof. Flitwick-- 9:00-10:00-- Gryffindor
2nd Class -- Transfiguration -- Prof. McGonagall-- 10:00-11:00-- Slytherin
3rd Class -- Potions -- Prof. Snape -- 11:00- 1:00 (Double) -- Ravenclaw
Passing/Free Time 1:00-1:30
Lunch From 1:30-2:25
4th Class -- Herbology -- Prof. Sprout -- 2:30-3:30 -- Slytherin
5th Class -- Defense Against the dark Arts -- Prof. Lupin -- 3:30-4:30 -- Gryffindor
6th Class -- History of Magic -- Prof. Binns -- 4:30-5:30 -- Ravenclaw

[b]Slytherin[/b]1st Class?Defense against the Dark Arts-- Prof. Lupin-- 9:00-10:00-- Ravenclaw
2nd Class-- Transfiguration-- Prof. McGonagall-- 10:00-11:00--Hufflepuff
3rd Classes-- History of Magic-- Prof. Binns.-- 11:00-1:00 (Double)-- Gryffindor
Lunch from 1:30-2:25
4th Class-- Herbology --Prof. Sprout-- 2:00-3:30- Hufflepuff
5th Class- Charms-- Prof. Flitwick?3:30-4:30-- Ravenclaw
6th Class-- Potions-- Prof. Snape-- 4:30-5:30?Gryffindor

[b]Ravenclaw[/b]
1st Class?Defense Against The Dark Arts?Prof. Lupin?9:00-10:00?Slytherin
2nd Class?Herbology?Prof. Sprout?10:00-11:00--Gryffindor
3rd Class?Potions?Prof. Snape?11:00-1:00 (double)?Hufflepuff
Passing/Free Time 1:00?1:30
4th Class?Transfiguration?Prof. McGonagall?2:30-3:30--Gryffindor
5th Class?Charms?Prof. Flitwick?3:30-4:30?Slytherin
6th Class?History of Magic?Prof. Binns?4:30-5:30--Hufflepuff

[b]Gryffindor[/b]
1st Class?Charms?Prof. Flitwick?9:00-10:00?Hufflepuff
2nd Class?Herbology?Prof. Sprout?10:00-11:00?Ravenclaw
3rd Class?History of Magic?Prof Binns?11:00-1:00 (double)?Slytherin
4th Class?Transfiguration?Prof. McGonagall?2:30-3:30?Ravenclaw
5th Class?Defense Against the Dark Arts?Prof. Lupin?3:30-4:30?Hufflepuff
6th Class?Potions?Prof. Snape?4:30-5:30--Slytherin

Please, in your next post, write something about reading these. Thanks.

IC:

Michelle took a seat next between Samantha and Alex and the Gryffindor table, her long silver hair tied into a neat braid down to her waist. Samantha was reading a newpaper, and Michelle casually looked over to see the news.

"Those pictures are moving!" She exclaimed, almost jumping out of her seat. Samantha laughed,

"What else would they be doing?"

"Pictures don't move where I come from." Michelle admitted, smiling.

"So, are you a mudblood, veela?" Came a sneering voice behing her. Michelle turned around, a girl she recognized from the sorting was standing there, obviously on the way out.

"A mud..blood?" She muttered, confused, racking her brain for that word, but coming up a blank.

"Mudbloods are so stupid!" Imi laughed, and then leaned in close incase a teacher was listening. "It means you were born to muggle parents." Michelle cocked an eyebrow,

"So?"

Imi frowned, "Being a mudblood lowers your status to dirt, pretty girl. You have no rights to be here. This is a school for pure blood wizards, and that is it." This statement left Michelle in a blurr of hatred for this girl, and confusion. Imi laughed then left the hall with her older brother.

"Petite chienne méchante," Michelle swore in French, slipping into her native tounge on purpose in case a teacher was listening.

"Don't even listen to her, Michelle. In truth, people like her should be kicked out of Hogwarts, not muggle-born Wizards and Witches."[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Imi sighed and walked outside, leaving her brother to go to Quidditch practice. She stretched and found a place under a tree to stretch out on. She lay down and got out one of her books and started to read. A couple of Gryffindor third years walked past and noticed her.
They snickered and walked over when they saw who it was.
"Hey! Kagami!" one of them sneered, kicking the book out of Imi's hand, his friend laughed and looked to see if anyone was around...there wasn't.
"That guy your brother beat up the other day....he's my brother." the taller one of the two said, glaring at his prey.
Imi flinched 'Holy crap,' she thought, 'Isaac, where are you?'
The Gryffindors laughed slightly, "Your big brother isn't here to help you know, girl." one of them sneered.
Imi stood up and rolled up her sleeves, "C'mon then!" She shouted confidently, "I could take you kitties down any day!"
The taller Gryffindor looked to his friend and they burst out laughing.
"You're funny, kid, but that doesn't mean we'll go easy on you!"
"This is for my brother!" one of them shouted and he punched Imi in the stomach....hard.
She crumpled to the floor, wheezing and holding her stomach.
The other Gryffindor laughed, "You may be a girl, but you're a Slytherin, that changes everything!"
"Yeah," the other one cut in, "We've heard you don't have any friends at all...not even in your own house! Everyone hates you, even your brother!" he spat, kicking Imi in the ribs as she tried to get up.
"Cowards..." she said, trying to get up again.
"Let's shut her up..." the Gryffindor sneered.
Imi whimpered as she was punched and kicked, she'd never felt so helpless in her whole life...the one thing that kept going through her mind was, 'you have no friends' she hated to admit it, but it was true. She started to cry for the first time in her life. She opened her eyes and realised that the boys were long gone, she could only hear their laughing faintly now. She hurt all over, with a bloody nose, a split lip and bruses and cuts all over her body. She managed to get up, using the tree as a support. She couldn't tell her brother, he would give her a worse beating for being humiliated and she couldn't tell a teacher because she'd get paid back double next time. She sniffed, wiping her eyes and started to make her way slowly back towards her dormitory.
'Please let no one see this....' she hoped, of course, everyone would, judging by the mess she was in.
People stared and she heard quite a few laughs as she walked past, she was trying to find someone...Zeos.
'I have to....apologise...'[/COLOR]

[color=orange][size=2][font=times new roman]Samantha finished her food, and grimaced when one Flitwick passed out agendas. She read hers over. She groaned. ?Oh, great, first years have double History of Magic with Slytherins.? A couple other fourth years grimaced, and someone cursed.

Sammy sighed, and smiled. ?I?m going to get my books ready, so I?ll see you guys later.? Tossing her amber hair over her shoulder, she shot a smile at the two girls, then left the Great Hall.

Samantha saw Imi rush off, and angrily pushed her way to the Gryffindor boys.

?What in the name of the seven hells do you think your doing?!?

One of the boys looked startled. ?She-she- Well, Sam, she-? Samantha?s furious face cut him off. ?That gives you no reason to beat her up, Thompson!? Samantha?s older brother, Matthew, was Head Boy. ?You will cost us bloody house points for that! Besides! Even if she is Slytherin-? Sam spat the word out. ? ? You should atleast treat her courteously! Especially if she doesn?t have any friends!?

The boys looked at the ground, and Samantha cooled slightly. ?First years. So full of themselves.? ?Another thing; your as bad as any Slyherin, beating up on someone helpless like that. I would have thought better of you.?

?Well well well. Looks like a Gryffindor is standing up for a Slytherin.? Samantha?s first reaction was ?Isaac.?

She turned slowly, and rolled her eyes. ?Shock me, Isaac; Say something intelligent.? This made the gathering students snicker, and Isaac turned red with rage. Sam and Isaac were in the same year.

OOC: Hey, whats the squedule for fourth years?[/color][/font][/size]

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]

OOC: I'm sorry, I forgot, goddess. Since you're the only one who is in fourth year, I suppose you could be in the same class as us, or, if you want, i'll make you an agenda.

Michelle sighed and told Alex she would see her later. She flipped her braid over her shoulder and stood up. She didn't get anything anymore. She had been treated differently her whole life because of her appearance. She never thought she would be treated strangely because her parents were muggles. What did it matter? She was a witch, after all, what did it matter what her parents were?

"Watch where you are going, mudblood!"

She had run into someone, Isaac, Imi's older brother. She looked around and noticed the hall was filled with students, Samantha was on the other side of the hall.

"Sorry, didn't pay attention to where I was going." She muttered angrily.

"Don't talk to me like that, mudblood, you don't deserve to." He told her, his face still red from Sam's previous remark.

"Hybride..." She spat at him in French.

"Look, the mudblood's speaking gibberish!" Isaac laughed to his fellow Slytherins.

"No, actually," Michelle replied calmly, getting his attention again, looking into his eyes calmly, " I just called you a ba**ard in French." There were laughs from the other students, and Michelle walked away towards Gryffindor house, leaving Isaac in a stupor.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

A Hufflepuff perfect had helped Maura out of the step and gave handed her the schedule. Maura said a quick thank-you and asked him where the Owerly was. After she recived the inroemation Maura climbed up the many stairs that lead their. Maura was greated by many hooting owls. She looked around at the many racks of school owls. They all moved around rustling their wings trying to get her attection. Maura finally settled on a tawny and a barn owl. She strapped the lletter to her mother on the younger barn owl because she was bond to be somewhere far off. Maura watched the two owls fly off over the forest. Turning Maura walked out of the Owlery and back down the stairs. She pulled out the already crumpled schedule from her pocket. She glanced down looking for potions. [I]Yes I got double potions! Good thing it's not with the Slytherins.[/I] Maura saw that she had two classes with them: Transfiguration and Herbology. She noticed that the Herbology teacher was her Head of House. Maura said the password and walked into the common room.

[color=orange][size=2][font=times new roman]
[b]Gryffindor (Fourth years)[/b]
1st Class?Herbology?Prof. Sprout?9:00-10:00?Ravenclaw
2nd Class?Potions?Prof. Snape?10:00-11:00? Slytherin
Passing/Free Time 11:00-11:30
3rd Class?Transfiguration--Prof. McGonagall?11:30-1:30(double)-- Hufflepuff
4th Class?Defense Against the Dark Arts?Prof. Lupin?2:30-3:30?Slytherin
5th Class?History of Magic?Prof. Binns?3:30-4:30? Ravenclaw
6th Class?Charms?Prof. Flitwick?4:30-5:30?Hufflepuff

That?s fourth years schedule.

IC: Samantha raised an eyebrow at Michelle. She looked at her watch. As she scurried up the stairs, she grimaced. ?Poor first years. Double History is bad enough; why with the Slytherins??

Sam made it to her room, and grabbed her things. She sprinted back out to the green house where a mass of Gryffindor and Hufflepuff colors was assembled. ?Today, class, we will be studying??

Ten minutes later, Samantha was up to her arms in dirt. She yanked another plant forcefully out of its pot, and handed it to her Hufflepuff partner, Sandy Mason. The boy quickly placed it under water, and the water turned a sickly yellow. Sm winced. ?I hate Billowpods. Be glad it didn?t do that out in the open-? She quickly covered her face with a towel as one of the slower students didn?t get it into the water.

The whole green-house full of students covered their faces in towels as the boy stuffed it into a pt of water. Professor Sprout opened the door to the green-house, and soon it was cleared out.

?Good job, Simmons!? Someone joked. The boy grinned bashfully.[/color][/font][/size]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Imi tried to get to her common room before Isaac saw her. But it was no use. Just as she reached the entrance she heard his voice behind her.
"You're a disgrace to our family and this house, you know?" he sneered, glaring at her with disgust.
"Is....Isaac?please..." Imi started to sob.
Isaac tilted his head, looking down his nose at his pitiful little sister. He was still flushed with anger...now he needed to vent it.
Imi looked at him, again this feeling of helplessness flooded her heart, she sobbed as her brother came towards her, praying for someone to come and help.
Just then, she heard footsteps coming up the corridor.
Isaac turned and glared at the person who had just arrived, it was none other than Prof. Snape himself.
He looked from Isaac to Imi and raised an eyebrow, "Save your childish disputes till later, you two." he said and produced a piece of parchment from his robes, "Kagami, this is yours. Try not to go missing again, or you'll be having a detention." he shoved the piece of paper into Imi?s hand and walked off pulling Isaac with him, "And you, Boy..." he trailed off, obviously Isaac was in trouble again.
Imi sighed in relief and opened the piece of parchment, it was her time table.
"Shimatta!" she cursed in her favourite language, Japanese, her lesson had started ten minutes ago.
She ran to her dormitory and grabbed her books then made a dash for Defence Against the Dark Arts. She didn't even bother to clean herself up.
'Now I'll have the chance to apologise' she thought, running into the lesson to be greeted by the annoyed tone of Prof. Lupin.
He sighed, "5 points from Slytherin, try not to be late next time."
Imi cringed, her first day and she'd already lost points, she spotted Zeos and sat down next to him.
"I need to talk to you." she whispered.[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=orange]Kevin walked into the Charms class and glanced around looking for a place to sit, people had just now started to arrive after getting there class schedules at breakfast. Maura hadn't arrived yet, other first year Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors strode around chating to friends and such. In the front right row were two girls talking with each other, most likely they were Gryffindors. Two seats were left empty of there left, Kevin strode over and stopped before sitting.

"Are these seats taken?" He asked the girls. The girls turned to look at him. He recognized them both from the sorting ceremony, one of them was the "veela" girl.

"No, they arn't saved." The girl with green eyes said with a smile. Kevin smiled back and sat down next to the "veela" girl.

"I don't belived that we've met, I'm Sanders- Er, Kevin Sanders." He corrected, hiding his embarrassment.

"I'm Alex Tristan and this is Michelle Antionette." Alex eyed his bright yellow hair and stiffled a laugh. Michelle nodded to him with a smile, as Professor Flitwick came in and starting hushing the class so they could begin. Maura ran over and practically fell out of her chair when she sat down, luckily, the desk was in Flitwick's way and his short eye sight didn't see her run in. [/size][/color]

OOC: Remember that 4th years get an extra class, like Care for Magical creatures and stuff.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Zeos turned to glare at Imi, but noticied immediately how miserable she looked. Bruises were forming on her face and arms, and she exuded sadness.
"What?" Zeos snapped, trying to give her some leeway...but not much.
"I...I just," she stammered. "I just wanted to...to apologize. For how I've treated you."
"Apologize?" Zeos said, surprised. He cocked an eyebrow, a talent he had mastered.
"Yeah," she said, looking down. "I've been stupid and nasty and a royal b*tch, and I want to apologize to you."
"Really? This isn't just another set up?" Zeos asked. He was highly skeptical of her motives.
"Really. No joke," she said, looking him in the eyes.
"I...I don't know if I can forgive you, Imi." Zeos was still skeptical. "But...I'll see what I can do."
Imi smiled weakly.
"Thanks...for giving me another chance."
"Now what brought it on?" Zeos said, coldly.
"Wha?"
"You didn't just have an epiphany (sp?) out of nowhere. Something caused it, and I want to know what. Now spill."
"I...I found out something about myself," she said, blushing. "I was reminded that I'm lacking in the...friend department."
"Go on."
"And, well, I decided to be less, well, you know, b*tchy. I figured I'd start with you."
"Sounds like a plan. But I can see, literally, that there's more to the story."
"Um...I was...attacked. By some Gryffindors."
"Seriously?" Zeos said, startled.
"Yeah."
"I thought they were all, you know, honorable."
"Not all of them. Not these two, anyway," Imi spat.
"Well, maybe I can help you."
"Really? You...you'd do that?"
"Certainly," he said, chivalrously (sp?).
"Thanks," Imi said. "But I can't ask you to..."
"Nonsense! The Uchiyamas protect women. We are a brave and chivalrous lot."
"Like Knights?"
"Exactly. Except with less plate-mail."
Imi smiled a little stronger.
"Oh, come on," Zeos whined. "That deserved a laugh."[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Maura pulled out her book and wand and turned to talk to Kevin.
"Hey. Sorry I'm late."Maura said out of breath.
"Um, your hair."Kevin repiled.
"What about it?"She pulled a straid down and saw that is back to green,"Oh,I liked green better so I changed it back."
Maura looked around and twirled her wand while Kevin turned back to talk with the girls on his other side. Maura noticed that her wand was starting to spark and she quickly put the wand down on the desk. Prof.Flitwick was taking role as Maura flipped through her book. He reached her name and it toke Maura a while to respond because she was busy looking at an intresting charm. She finally answered when Kevin nudged her. Maura blushed and said that she was here. Prof.Flitwick told them to open their books to chapter one and read the first chapter and then to partner up and practice the charm to make things fly.

OOC: sry I don't know the charms name.

[COLOR=indigo][SIZE=1]

"Would you like to be my partner, Kevin?" Michelle asked happily, still pleased with herself that she had just swore at a 4th year Slytheirn. He looked a bit startled at her offer at first,

"Oh, ok, Michelle. What do we need to do?" He asked, laughing.

"Swish and flick, students! Remember the incantation is [i]"Wingardium Leviosa!"[/i]" Tiny Prof. Flitwick cried, levitating a feather, greatly impressing his students.

Michelle, after finishing the chapter, practiced the movements, snapping her wrists perfectly.

[i]"Wingardium Leviosa!"[/i] She muttered, swishing and flicking at the feather. At first, it only levitated a couple centimeters,

"What do I do now?" She whispered to Kevin, not wanting anyone else to know of her stupidity.

"Try guiding it up..." He muttered back, flipping through the chapter. Michelle nodded and slowly moved her wrist up, the feather followed as if it were being pulled by an invisible string.

"Excellent, Ms. Antionette! 5 points to Gryffindor!"

Michelle blushed, and watched as everyone started to work the charm out perfectly, and Prof. Flitwick handed out the 5 points to the first Hufflepuff as well.

"I hope all of our classes are this easy." She sighed, watching as Kevin made his feather spin around like a top carelessly.

"Don't count on it."[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]"Thank you." Imi laughed slightly, a smile lighting her bruised face.
"I haven't laughed in years." she sighed looking at Zeos and thanking him again.
He waved it off, "It's okay, at least you had the guts to come and apologise to me...that deserves something..." he said, smiling.
Imi nodded in relief, "I know we may not be friends yet, but it's a start, right?" she held out her hand, Zeos paused and looked at it, then he stretched out his own and they shook.
"Yeah, we'll get to the friends bit later." he said, smirking.
Prof. Lupin cleared his throat, "Now, when we're ready to begin..." he said, giving Zeos and Imi a meaningful look, "I'll continue."
The class went silent and the Prof stood in front of them, "We won't be doing magic today, it's too soon for that. As all of you know Defence Against the Dark arts will teach you about creatures aswell, so..."
He pulled a cloth off a cage and millions of little blue things were shrieking and flying about inside.
"These are pixies." he stated, looking around the class, some nodded and others stared...
Imi looked at Zeos and he looked back, holding back the laughter.
"Now, this lesson was taught a few years ago by another less....qualified Professor so now I'm re-teaching it to you....." he paused and looked around to make sure everyone was still concentrating.
"Good, lets begin, books open, page 182."
The class groaned and Imi whispered to Zeos, "Let the fun begin."[/COLOR]

?First, having K.C in Hogwarts with me, in the same house Then the first defense against dark arts class WITH the Slytherins. How unlucky can this get?? Elliot murmurs to himself, his palm to his face and elbow to the table. Suddenly a girl appears barging into the class room. Elliot and the rest of the class look up. ?Imi Kagami from Slytherin?Man, she?s late! Look at those bruises on her?It looks like she?s just been bludgered by a bludger.? He thought to himself, as Prof. Lupin deducted 5 points from Slytherin because of the late comer.

Imi quickly had herself seated next to another Slytherin and looking pretty awkward in some way. Elliot continues to look at Imi whispering away to the boy with brown hair and silver bangs. ?Tap, Tap, Tap.? Elliot looks down on to his desk and realizes that the sound came from Prof. Lupin?s wand tapping on to his desk. ?Ahem.? Prof Lupin?s patience starts to wear thin, ?I assume that you are paying attention to what I?ve just said?? Elliot swallows his saliva. ?So ... Now, Would you, Mr. Lasher, care to repeat what I?ve taught the class?? Prof Lupin turns his back to the class as he walks to his desk and places his hand down onto his books. Some of the students giggled and started whispering among themselves. Then Prof. Lupin turns to face the class and Elliot, who systematically stood up to answer the teacher. The classroom was suddenly engulfed with a dead silence.

Elliot felt his stomach tighten up. He takes a deep breath. ?Yes Sir. As you were saying, you were going throught with us about pixies and ways on how to keep them in hand. Using a certain spell. Pixies do not cause harm but only mischief.? Elliot said it all in one breath. ?Well Done! Elliot.?Prof. Lupin smiles and walks towards Elliot to pat him on the back, ?. Now you?ll be seated and please try to be with me in class.?

? Erm. Excuse me, Professor but your?? Elliot?s voice trails off. Prof. Lupin brows knitted, said out loud, ?IF you have something to say. Do speak up, young man.? Elliot frowns and looks around at the students, who are looking at them like a hawk eyeing a chick. ?Prof. Are you sure you want me to say it out loud?? Elliot asked. The Professor nodded. ?Well. Do many people in Hogwarts learn Latin?? Putting his clutched fist to his mouth and coughed, Prof Lupin answered, ?Not that I know of. But I do learn Latin myself. It is a fascinating language, I must say. Is that all you wanted to ask? Elliot?? Prof. Lupin eyed Elliot.

?There is one thing, Professor.. You should know about ? Braccae tuae aperiuntur.? said Elliot. Prof. Lupin eyes open wide and exclaimed, ?Mother of magic!? Prof lupin then quickly dashes out of the classroom. The students? heads turned looking at the door of the class room to Elliot and the whispering starts.

?Hey! Lasher! What did you say to Prof. Lupin that makes him dash out of here like a chicken! Hahahaha? shouted out one of the Slytherins. The rest of the Slytherin roared with laughter. ?Did you cast a riddikulus spell on him? Hhahaahhaa? Another Slytherin added up. Soon the class was filled with laughter from both Ravenclaw and Slytherin students. Elliot amazed by the reaction, thinking, ? None of them knows latin here?Do they??

? I know what Elliot said to Prof. Lupin? A girl shouted out. The students turn to face where the voice was coming from. It was K.C.(Her real name will be disclosed to you all as the story goes on) ? It was Latin Elliot spoke.? The class silence, eager to know what it was. ?Elliot told Prof Lupin that? ?His fly was open!?? K.C said. Her face started glow with glee. The classroom once again filled with loud laughter.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
So SORRY about the mistaking the main lesson in defence of dark art.
Oh. Btw.the latin word i used is taken from a bk " Magical worlds of harry potter" by David Colbert. it is an interesting bk. helps you understand why and how many things happan in the harry potter world.(hogwarts)

[size=2][color=#009966]Alex: "Michelle, I don't think I'm doing it right."[/color][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][color=#009966][i]Michelle glanced over at Alex's feather. It was levitating, just like it was supposed to, but it was doing cartwheels in the air. Alex and her partner, a shy first-year boy named Josh, were slowly shifting their chairs away from the beserk feather, afraid that it would suddenly explode or something to that degree. She glanced at Michelle out of the corner of her eye, not daring to let the feather out of her sight.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][color=#009966]Alex: "What do I do?!"[/color][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][color=#009966]Michelle: "Try countering it."[/color][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][color=#009966][i]Alex tried to get it to stop bouncing around with a flick of her wrist, but instead the feather shot through the classroom and flew out the window, squawking like a bird. Professor Flitwick approached Alex and Josh and gave them a new feather.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][color=#009966]Professor Flitwick: "Um, maybe you should use a little [i]less[/i] wrist, Ms. Tristan."[/color][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][color=#009966][i]Alex looked a bit disappointed. She could tell that she would love Charms....if she could only cast the spells right. She sighed, picked up her wand, and tried again with a bit more progress.[/i][/color][/size]

Maura shihed and watched her partner try to get the feather to levitate. Her feather was already up in the air. Maura had noticed it had been twirling because she played around with the feather making it do loops and tricks in the air. She had been the first to make the feather fly in Hufflepuff and gained them 5 points. Her partner became flabergasted as he finally manged to get the feather to levitate a few inches off the table top.
"Congrats Luke." Maura said in a bored tone.
"Tthanks!" Luke stuttered. He turned back to his feather and tried to get it to go higher. Maura looked to the board and noticed that Professor Flitwick had wrote the homework,[I] Practice the Levitatvion Charm[/I]. Maura wrote it down and was jumped, Luke had just blew up his feather. Maura hair fell into her face and was now fire red. She moved her hair out of her face and watched Prof.Flitwick hand Luke another feather and was showing him the right wrist movements. The bell rang and Prof.Flitwick reminded them of their homework. As they all filed out Kevin walked over to her.
"We got Transfiguration with the snakes."Kevin said.
Maura lafted at his joke and smiled following him to the Transfiguration room.

[COLOR=indigo][SIZE=1]

Michelle watched as, after a few more tries, Alex levitated the feather with ease. She grinned and gave her the thumbs up, then looked up to the board for the homework. She said goodbye to Kevin and Maura as the call filed out.

"What's next?" She asked, having no clue where her schedule went off to.

"Herbology with the Ravenclaws." She replied, eyeing her list.

"Do we have any ideas where that is?" Michelle asked, totally confused.

"I am pretty sure it's outside in those greenhouses..." Alex answered, stepping cautiously on the stairs incase they moved again.

When they reached the main floor of the castle, they saw many first year Gryffindors and Ravenclaw pouring out of the giant doors. Alex and Michelle, clueless on where to go, simply followed their classmates to the greenhouses.

"Welcome, class! I am Professor Sprout, your Herbology Teacher! If you would please partner up for our first lesson?" A dumpy little witch introduced herself, grinning at her class. Michelle and Alex quickly partnered up, as they did not know anyone from Ravenclaw as of yet.

"Splendid! Now, if you all would please take a look at your potting plants infront of you, you might notice a strange plant. This plant is known as Devils Snare. Devil's Snare is composed of a mass of soft, springy tendrils and vines that possess some sense of touch. Devil's Snare uses its creepers and tendrils to ensnare anyone who touches it, binding their arms and legs and eventually choking them. The harder a person struggles against Devil's Snare, the more faster and more tightly it binds them; if they relax, it will not kill them as quickly. Devil's Snare prefers a dark, damp environment and shrinks away from fire, so a well-placed flame spell such as Bluebell Flames will drive it away from its victims. But, as you will notice, these are very young, so they prove no harm to you as of yet."

'Prof. Sprout explained that the main purpose of the lesson was transferring the Devils Snare to a bigger pot so it could grow larger.

"Why would anyone want to make this thing bigger?" Michelle asked sarcastically, as the baby Snare wrapped around her finger painfully before she moved the plant from its shadowed spot into the light and it hissed, crawling deeper into the dirt and releasing it's grip.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Herbology class :Gryffindors & Ravenclaw
Students stood next to their partners, with tools in their hands, making two lines along the long white table in the middle of the greenhouse, with potted plants of devil snare in front of them. Elliot took his little shovel and stuck it into the young devil snare?s soil. ?I don?t know about their killing instinct but they sure smell funny.? Elliot places his finger under his nose. ?Or is it the greenhouse that smell.? Elliot looks about the green house. Creepers spreading its vines all over the glass panels of the greenhouse and onto the floor. Many sizes of weird potted plants surround the green house.

?Herbology class is really a drag.? K.C sighed. Elliot looks away from K.C and her partner, and looks opposite him. A Gryffindor student. ?The veela ! I didn?t know she was in this class. I wonder if what her family background is about? Part-veela? She cant be that scary? can she??, Elliot looks at Michelle bringing the devil snare into the light, so that it will let go of her finger. ?What ever she maybe, make friends first. Think veela later.?

?That?s a smart move! I thought you would have panicked like some students over there.? Elliot said to Michelle ,with a laughing tone, while pointing to the back of the greenhouse. A Ravenclaw student is frantically trying to get the devil snare to lose go of his wrist, shouting ?Don?t kill me! Please! Let go of me!? Prof. sprout rushing to the student try to tell him to calm down first. Michelle smile in response. While her partner, Alex, tries to get the devil snare out of its pot.

?I?m Elliot Lasher. And you are?? Elliot smiled and extended his hand to propose a handshake.
-------------------------------------------------------
Wo hoooo! more handshakes to be done. esp for first year.

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]When the lesson ended, Imi packed up her books very quickly, 'It's time to make up for being such a *****.' she thought. Zeos was laying back in his chair, the lesson had been full of note writing and his arm ached, Imi started to pack his bag for him and when he looked up to see his books gone he was shocked.
"H...Hey? Where did my books go?" he half shouted, glaring at Imi.
Imi smiled slightly, "I...um...packed them for you, here." she said, handing Zeos his book bag.
Zeos blushed slightly and looked down, "Thanks..." he mumbled, maybe she was changing.
As they walked out the class, Imi looked at Prof. Lupin and bowed in apology, "I won't be late again, sir." she said leaving the room.
Some other Slytherins stared and others snickered. Zeos was amazed and followed Imi out of the room to their next lesson, Transfiguration.

Transfiguration: Slytherins and Hufflepuffs

Imi looked in to see the very haughty looking woman from the sorting, Professor McGonagal.
She sighed and sat down, with Zeos sitting next to her.
"Thanks." she whispered in his ear.
Zeos cocked an eyebrow and looked at her, "Why?" he asked, suspiciously.
Imi shrugged, "For changing me..." she replied, before she was cut off by Prof. McGonagals strict voice.
"Right class, this, as you all know, is Transfiguration. It is a hard subject to master and possibly dangerous, therefore I ask that you give your greatest attention to me, the ones around you and most of all, your wands." she looked sternly over her glasses, she seemed to fix her gaze on the Slytherins.
"Let's not hear of any 'accidents' happening in this class, okay?" she finished, taking out her wand.
Zeos looked at Imi with a look of desperation, Imi nodded, she thought the same thing.
'This lesson is going to be awful' Imi thought and Zeos groaned resting his head on the desk.
"Right, everyone, wands out!" the Professor said and a scrambling for wands was heard.
"We're going to do something very simple today," she got out a bag of buttons, "You will all be transforming these."
the class looked at her with blank expressions and she rolled her eyes.
"Observe." she lifted her wand and said the spell (I can't remember the name, sorry!)
tapping her wand on her desk. It seemed to jump up and in a split second, it had turned into a dog. The 'desk' barked once and McGonagal reversed the spell.
The class was dumbfounded, she sniffed and put her wand on the desk.
"Of course, you won't be at that stage yet, let's just concentrate on these." she held up the bag of buttons.
"You two!" she said, pointing to Zeos and Imi, "Hand these out."
They both groaned and took half a bag each.
"Why us?" Zeos mumbled to Imi.
"Maybe we look like thugs." she replied sarcastically, handing out the buttons.
"And [I]no[/I] talking!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Zeos reluctantly passed out buttons to one side of the room while Imi did the other. Zeos managed to hit most of the Hufflepuff tables, saving Imi any...discomfort. He made sure to acknowledge Maura, one of three people who weren't currently trying to make his life hell.

"Now that you have your buttons, I want you to try changing them into beetles. Just say the following charm...Transanthropodia!"

"Transanthropodia!" Zeos said, and pointed at the button.

His efforts were rewarded by a slightly beetle-like shell on his button. he looked over and saw that Imi had managed only an antenna.

"Guess Transfiguration is as tough as she said," whispered Imi.

"Yeah."

In the surrounding area, few were doing much better. Haley had gotten one leg on her button and it was twirling around as if trying to walk. Maura had managed to make it round and shiny, but that's it.

"At least we're not alone in our ineptitude," Zeos said, shrugging.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOC: For the record, I'm not saying that Maura and Haley and the rest of you are bad, it's just, Transfiguration is hard, and I doubt anyone can do it well their first day (even Hermione barely managed to make a matchstick pointy).

[COLOR=indigo][SIZE=1]

Michelle smiled, returning the gesture.

"My name is Michelle Antionette. Herbology is really dumb, eh?" She added randomly, making sure Prof. Sprout wasn't listening. She wasn't, the hysterical Ravenclaw was still screaming at the Snare.

"Uh," Elliot started, a bit suprised at the suddeness of the remark, "Oh, yeah, Herbology is pretty boring." He finished, nodding.

"I am really excited for Defense Against the Dark Arts." Michelle told him, casually repotting the Devil's Snare into the bigger pot.

"Yeah, I had that first thing this morning. It was erm...interesting." Michelle laughed as Elliot told him about Professor Lupin's little mishap.

"Thank you children! Now, off to your double classes!" Sprout called out happily, finally calming down the Ravenclaw. Michelle waved goodbye to Elliot and walked off with Alex to History of Magic.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=#009966]Alex: "Ugh....History of Magic. It's bad enough that it's a double---heck, it's bad enough that it's about history, but it's also with the Slytherins."

[i]Alex could still recall the cold eyes that most of the Slytherins had; she saw the second year Gryffindor crumple to the floor by the two Slytherin siblings; she could remember the cruel jeering that the Slytherins used towards the Slytherin....what did they call him---a mudblood? Alex knew that she would dread this class.

When they walked into the classroom, Alex was shocked to see Zeos and Imi sitting together. Alex and Michelle chose a desk beside them. Something was different about Imi. Alex studied her face for a while and noticed some warmth there that had replaced the coldness. She smiled. So Imi had found a friend. She couldn't be as bad as what she had first thought.

Alex and Michelle were about to introduce themselves to Imi and Zeos but at that moment Professor Binns came into the room. He addressed the class in his monotonous voice.[/i]

Professor Binns: "Hello, class, and welcome to History of Magic. Now if you will please take out your quill and some parchment, we will begin to take notes...."[/color]

[color=orange][size=2][font=times new roman]OOC: AGH! SO behind!

IC: Samantha gratefully pulled away from the dungeons, Isaac?s cold glare on her back. She shot a glare back over her shoulder at him, and he turned away. Sam made her way back to the Gryffindor tower for her free-time.

As she entered the dormitory, she smiled wanly at her fellow fourth years. A couple of her friends were chattering next to the fireplace. ?Isaac, ugh, he is so mean! Did you see what he did-? Sam tuned them out, and started on her potions homework. She had Transfiguration with Huffelpuffs next, so she didn?t want any of her other homework not done.

She was halfway into the next poiton when her thoughts strayed. ?Damn!? she thought. She was thinking about Isaac again. ?He is such a cute guy! Why did he have to be sorted into-? she stopped her thoughts there. ?I went way to far that time.?[/color][/font][/size]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Imi was writing out notes, trying desperately to stay awake through the drone that was the Professors voice. She must have stopped writing because she felt a sharp jab in her ribs. She squealed and jumped, the class turned to look at her.

"Is something the matter, Miss Kagami?" the Prof. droned.
"No..." Imi said, blushing slightly and holding her side, "Sorry...Professor." she mumbled, picking up her quill.
Zeos snickered slightly and looked at Imi with an innocent smile. She blinked and then it clicked, "Ohhh, it was you...." she whispered. Zeos shrugged, "I was only helping...you were going to fall asleep." he chuckled and continued to take notes.

"Well, I'll make sure to return the favour sometime" Imi said sarcastically.

The Professor looked up again, "Kagami, if I hear your annoying voice [I]one[/I] more time, I will take points from Slytherin and you will have an hours detention." his sentence seemed to take forever but Imi kept awake for it.
She looked down, blushing a deep red, 'This day is not going well...' she thought.[/COLOR]

OOC: K.C ?s profile. Real name is Kalista Criss. Ravenclaw. She is accepted at Hogwarts a year earlier than usual kids. She is only ten years old and has an IQ of 145. Another reason of entering Hogwarts at this age is Elliot Lasher , whom she wants to be betrothed to, though Elliot refuses and hates the custom of betrothing. The Lasher family and the Criss family has an unusual custom of betrothing their children to one another .until they are a proper age 16, shall they wed. But there is something to it. A Test of fate, love and compatibility, which K.C has to pass. ( QuinnBW : Not sure if this background history of Lasher and Criss sound ludicrous to any of you ppl. :P I kind of thought of it the last min.)

I.C: ?Elle. Why wouldn?t you talk to me?? Kalista annoyingly asked Elliot, tagging his sleeve, as he increases his pace to get away from her. ?Are you upset about my presence here in Hogwarts?? Kalista sniffed, tears gathering in at the corners of her honey brown eyes. Elliot took a quick glimpse of her from the side of his eye. ?K.C. No. It?s not that I?m upset about it. I meant... I ?. How do I put this?? Elliot pauses in his footsteps, bringing his hand up to his temple and pushing his hair out of his view. Then in a soothing tone, Elliot turns and places his hand on Kalista?s shoulder. ?Now. Now. Dry your tears and let?s get to Potion class before Prof Snape starts hopping mad about late comers this term.? Kalista forces a smile and wipes her tears with the back of her hand.

?Double period of Potions class with Ravenclaws, before lunch break.? Mumbled one hufflepuff student, as a group of ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs enter the classroom filled with bottles and cauldrons. Elliot looks around for a good seat in the room and quickly eyed one. ?Perfect place.? Elliot quickly weaves his way though the students to get to his seat, leaving Kalista behind with her newly made friends. Just as he reaches there to put his book bag down, he sees another book bag just being placed in his seat. Elliot was a second too late. He looks up to see a hufflepuff, green headed girl with purple eyes. Shocked by the first sight of the green hair, Elliot quickly recovers from it. ?Uh. I ?? The Hufflepuff quickly cuts in. ?So sorry about the seat ?I? Elliot rushes to finish his sentence, ?No ! It?s your hair ! It is just changed from green to pink!? Elliot continues to stare at her hair. ?Oh . That.? The girl touches her hair , ?It?s natural but it changes color at times.? She continues answering the questionable look on Elliot?s face. ?Because I?m a Metamorphmangus. i can change my appearance at will? There was a pop sound and her hair changed tones to a brighter pink, matching to her blushing on her cheeks.

?That?s very unique and ? wow!? Elliot?s eyes grew bigger with interest. ?My name?s Elliot Lasher. And yours?? He gestured a handshake.
?Mine?s Maura Trepas.? Replied the hufflepuff ; smiling in response.

:D

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Imi sighed as the lesson ended. Everyone happily threw down their quills and rolled up their parchment. There was obviously no homework that day as Prof. Binns just glided out through the wall. Everyone stared and then started to make their way out of the stuffy room, yawning and stretching.
"Finally, some free time...." Imi managed to struggle out through a wide yawn.
Zeos looked at her and raised an eyebrow, "What exactly did you just say?" he asked.
Imi laughed and put a hand over her mouth. "Sorry," she said, "We have some free time...."
Zeos nodded, he understood her that time....he might understand Japanese but he didn't understand a yawn.
Imi stretched and started to make her way towards the exit, her long blue hair flowed behind her. She turned around to Zeos, "I'm not too sure I want to be cooped up inside now....I'm going the lake." she turned and walked off.
"I understand if you don't want to come...." she finished off as she made her way outside. "See you at lunch"
Imi's voice was depressed with that last sentence...it was noticeable. She wanted Zeos to come with her but she knew he wouldn't...not after the way he treated her. She walked outside and found a tree to rest under. Hopefully she wouldn't see Isaac....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC: I don't know about you guys but I think this RP is good...lets try keep it going a bit longer?[/COLOR]